Thread: Doc M

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer

Doc M

Well, I am only posting this so the many of you that PM me for personal medical advice can see that I do take fitness very seriously. I have not run a cycle in several years, but am getting ready to do one in the next few weeks. I will post some stripped down before and after pics so I can join the brave souls who put themselves on the board for critique.

This is a pic right after a 3 day adventure race that me, my wife, and nephew competed in taking first place in the mixed team bracket. There were 75 teams so we faired very well. My wife is currently pregnant and with the help of our fearless leader Jason, I will be running a chronicle of her progress to include diet, supplementation, weight gain, and b/f change for the women's forum. This is a special for women who take fitness seriously and want to see the progress of a woman and what the "right and wrong" things there are to do while pregnant. This will include a diet and excercise profile along with before, during, and after pics.

I am 6'1", 198lbs, b/f unknown (12%) prior to the race and I am in my mid 30's. Flame away!!

Doc M

KunipshunFit is offline Lounge Lizard
    um...well

nice shirt...

dig the hat!

good veins in that forearm!!!

other than that..I cant wait to see the before and afters!

Congradulations to you and your wife!!! Babies scare me...they dont have instructions, and I'd prolly break them...

Congrats!

Lata

K

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    what is your cycle going to look like bro...Madmax...

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Yellow is nice...

Rich8888 is offline Member
    Which one r u

Well, I am glad to see everyone still has sense of humor. I posted that pic hoping to get some outrageous comments. The "I like yellow" was good.

I get a lot of PM's wanting me to post a pic, and this was an attempt at a little smart ass humor!!

Anyway, I am going to start a cycle this week and I will post some more serious pics for my fellow board members to see. My cycle will look like this unless I make any mods to it. It is going to be a fairly mild cycle as I cannot go scaring any of my patients right out of my office.

Week 1-10/ 300 mgs of Deca
    Week 7-11/ 50 mgs of Winstrol , eod

Thinking about a little Test, but probably not since I have access to other drugs that can help me with the libido issues. I have the other necessary items handy if I need them so we shall see. I have the diet dialed in so I post as I make some progress. I am going to go upstairs now and take my measurements and b/f at the hospital tomorrow.

Doc M

winter13 is offline New Member
    your wife is pregnant with the help of your fearless leader? i woudln't let him do that, but that is just me =D.

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    My dad's a doc too, I wish he was as cool about AS as you are. I'd be wearing out his welcome at the pharmacy!

Whats up doc....Which other libido drugs r u referring too? Also....I would add the test to that cycle, not just as a guard against your libido....but as a sup that will round out the rest of that cycle......

Winter..You didn't know that we share wives on this board?? Where have you been??

Watch the comments about the wife, or you might accidentally have one of your testicles surgically removed by accident. You can crack at me all you want though, just not the wife. If she reads that I'll be upstairs getting my ass kicked. It took me over 2 weeks to convince her to post her progress through the pregnancy on the female forum for other women, so don't screw up my hard work. Don't you know that pregnant women are Charles Manson in disguise!!

As far as the Test, I knew that I would get suggestions for that. I have used Test in the past and I personally do not mix well with it. It really messes with my bloodpressure and causes mild tremors in my hands. It also causes me outrageous water gain. I have always had good results and barely any side effects from Deca so this is why I am running it like this. At my age, I don't need to put on huge amounts of muscle like you younger studs. I am sticking with what I know works for me because I have far too much to lose.

Rich, I was using the word "libido" drugs rather loosely. I just have access to literally anything if I need it including a new drug called anillafexadine. It's not even out yet, but the drug reps have been giving us many samples and it is supposed to put the effects of of the some of the other drugs to absolute shame. I have not used it but an ER Doc I know has used it and all he said was "Thank God for research chemists and drug comapanies". I have never had "Deca Dick", but you never know!!

Doc M

"Doctor Doctor tell me the news".....How old r u?

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by winter13
    your wife is pregnant with the help of your fearless leader? i woudln't let him do that, but that is just me =D.

Winter13...show some respect to the fellow members here....i wouldn't want people to comment about my wife...seriously be polite...

forecon is a good bro..not only does he bring knowledge of the "medical field" to this board he also brings "expierence"..both are need on this board..there are not that many doc's as far as i know on this board...lets try to keep the good ones if we can....please do me a favor and show him some respect..like i said he's a good bro...thanks..Madmax..

Rich8888...Mid 30's...Why do you ask??

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Madmax
    [B]

Winter13...show some respect to the fellow members here....i wouldn't want people to comment about my wife...seriously be polite...

Max..Thanks brother..I was hoping you would chime in on my behalf..You didn't disappoint as usual!!

I'm petty patient, but when it comes to the wife and disrepecting her, well I have zero patience..And you are right, I spend a considerable amount of time replying to people here at AR in an attempt to impart some of my experience and knowledge to those in need. I don't have all of the answers, but what i do know I like to share with others. Again, a big thanks Max!!

Check your PM's Max..

Doc M

Doc...sorry...I see where you posted ur age in the initial thread....I was simply curious...when talking about libido, it interests me to see what age the bro's are, how gear effects individuals and recovery.

My wife is a personal trainer and aerobics instructor. She trained hard when she was pregnant with both our kids right up until the time she delivered. she now offers training and professional fitness advice to both pregnant and post partum women.

JULY GTP is offline Associate Member
    hey doc ur forearms veins r asking for some eq bro..

winter13 is offline New Member

Smile

sorry bro just messging with you... The sentence just sounded really funny.

looking good... good luck with the pregnant wife

Winter, I can accept an apology if a man is big enough to offer it! I accept your's and there are no hard feelings on my part. I can take all the flaming in the world, but I don't like it when ANYONE sends any negativity towards her even if they are kidding. So it's a dead issue now. Thanks!!

Rich 8888, I am glad to see your wife took fitness so seriously. It is a fact that a level of fitness can help in the process of pregnancy and delivery. It is just so difficult when women get pregnant and are bogged down with life in general. Fitness seems to take a backseat and that was part of the purpose for the will to put this process on this site. I(we) want women to see and have reinforced that a healthy lifestyle can be achieved during this stressful period. And with that, to understand the positive benefits of a healthy diet and excercise program. A lot of women just don't know the answers or don't have a source for information. I hope this helps be a forum where these questions can be asked and answered. If it only helps one expecting mother, than it was well worth our time.

Doc M

Doc...what kind of practice to you have?

I deal in cosmetics/plastics and on-call at ER. Mostly in the private practice, but I like the intensity of the ER so I do that mostly for self gratification. I will have to slow that down though when the little one arrives. Wife's order's!

Doc M

Thread Information