Thread: Some pics

BoostedFirehawk is offline New Member

Some pics

Hey, I'm new here... I have a few pics, they are off my webcam so sorry about the crap quality and shirts being on. Also these are kinda old (about 2 years old), as of now no updated pics yet, my webcam broke the day of those pics, but i'm working on it.
    Last edited by BoostedFirehawk; 12-12-2002 at 11:32 PM.

more....

FRANK WHITE is offline Senior Member

Thumbs up

Solid Base Bro. Looking good. Whats the stats, goals, program, etc?

one....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Some pics-fil367.jpg  

two....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Some pics-fil1750.jpg  

three.....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Some pics-fil3043.jpg  

Thanks for the compliment. Since i was very young i've always had this drive, a drive and ambition to be like all the greats. I had a mini weight set that i would goof around on. As i grew i got serious... Freshman year of HS is when i truly started lifting. My dad had me in all kinds of sports, like football, wrestling, and lacrosse. He pushed me hard, and when i lost that was the end of the world, i had to win, WIN WIN!! I broke, and quit everything. Well that wasn't exceptable so i got my a** beat. But that made me stronger, i had this urge to lift, to get HUGE. I didn't have the genetics that some of the guys in my class had, but i still tried while i watched them grow and me... well... not grow. So i slacked, i gave it up. But then i really thought things through, i wasn't going to quit, i wasn't going to let my genetic downfall be the end of my dream. I learned one very important thing from martial arts, to succeed you have to push yourself, it is not only physical, but mental. You have to believe in yourself. I then decided, i was going to do this. I was going to succeed. I made meal plans for specific days, training schedules, the works. I went everyday to the gym, i worked my ass off. I told myself i could do this, no matter what anyone told me, I could do it. Well, i did do it, i got big, all natural. Until i decided to push the limits of my body, my mind got a little too far ahead. I over did it and ended up tearing my abdominal wall.. aka double hernia. I had the sugery after being stubborn for too long. After that things hit an all time low. I couldn't eat, i could barely walk, let alone lift. There was no way i was going to be back in the gym for a good 2-3 months or more. It ended up being 6 months before i could lift again. I dropped all the way from close to 200Lbs all the way down to 148Lbs. All that muscle i killed myself to gain over the years was gone. I had to start over from scratch, which just didn't work for me. I couldn't get the motivation i needed. I just said screw it, i always found something better to do, like party, or go out with a lady friend or anything else. I finally decided i had to get myself back on track, i did the one thing that would get my ass in gear, and that was... train to be a trainer. I went to classes, and made time to workout afterwards. I took the tests and got certified with... ACE, NFPT, and just recently ACSM (took 2 years of study). I am now finally back on track and trying to gain like never before. I'm not sure yet if i want to cycle, but the thought has crossed my mind several times. Anyways, i guess that story was for all of the people that might be on the boards or visit them, that just want to give up, or don't have the drive because they don't think are physically capable of what they want. If you have the will to do it, and have the drive to push yourself, then anything is possible.

wantbigmusl is offline Junior Member
    look good bro!

fast is offline Associate Member
    looking good mate

Orland Park... haha, V9 is the model supercharger. Haha, other than the girls i'm seeing thats my baby (the car that is).
    Last edited by BoostedFirehawk; 12-14-2002 at 01:58 AM.

SGFuryZ i just realized something... we are exactly 1 year apart. That's insane. July 18, 1981 (you) July 18, 1982 (me)

malidfa is offline Member
    looking good bro
    Welcome to AR

Thread Information