Palmer86 is offline New Member

Worst shape of my life

Weight: 220
    Height: 5'11

My body fat estimate for myself is 25% (any guesses) I definitely need to cut but feel that I used to have a lot stronger muscle base and would like to gain some of that back. Due to my job commitments makes my gym time suffer and my performance in the gym lackluster at best; I work 11-10 with an hour commute each way to make for a 13hour work day 5 days a week, but come the fall I start up on my second college degree and will have plenty of time to hit the gym. I am interested in doing a cycle in the far future but know I need a much better base with more fat loss before considering this.

Currently my diet looks something like this:

9am: Oatmeal & Banana w/ Protein Shake

10am-6pm: Grapes, Cantaloupe, Watermelon, Honeydew Melon, Peaches as I get hungry

6pm-10pm: Sip on a protein shake

11pm: A portion of meat (chicken/fish/beef) with a serving of greens (asparagus/green beans etc)...

Any ideas on what I should be doing/ What I can do to improve before I go to school in 2 months, and then what I should switch to once I'm in school
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Worst shape of my life-bb-001.jpg  

j4ever41 is offline Senior Member
    its hard to tell bf from that pic but yeah you probably between 22-25,your diet needs alot of work,you are working alot so it will help for you to prepare your food ahead of time,since you work mon-fri you could try split something like

Sat
    chest/calves

Sun
    back/traps

Tues
    quads/hams

Wed
    shoulders/tris/bis/forearms

And focus on your workouts and get in and out of the gym in an hour.If you have not done so go to the diet forum and read thru the stickies,construct yourself a diet and post it up with what your goals are,there is a few people that are in the diet forum that will be more than glad to help you.

Bio-boosted is offline Member
    25%+
    All you are eating in the daytime is fruit (sugar)! Your best meal is at bedtime...?

ray0414 is offline Member
    wow u need to cool it on all the fruit, all that sugar isnt THAT good for you. i think i speak for everyone when i say, go hang out in the diet section and read as much as you can. u need to try to get some real food in there, protein, complex carbs(maybe some whole grains, stuff like that). u could probably cycle in 1-2 years at the earliest depending on how hard u work to get your body fat down and add some quality muscle.

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    You need to throw that diet in the garbage can and start from scratch.

Thread Information