Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    BeastMode12 is offline Junior Member

Bro owed me money

Hey whats up everybody'

Pre-cycle story Age:23 casually athletic I have a natural frame that i let go to waste. ive never worked out for more than a day because i hate to run and people constantly staring at me while working out but thats what people do at a college gym. my daily consumption usually consisted of energy-drinks and seltzer, chicken wings and sushi.

This is the story
    My brother is a fitness whore and owed me some money, so he offered me a package which consisted of 200 ius of gets (which was doing nothing but collecting dust) this membership on the forum and to be my trainer. so i accepted his offer.
    Firstly he told me to take all the aggression caused by the rubbernecks and use it towards the pump!
    Now that i took that approach towards working out I wasnt dreading it as much. I figured out a better cardio which is two laps around the two stairwells in my 17 floor apartment building. as far as an eating routine i went from 2 meals a day to 4, two of the meals consist of milk and a power bar or two. and salad, brown rice and meat for the other two. liquids consist of water, seltzer and kombucha.
    I have limited my self to drinking two normal rockstars a week and chewing 2 packs of big red.
    Cycle 1iu twice daily
    When i started i weighed 201-5, 6ft bf-15%
    its been four weeks
    I currently weigh 190-2 and my bf-11.8%

any advice would be appriciated.
    I have seemed to have most of my questions answered by reading previous threads and admins thanks
    if any one has anybody has any questions or comments please feel free to post

attached is a couple pics from a month ago and a couple from last week
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Photo 16.jpg 
Views:	1351 
Size:	81.4 KB 
ID:	99229   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Photo 24.jpg 
Views:	2741 
Size:	81.4 KB 
ID:	99234   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Photo 34.jpg 
Views:	1249 
Size:	81.9 KB 
ID:	99235   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Photo 35.jpg 
Views:	1244 
Size:	92.5 KB 
ID:	99236   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mirror shot.jpg 
Views:	2149 
Size:	275.6 KB 
ID:	99237  

Thread Information