MercuryEvo is offline Junior Member

Before pics Before Clen/T3/Ketotifen cycle

Here are some pics of right now.

25 years old
    202 lbs
    18%-22% BF (?? I think ??)
    5'10"

Looking to get down to about 180 and then build muscle from there. I was 160 lbs when I was 17. I've been cycling in between 200 and 230 for the past 7 years. I can NEVER get below 200 lbs though. Thats why I'm going to try the clen to get down. After all is said and done, I'd like to do a 10-12 week cycle of 250mg twice a week of TEST E and then a PCT of course including Nolvadex and/or Clomid (not sure on these yet as there seems to be alot of discrepancy) and Aromasin as well as HCG and Vitamin E.

cycle info:

Weeks:

1 clen/T3
    2 clen/T3/Keto
    3 clen/T3/Keto
    4 clen/Keto
    5 clen/Keto
    6 clen/Keto
    7 T3
    8 T3
    9 T3

I'll be tapering the clen and t3 both on and off and taking taurine the entire time as well and also doing cardio 5-6 days a week for about 60 mins. I have a thread in the diet forum so I think its pretty good but I want it critiqued. I'm also drinking about 1.5 gallons of water a day which i believe helps alot.

Last edited by MercuryEvo; 05-06-2009 at 05:25 PM.

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    Welcome to the board, you dont need Clen , T3 , Test or anything else at this time. You need to learn to eat the correct foods in the correct amounts. This is obviously the weak link in your chain and all the fat burners in the world will not compensate for a terrible diet. Suggest heading to the diet section and reading a Sticky or two on and post a proposed diet. You will get plenty of help there and you will be on the path to a leaner version of yourself.

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    agreed

RAILroad is offline Junior Member
    couldnt agree more...dont waste your money

Well its already spent, I AM dieting as well, I'm doing both. I have a thread going in the diet forum to maximize, but I appreciate the advice. I'm taking the clen to accelerate the weight loss.

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    Quote Originally Posted by FireGuy1 View Post
    Welcome to the board, you dont need Clen, T3 , Test or anything else at this time. You need to learn to eat the correct foods in the correct amounts. This is obviously the weak link in your chain and all the fat burners in the world will not compensate for a terrible diet. Suggest heading to the diet section and reading a Sticky or two on and post a proposed diet. You will get plenty of help there and you will be on the path to a leaner version of yourself.
    100% agreed!

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome to the boards and what they said.

Lightsout2184 is offline Senior Member
    well just bust ur ass then. i honestly hate when people say they cant lose weight. once u get the right diet and figure out where your calories need to be its so easy. good luck bro

molecule is offline Associate Member
    Bro I know what ur feeling. Even if 100 ppl say dont do Clen and 1 says do clen ur gonna practically love that 1 guy cause u have already decided on doing clen. I dont want to be that one guy but still if u are so keep on doing clean just a few suggestions. U dont necessarily need to drop the dosage of clen. U need to grow it for sure. Eg u do 20mg ED for 2-3 days then raise it to 40mg ED and so on till u reach 120 which is a safe dose. PPl have gone beyond 120 but i would suggest u to stick to 120. Also U should know when to raise the dose. After u start taking clen u will see a little rise in your heartbeat, a little shivering and almost 1Deg increase in your body temp. Then ur body starts to get used to this dose and these effects start to fade off and that the time u increase ur dose. Also do clen for 2 weeks without Ketotifin. Then do clen with the ketotifin for 2 weeks then agin without the ketotifin.

After all this i still suggest u drastically change ur diet and change ur cardio intensity u will be amazed on the fat loss ur body shows without any burners and then u reach a plateau think of Clen and T3.

Quote Originally Posted by molecule View Post
    Bro I know what ur feeling. Even if 100 ppl say dont do Clen and 1 says do clen ur gonna practically love that 1 guy cause u have already decided on doing clen. I dont want to be that one guy but still if u are so keep on doing clean just a few suggestions. U dont necessarily need to drop the dosage of clen. U need to grow it for sure. Eg u do 20mg ED for 2-3 days then raise it to 40mg ED and so on till u reach 120 which is a safe dose. PPl have gone beyond 120 but i would suggest u to stick to 120. Also U should know when to raise the dose. After u start taking clen u will see a little rise in your heartbeat, a little shivering and almost 1Deg increase in your body temp. Then ur body starts to get used to this dose and these effects start to fade off and that the time u increase ur dose. Also do clen for 2 weeks without Ketotifin. Then do clen with the ketotifin for 2 weeks then agin without the ketotifin.

After all this i still suggest u drastically change ur diet and change ur cardio intensity u will be amazed on the fat loss ur body shows without any burners and then u reach a plateau think of Clen and T3.

Appreciate the understanding man. I always planned on ramping it up and down as I came off and on, Just wasnt gonna max out with as much. I was under the impression I could do the clen for 6 weeks straight while on ketotifen though? And to start the keto 1 week in?

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    You'll wanna run it every 3 week at 2mg ed

At least give the diet a chance once it is all worked out before jumping on these drugs. I saw the diet down there, I can tell already you'll just be wasting your time until that is figured out. Seen many people spin there wheels on these drugs (clen ) thinking it will lose the fat weight for them but it won't. You HAVE to put the work into your diet and training.

What is your current training routine at the moment??? Only cardio?? Don't wanna lose weight and have flabby skin then shoot right back up to where you were.

It would behoove you to first get the important things on track first.... trust me why piss your money away??? I can think of several members here (some my friends) that have gone the way you are and are still just about the same. Why? Its cause they fell into the usual American lazy, do it for me routine and did not want to detail there diet or training.

I for one waited 4 years before I tried anything and now I'm blowing past what at first I thought I could accomplish. Like WAAY further then I would have first thought. Its cause I took the time to do it RIGHT

Be a smart man, listen to your peers here, get the diet in order, training, all the little things then run with the drugs.

I really hope you listen, it didn't take you overnight to gain all that fat and it won't take overnight to get rid of it.

KZRSOIZE is offline Associate Member
    Dude your a big boy with a solid base, start training hard and dieting....nobody here is going to convince you not to use the clen so good luck with that is it going to help ....probably...is it going to make you shredded....probably not....eat right, train hard...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KZRSOIZE View Post
    Dude your a big boy with a solid base, start training hard and dieting....nobody here is going to convince you not to use the clen so good luck with that is it going to help ....probably...is it going to make you shredded....probably not....eat right, train hard...
    im thinking probably not man. clen is no mirical drug.i did it for 16 weeks with what i thought was a good diet. i tweeked it here and there throughout and got decent but not amazing results.i finnaly got my diet straitened out through the info in the diet section of the forum and am now seeing great results with just clean eating,lifting and cardio.(no clen,fat burners or AAS) if only i had taken the time to get this right before i started using clen i bet my results would have been much better.i will probably add clen when im almost at my goal bf so i can really get the benefits that clen offers. just my two cents bro, goodluck......

Slide is offline Associate Member
    It also looks like you have some psuedo-gyno. It will shrink as you lose weight, but at the degree to which you have it, probably not all the way (i know from experience i am not ripping on you).

If you can get you weight down and keep it down (when not on clen ) an option would be to look into good gyno surgeon.

makod is offline Associate Member
    Anyone comment on his bf%?

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd do some cardio naturally first and try cut down, before starting clen .

*El Diablo* is offline Respected Member
    21% bf

xo3et is offline Productive Member
    You have to train hard to lose weight and look good. Id not do anything apart from get in the gym and start running and sort your diet out.

Diet and Cardio, should be your only agenda at the moment.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    All you need is a good diet/cardio plan.
    The first cardio i would perform is cleaning the kitchen.

ray0414 is offline Member
    as for BF i think your more like 22-24. wait til u get under 15 to cycle. get a good weight training program going and do your cardio after you lift.

Thread Information