XChris1632X is offline New Member

Month and a half all natural progress

I am currently deployed on a 6 month tour. I started when I first got here at the end of Nov. and this is pics of me at 6 week progress. I am all natural and my plan is to bulk up for 3 months and then cut for the last three months. Let me know what you think. I have noticed huge gains and some tone and size here and there. I am very bloated at times though. It is usually only when I take the Cellmass I think. I went 6 months during the summer without lifting a weight and lost all size I had and gained around 5% body fat. I came in at 204 and weighed in today at 218. I think around 3-5 pounds is water weight cause it tends to fluctuate.

I am currently taking
    Pre: NO Explode
    During: Cell Mass
    PWO: True Mass
    ON 100% whey throughout the night
    Sci Fit Kre Alklyn

1st Week
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Month and a half all natural progress-img_0023-copyedited.jpg   Month and a half all natural progress-img_0025-copyedited.jpg   Month and a half all natural progress-img_0027-copyedited.jpg  

6th Week Jan 01- I dont look very natural standing in these photos. Both sets were taken after a day of back workouts and I am having trouble keep my body upright, much less pose for a picture.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Month and a half all natural progress-img_0172-copyedited.jpg   Month and a half all natural progress-img_0170-copyedited.jpg   Month and a half all natural progress-img_0175-copyedited.jpg   Month and a half all natural progress-img_0178-copyedited.jpg  

mperk is offline Member
    Hey man - u look good - that's impressive for 6 weeks! Can definately see the change in your arms, traps & shoulders! Keep it going! Watch the diet carefully - try to cut out sugar and simple carbs.

Props dude!

BTW - whats your height & Age?

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    Keep up the good work guy...

Hey thanks it means a lot as I've been working very hard. I am so critical of myself and the donut of fat I am wearing around my waist. I am 23 and right about 6 foot.

I am trying to watch the sugars yet get enough cals. Do you think I am fine for bulking for another 6-8 weeks before I start to cut up for beach season? Some people are harping on me because of my size that I need to shed the weight first and now. I am trying to just get as big as possible before I start to shed the fat and running till my legs fall off. I just want to loose as little size as possible of what I am able to put on.

j4ever41 is offline Senior Member
    i would say if you trying to get ready for summer go ahead and bulk 2 more months just eat good gi carbs, lean meats and veggies no sugary products, whats your diet look like.

Well my diet is not really what I would call a strong point right now. I am deployed and limited to chow hall food. I cant set my own meals up so I basically go in there and try to eat the best of what is available. Mostly I am eating nothing but lean meats, whatever vegies, and a ton of eggs. I take a lot to go so that I have meals inbetween when they are served and I can still eat 6 times a night. I am basically just trying to make the best of what I can, and I try to get enough cals to be able to put on some weight.

Shutup_andsquat is offline New Member
    wher r u on a tour? Good progress i would continue bulking until march/april then start a cut. When cutting the dabe p keto diet is very good i think in sheding the pounds for the beach. Keep lifting heavy and doing ur compound movements it will come mate!

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    Keep up the good work bro, just remember to diet and hit cardio hard. The rest is history and the fat will melt away.

Quote Originally Posted by Shutup_andsquat View Post
    wher r u on a tour? Good progress i would continue bulking until march/april then start a cut. When cutting the dabe p keto diet is very good i think in sheding the pounds for the beach. Keep lifting heavy and doing ur compound movements it will come mate!
    I would love to be able to say however I cannot. I hope you understand. Thanks for all the kind words and the guidance.

j4ever41 is offline Senior Member
    oh hell thats right you are deployed, sounds like you doing the best you can with what you are served, i suppose all i can suggest is to stay away from the sugar, thanks for your service and be safe bro.

Thread Information