Thread: 100% Roid Free

intruso is offline New Member

100% Roid Free

Hi, I've started bodybuilding 4 years ago, I weighted 138.8 pounds. Now I weight 199.2 pounds. I never did a single cycle, so please comment the pictures os a 100% free roids guy.
    Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 100% Roid Free-image1.jpg  

another pic plz comment
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 100% Roid Free-image2.jpg  

Maytag is offline Junior Member
    hard to see

JuiceSlut is offline Junior Member
    I do not believe you have not used "roids". There is no way you can have that much natural muscle in only 4 years of BB.

Adrock is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by JuiceSlut
    I do not believe you have not used "roids". There is no way you can have that much natural muscle in only 4 years of BB.
    He claims to have put on about 60lbs in 4 years. That is very doable. Note he never claimed all those pounds were pure muscle. Even if he did, I'd still believe him. I'd say the upper limit on the amount of muscle you can put on in 1 year while using nothing at all (not even supplements) is around 15lbs. This guy has done a good job.

richardharding is offline New Member
    i disagree when i 1st started out i put on nearly 35lbs of lean muscle in my 1st year and a little body fat, i changed my life around eating right resting right etc etc, i do admit you slow down alot after that 1 st year but it is possible

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    It is a bit hard to see, but from what i can see you look as you have some good size Bro and the tris look good as well...great work staying natural...XXL

Van Damme is offline New Member
    Good work, man. Stay natural!

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    It is possible to have gains like that... I personally went from 130lbs to 210lbs in my first 18 months and then cut back to a very hard 189lbs 6 months later...

So I was able to acheive the same gains in 2 years and trust me it was all natural... Only suppplement you could really use that did anything was a weight gainer, like Twin Labs Gainers Fuel..

That was it with a good diet and alot of hard work...

I think to many people give juice all the credit for putting muscle size on, It's really ashame that alot of younger bros think the only way to get big is to stick a needle in your ass...

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    Yup, very doable. Looking good bro, by the way. I went from 244 at my highschool graduation, to 296 in a little less than a year (went from linebacker, to D1 defensive lineman). That was before I ever hit any kind of cycle. So his weight gains are very doable.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    I can put on 1 - 1.75 pounds a week naturally so his gain is quite doable.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    I forgot to ask, how tall are you intruso?
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

swim is offline New Member
    lookin good man....... you look better then half the guys here who have been juicin thier whole lives

Hi, I'm astonished for all your replys! Thank you very much.
    The key is to train as hard as a rock, eat very well and sleep very much.
    Suplements: a whey gainer and multi-vitamin. Only tried creatine twice but didn't like it. Everyone can achieve this without roids it's a matter of self-confidence and hard working. Stay natural guy's.
    btw: i'm 1.80 meters (70.8661 Inches ) tall. I'll put some more pics soon. Please keep replying.

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    Welcome to AR...and looking very good bro, keep it up.

Aragorn

JuiceSlut is offline Junior Member
    I was being totally sarcastic because the guy mentioned he was "roid free" a few times, judging from your build I do not think anyone would assume you use juice. There was no need to state you are "roid free" not only once but three times. Who cares.
    Last edited by JuiceSlut; 11-20-2002 at 06:20 PM.

Originally posted by richardharding
    i disagree when i 1st started out i put on nearly 35lbs of lean muscle in my 1st year and a little body fat, i changed my life around eating right resting right etc etc, i do admit you slow down alot after that 1 st year but it is possible
    I agree with you. Same with me.

z28man is offline Junior Member
    I agree w/ JuiceSlut, no need to mention that so many times, Im on my first cycle and let me tell you the stuff isnt majic. I looked about like you after also training 4 yrs natural up to 190lbs but Im 5'11, looks like youre a little taller. Those gains are very doable as you seem to be going about the rate I was. Keep training natural if you can keep puttin on the lbs. I felt like I was at a sticking point so I needed a boost.

leanmachine is offline New Member
    I dont think anyone should put a limit on natural weight gain. I went from 140 - 162 in 4 months. It's amazing what properly eating and lifting can do. I think he mentioned the "Roid Free" so many times because he is proud of his progress. BUt always wonders what AAS could have done. Great Job Intruso, keep up the good work.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Originally posted by buff87

I think to many people give juice all the credit for putting muscle size on, It's really ashame that alot of younger bros think the only way to get big is to stick a needle in your ass...

so true buff...unfortunately ignorance is bliss

freakout is offline Associate Member
    I believe he is natural. Period.

swim is offline New Member
    I was being totally sarcastic because the guy mentioned he was "roid free" a few times, judging from your build I do not think anyone would assume you use juice. There was no need to state you are "roid free" not only once but three times. Who cares.
    juicie who cares if he mentions he is roid free 3 whole times??!??! its not like all the juiceheads say how theyve been on 10cycles in thier pics. let the man be proud of what he has accomplished.

TTTT is offline Junior Member
    There is no way in hell I could ever get that big without juice!

freakmaster is offline Junior Member

It's definatly possiable.

hello everyone, first post on board.

I do not want to offend anyone, and please don' t take it as such. There are some people who rely solely on roids, and don't know what it takes, or they forget what it takes to get where they are going. How many times have you seen a person doing aton of roids and they don't look bigger than you! It is better to get big naturally, hit your limit, and than start to do a cycle only if you hit your limit( by limit I mean you don't gain a but 5lbs a year). Than and only than will you get the most out of your training. I personally went from 148 to 232 in less than 3 years, of hard training, perfect nutrition, and killer work ethic. If you throw in some cycles in to the equation when doing all of that, you will get to where you want. Take care of each of those things, and everything will fall into place. :afro

tatty is offline Member
    It's definitely tough to spot sarcasm on the internet. But that said, I'm fairly sure he's just proud of what he accomplished. Hell, I'm sure everyone here is proud of what've they've become and where they've come from. Give the guy some credit...

calidude is offline Senior Member
    Great job intruso!! What alot of newbies need to understand is that there is no such thing as a magic pill or shot...You still need to work. If juice could make everybody huge just by taking it, then there would be a lot of guys walking around looking like Jay Cutler and Ronnie Coleman

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    Post up some better pics. I can't really tell anything by those.

BOB HAD BITCH TITS is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by TrueGrit
    how can any of you even judge when he posts such appaling quality pics?
    thats "appaling" quality grammer

tatty is offline Member
    Originally posted by BOB HAD BITCH TITS

thats "appaling" quality grammer
    This is even more "appaling" quality "grammer".

BIG-G is offline Banned
    Hold on fellas,, I started lifting at age 20 weighing in at 171lbs! Ill be 26 in march and my weigh in today was 224lbs and no juice ever! Thats a 55lb gain, may not be 5% bf but that beats out ur magic pills and needles. (of course im waiting for my sauce). Anyway,,INTRUSO,, KEEP IT UP BRO, must feel good to hit that 200lb mark!!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame

actually........

it's "grammar".........

~SC~XXL~2K3~

BOB HAD BITCH TITS is offline Associate Member
    Oops my b, and it was ment it to "more appalling quality grammar" but grammar and spelling is not my subject, Ill quit trying to pick this fuck apart, now Im no better than him

flex22 is offline New Member
    nice you really know your stuff

Drizzt is offline New Member
    It may just be me but I am not impressed by those pics at all. If you can't do that naturally then you shouldn't be lifting at all anyway. The pics need to be ALOT clearer before anyone should be making any judgements on what this guy actually looks like. I went from 155-230 in 10months and was still wearing the same pants size with no problem and that was clean with no extra help. Maybe people just need to pay more attention to their diets and a lil less to their next exotic cycle.

Drizz

numbers505 is offline New Member
    although the pics are hard to see i would be happy with such results. my natural body weight is about 145 and i've had to wrk hard to get to 185 (my biggest size) which I lost after not working while in grad school. Keep it up!

BullDogg20 is offline Member
    Drizzt your full of shit, u did not gain 75 lbs in 10 months and kept the same pant size. no body asked if you were impressed by the pics either.

Intruso, great work man, very impressive!!!!!

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You look good bro you should be proud of your accomplishments.

GUYVER is offline New Member
    Good job, bro. I'm looking forward to see your improvement in the future.

Thread Information