Thread: Friend pic

Havesome77 is offline Associate Member

Friend pic

This is my best friend. He is 27 yrs old, height 5'7, and is currently weighing in at around 330lbs. I 've known this guy my whole life and he is going to be my best man in my wedding this April.

Goal: He wants to lose as much weight in the next 5 months as possible while maintaining good health. Weight loss is not my specialty so I'm turning to the board for some advice to pass on to him...

Looking good for this wedding is very important to him so i know he'll be very strict and dedicated to whatever needs to be done.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Friend pic-before-buddy-pics-002.jpg  

Another one
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Friend pic-before-raymond-pics-9-22-02.jpg  

Vaj10 is offline Associate Member
    this is my usual response but it works and others im sure agree...

cardio in the morning empty stomach, 2 xenadrine if you must

just eat a good amount of lean protein throughout the day and good quality carbs like brown rice or baked potato (no junk), lots of water,... no carbs 3-4 hours before bed time.

im sure some of the other members who were once in your friends shape can recommend supplements they used.

good luck to your friend and good luck with your marriage
    Last edited by Vaj10; 12-05-2002 at 02:11 PM.

Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member
    Go with some Xenadrine or Hydroxycut, get rid of carbs, eat like 5 small meals a day, 45 min of cardio a day 5X a week, 25-35 minutes of light lifting ( high reps).

Of course no shitty food and don't drink anything besides water or sports drinks if you must. No soda and beer.

Good luck,

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    To add to what the others bros already gave you... NO CARBS AFTER 8pm... No matter what... He'll just store them as fat...

Drink a gallon of water a day and most importantly NO Beer... looks like your bro likes his beer, but if he only has 5 months to get in shape he's going to have to hit a homerun to get where he wants to be...

wantbigmusl is offline Junior Member
    Hey man,
    The Adkins diet really works well with the cardio advice. It still gives your great items to eat that do not have carbs, so it's not like dieting eating just lettuce and stuff like that. He will be amazed at the things he can eat and lose weight. Before you know it, he will have dropped some substantial weight!

Antti is offline New Member
    You're one fat motherfucker.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Originally posted by Antti
    You're one fat motherfucker.
    Bro that is just fucked up... Yeah the dude is overweight, but at least he had the balls to have his pic put up here asking for advice and help... We DON'T flame like that on this board, so if that's what you're used to then go somewhere else...

Where's your pic? And more to the point where's your balls? Put up or Shut Up

Cubber is offline Junior Member

Worked for me

I’ve been through this kind of weight loss. What worked for me:

-moderate paced cardio in the mornings only. 3X per week
    -weight training 3X per week
    -6 meals a day (no carbs in evening)
    -high protein (chicken breasts, tuna, egg whites)
    -clean carbs (rice, potato, oatmeal)
    -learn to read labels and to count calroies, protein, carbs, and fats.
    -one day a week to give the diet a break (ate extra carbs on this day)

*I am guessing that you should consume about 2000 claories a day to loose a couple of pounds a week.
    * you’ll plateau in about 6 to 8 weeks. You should then add an ECA stack (ephredrine, caffeine, and aspirin) for another month.
    *take a short break (2 weeks), then do it all again.

Good luck.

WhackTheBid is offline Junior Member
    ANNTI- that is totally uncalled for- people come here for help not comments like that. You could have said I was a fat MF a few months ago but through boards like this I found out how to fix it.
    You are obviously a gutless puke who hides behind a screen and keyboard.

Mods anyway you can cancell membership???? I dont think there is ANYONE on here who would like this guy coming around anymore-LOOSE HIM

anyways lots of guys here have hit it on the head- here is what I have done
    Morning cardio on an empty stomach with some kind of ECA stack- ripped fuel ect. this doesnt mean your buddy needs to run a marathon every morning- 30-45 minutes of a brisk walk would do wonders. have him wait an hour after cardio till he eats
    High protien diet- get some protien powder for shakes 3-4 times a day get your friend eating every few hours all day
    healthy fats- fat is ok- if you avoid fats your body will naturally store them when eaten so keep your body with a good supply of healthy fats so it wont be afraid to shed fat- flax oil, olive oil, ect- throw a talbespoon into your protien shakes
    Low carbs- maybe some brown rice- clean carbs if its man made or processd forget about it
    drink down as much water as possible- shoot for 2 gallons- have him get some kind of water bottle and take it where ever he goes.

This should be a good start- if you have any questions PM me or find SWOLECAT and PM him- he is a genius when it comes to this stuff

best of luck to your friend and in your upcoming marriage

en1222 is offline Member
    You hit it right on the head WhackTheBid. We do not need that shit here.

Vaj10, Vegas kid, Buff87, Wantbigmusl, Cubber, Whackthebid
    Thanx for all the great advice. I will pass this info to him and if I have any more questions I will Pm those who helped me.

Antti,
    I refuse to stoop to your level and get into a name calling battle, but
    1) I hope that your ass gets banned for being so damn stupid.
    2) Your lucky your sitting behind a computer desk. I know for a fact that if you said that shit to his face or mine that you would get your ass handed to you.
    3) Grow the f**k up shithead.
    4) Think before you speak.
    5) Learn to have respect for other people and their feelings. At least my buddy is trying to do something about his weight problem....

Thanx again to all those who helped. If anyone has anymore positive feedback, please reply.

POLISH OX 69 is offline New Member
    I found out that the best times to do Cardio are right after a 1-2 hour wieght lifting shift. Lift high repz for an hour or so and then get on the tread mill. And of course cardio in morning on empty stomack

Antti is offline New Member
    He's fat and I'm weak, so what's the big deal. There's nothing wrong in being fat.

tatty is offline Member
    He's fat and I'm weak, so what's the big deal. There's nothing wrong in being fat.
    Stop being a fucking idiot. We do not condone that nonsense here...

He is overweight and he posted his pictures to receive constructive criticism. Not to be insulted with "fat motherfucker" etc...

Grow up or get off the board.

___

Anyways...having never been on a weightloss program (ectomorph etc), I have tried the cardio in the morning and it works wonders for those stubborn handles. Good luck bro.

JuiceSlut is offline Junior Member
    The fuckin guy realizes he has a weight problem and asked for help there is no need for you to flame. Thats like you posting pics of your skinny ass and saying that your skinny and asking guys how you can put weight on and then they come on and say you look like a scrawny fuck.

Anyways your friend should be doing cardio 2 or possibly 3 times a day. First thing in the morning, again after weights, and then again before bed. Keep the first 2 sessions if 3 a day is too much. Start at 30 minutes and try to work up to about an hour. Keep the diet clean. Clean carbs are ok and he shouldn't do extremely low carbs. Broccoli, asparagus, brown rice, yams, and oatmeal should suffice for carbs.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Antti I bet if he was standing in front of you you'd keep your mouth shut huh?
    Fucking punk.....

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Maybe he should check out the program the Whack used. It worked for him ;-)

Good luck...

C.B.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

FireFighter is offline Associate Member
    Hes a big man! Just listen to the advice given by the other guys except the punk Antti... Best wishes man and I hope he reaches his goal!! Congrats on the wedding buddy!!!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame

I'm here..........

if he wants help...........

In 5 months, I can do a lot for him. Look at how Whack looked 3 months ago, and now he's got a six pack! (Not of budweiser either)

I believe when someone makes a childish comment, instead of pointing it out, let's just scroll past it as if it never existed. To me, he doesn't even exist. The more attention you give assholes, the bigger the asshole gets. He's obviously looking for a response and a rise out of everyone.
    Besides, he's a scrawny fuck right? So, we really CAN'T see him, nor his posts! LOL.................

Holla!! ~SC~XXL~2K2~

10wheeler is offline Associate Member
    big fuckin mouthfull of shit annti we dont need u here asshole
    can u take this guy mods hess fulla shit

Tricce is offline New Member
    And drink some coffe inbetween meals, increase your fat burning with atleast some micro percent
    Its the small things that makes the difference

Anyway promise to show us some pics before the wedding.
    And gl to your friend

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    One thing I find helpful for people prioritzing some fitness goals is to think in term of basic hygiene... for example,

YOU: You wouldn't miss a shower or brushing your teeth right? Why would you miss a workout? If you want to feel healthier and look better you should think of missing a workout as leaving your house undressed - just basic hygiene.

People that don't exercise are just simply lazy and unhealthy.

Cool

I agree with the above bros

What worked for me was:

- high protein, low carb diet
    - ECA
    - extra clean food all the time (1 cheat meal per week, just to retain sanity)
    - gym 3-4 days a week, and you have to literally make a religion of it
    - Start with 25-40 minutes of light to medium weights or machines
    - 40 minutes of cardio on gym days. (yes it can get muscle wasting, but our priority for the first 3 months is weight loss and getting the old heart going again, not a cutting cycle)

The hardest thing for me in those first 3 months was concentrating on the weight loss and conditionning my body back into basic shape, and forgetting the "hey I can lift heavier than this" macho bullshit.

Your buddy seems to have a heck of a solid frame under his padding. I'd safely say that the dude has some serious potential

Red

HDEZ345 is offline New Member

I was 350 @ 5'5" 26 years old last Aug. and Now I'm 220

i was also around that same weight and managed to lose 20 lbs per month so it can be done. The only thing I did was eat right and exercise daily. No resting days. I'm talking a 30min-1 hr minute walk. Drinks tons of water and just stay positive. Very Low sugar and carb diet. I ate alot but everything was healthy. E-mail me if you have any questions.

NASH is offline New Member
    Hey bros, tell your friend to look into the body for life challenge. Its a very straight forward program,and if followed strictly , has great results. I started at 325 lbs with 34% body fat and in twelve weeks have lost over 10% body fat and 45 lbs. The cardio is very intense but only 20 minutes , three times a week( you cycle the intensity) and you also weight train three times a week. The meals are very simple, as there is a list of authorized foods. There is no calorie counting just portion sizing. Protein is the size of your palm and carbs the size of your fist. You eat six meals a day, and may substitute meals with mrp shakes. You know what is the saddest thing about being fat. People look at you as if you are a freak, and they dont even take the time to find out who you are. They judge a book by its cover.Its makes me sick to see some people are so heartless. Tell your buddy to set real goals for himself, goals he can achieve. Reality is, it took all his life to put on that weight, and it will take a while to take it off safely. Stay strong and focused. Tell him to pm me, if he requires any tips. If I can do this, anyone can. Peace and good luck, and congrats on the wedding.

Sir hugenstein is offline Junior Member
    Get him some CYTOMEL and Clenbuterol HCl along with everything else suggested by the other brothers. He should shed some lbs.

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Sounds like he has the number one ingredient already...FUCKING WILLPOWER!! The rest of the tips just compliment that.....Good luck brother...send us updated pics as we know he can shed the fat if he wants to...

I just want to let everyone know that I love this board!!! My buddy and myself greatly appreciate all your help.

We're basicly going to take bits and pieces of everyone's advice and workout a consistant daily routine. Tweeking his diet is going to be the hardest part for him, but if he wants this bad enough he will do it.

Thanx again, Havesome77

Preetz is offline Associate Member
    WOW thats good man for a person over 300 pounds n no stretch marks! dam hes lucky im 212 n i gottem on bothsides of my hips. good luck bro
    preetz

FKITLETSGO is offline Senior Member
    I would suggest CKD or other Ketogenic program for quick and inevitable success. PM me if you need any help!

Thread Information