Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    **TOP** is offline Senior Member

Natural bodybuilder pics

I have been a natural lifter for 26 years,and ive joined this site to learn about how advanced one can be!I have a passion for Learning especially when it comes to bodybuilding. I work in sports medicine and also have developed a business that is doing great! Anyway im looking for feedback and critiques one me.
    The first set of pics are when i was 24 and my first real cut My weight was around 193lbs guessing bdy fat was around 9%

The next pic is me trying to gain and grow,i got very strong but it came with a price!

After i received an offer from a magazine and tried to diet QUICKLY!! I did not make the cut but learned alot about my body on the journey present 208lbs and have no clue about the bodyfat? what yall think bf %???

Thanks for looking and posting if you do,also all comments are welcome! Noone can be a worst critic of you than you!!

Wow sorry for the big pics! Didnt realize you would be able to see nose hair!

vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member
    BF looks fairly low, but in all your pics it seems that youre holding a lot of water. youll need to up your cardio when dieting again or cut your carbs etc...... how old are you? keep it up bro

Hey thanks for posting im 26 6'0 tall. My wife and i have discussed me doing my first cycle and im here to learn before leaping!

vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member
    ^^^good to hear youre doin your homework befor eyou jump in. i started last spring and researched AAS for about 2-3 years before i started anything. it pays off in the long run good to hear you have a wife that understands why you want to take it, my woman is the same, cool as sh1t about, makes things A LOT less stressful

mperk is offline Member
    Hey man - good work - looks like you learned how to cut nicely! You'll do really well if you start your cycle lean and do a clean bulk. Don't fall into the trap of eating anything in site just to gain. You will def gain a lot of thickness. Def do your blood work before & after cycle so you have a good baseline. Watch the BP and cholesterol. Good luck, bro!

Undercover is offline Associate Member
    The changes are awesome. How much did it take you to transform from the first 2 pics to the third? and then from third to now?

also, i'm pretty sure you look like an actor i just dont know who

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Looking good.

Undercover is offline Associate Member
    You look like an older version of this kid:

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Look good !

xnotoriousx is offline Anabolic Member
    Nice job man, very nice.

What are your goals from here on?

Quote Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
    The changes are awesome. How much did it take you to transform from the first 2 pics to the third? and then from third to now?

also, i'm pretty sure you look like an actor i just dont know who
    The first set of pics where taken july 2007, the pic of me big was roughly 6 months after that,when i was trying to get more size,the last set of pics are june of 2008. Im holding now at 210lbs trying to get bigger,but its very hard to get really big without getting really high bodyfat! My wife likes me better bigger but I dont like how soft i became. I can get cut and i can get big but getting big and cut is not in my grasp YET!

My ultimate goal would to be 225lbs around 8-12% bf i really dont think i can realistically pull that off naturally? What does everyone else think? Thanks for the help...

Quote Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
    You look like an older version of this kid:

I thought i looked more like this guy lol

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    its awesome you could achieve that kind of muscle naturally till 26 ... I'd say u r ready to hit the juice... with all your experience in diet n exercise

I'd say your bf is between 8-10% in the lean pics

between 24 and 26, I have to credit you for bringing up your quads... good on ya!

and your face in d last pic is just creepy

cheers

ray0414 is offline Member
    whether or not u can get there naturally depends on what youve already done to get where you are. If your diet has been absolutely perfect and already tuned, then u may need some help getting there, if diet could use work then u can do it with diet. Defnitely looking awesome though.
    the Kid on the chocolate box definitely looks like you as a kid, almost scary how close it is.

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    ahhhh yeah i haven't seen good natty BB pics on here in a while keep up the good work brother

Narkissos is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~Diet Guru~
    Blog Entries
    How old are you?
    -Corey "Narkissos" Springer

Published Author.
    Owner of :
    Apollo Fitness Barbados etc
    Blogger

Quote Originally Posted by texasmk4
    Nark is like intel, Brilliant inside and awsome outside :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    Here's a little-known-secret, that most people won't tell you: In the sphere of fitness, everything works.
    Every(intelligent)thing works (once aptly and consistently applied)
    It really is that simple.
    This is the perpetual bodybuilding paradigm
    **No Source Checks**
    Contact Me

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos View Post
    How old are you?
    I just turned 26 in june. I have a wife 2 kids and 1.5 jobs! Ihave a personal training businesds on the side.

And ive seen a couple of threads that bother me here,that have guys that have never trained before just jumping on the steroid bandwagon! Trust me i work with uninformed patients at work all day,but this is asinine how people think that steroids are the crystal ball to rely on?? When its so not! You should NEVER rely on steroids to get you where you need to be. Loosing 2% bodyfat from a cycle is not that impressive to me! you could have done 10-15% loss with a proper 16 week diet-workout routine w/o the gear. People never cease to amaze me! Sorry its just things like that give us all a bad name!

Jfew44 is offline Senior Member
    Looking great bro. I understand how hard it is to gain muscle w/o gaining fat. With me, it's either stay skinny and cut or bulky and chubby. I've learned a great deal from hanging out in the diet forum on here, you might want to start with tweaking your diet a little and see what works the best.

Kudos for waiting so long and seeing what you can achieve naturally. Do all the research you can and good luck!

CaliPhotog is offline Associate Member
    Dang dude!!! Looking great man! Super dope that you got there all natural! How tall are you?

Quote Originally Posted by CaliPhotog View Post
    Dang dude!!! Looking great man! Super dope that you got there all natural! How tall are you?
    Why would you think i didnt get here all natural? What i have done is obtainable by anyone!

im 6'0 tall.

CaliPhotog is offline Associate Member
    I do think you got there natural and you didn't do anything unobtainable. I said that it was super dope that you did it all natural. Maybe you just didn't understand my idiotic California phrase "Super Dope means Awesome"

stpete is offline Banned
    Lookin good man. Good luck in the future.

FREAK is offline BLACK MARKET BUILT
    i would post here but im not natty

Quote Originally Posted by CaliPhotog View Post
    I do think you got there natural and you didn't do anything unobtainable. I said that it was super dope that you did it all natural. Maybe you just didn't understand my idiotic California phrase "Super Dope means Awesome"
    Ah-ha!! your not the idiot i am your post says super dope and i thought it read sure hope. I guess i need glasses!! sorry

jweir22 is offline Junior Member
    What was your diet like when you tried to cut weight quickly. Just interested cause it looks like you maintained alot of muscle. And did you change your weight routine also during that time.

Okinawa_Power is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by topherhinton View Post
    After i received an offer from a magazine and tried to diet QUICKLY!! I did not make the cut but learned alot about my body on the journey present 208lbs and have no clue about the bodyfat? what yall think bf %???

Thanks for looking and posting if you do,also all comments are welcome! Noone can be a worst critic of you than you!!
    You look really good in the second set of pictures when you went on a quick diet.....Your quads look great and your calves are great........Good job!!

Okinawa_Power is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FREAK View Post
    i would post here but im not natty
    Post away you ****ing FREAK!!!! I need some motivation to hit those ****ing heavy weights!!!!!!

Monster87 is offline Member
    Lookin great bro, looks like you've really put your time in.
    Nice to see someone who's been dedicated to natural bodybuilding for several years before jumping into steroids . You're gonna be a freak when you get on.
    What's your first cycle gonna look like?

Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Monster87 View Post
    Lookin great bro, looks like you've really put your time in.
    Nice to see someone who's been dedicated to natural bodybuilding for several years before jumping into steroids . You're gonna be a freak when you get on.
    What's your first cycle gonna look like?

Good luck.
    My first cycle.....prolly flinstone vitamins and dead bees!!!!! lol not really, i was thinking test only for the first cycle so i can judge all cycles later by that standard.

diamond is offline Female Member
    u look great. i think natual bodybuilding looks so good. u did well for bein natty.

wats ur diet like?

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    let me point something out here, maybe give you something to think about... why do you want to go on a cycle?? what is the GOAL???

More Size??

What's the point why would you need more size?/ to accomplish what??
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard View Post
    let me point something out here, maybe give you something to think about... why do you want to go on a cycle?? what is the GOAL???

More Size??

What's the point why would you need more size?/ to accomplish what??
    My goal is to get big and lean i can get big and i can get lean but it has shown to be hard for me to get big and lean. I would like to be 225 lean,why do you ask?whats up your sleeve? Do tell!!!

lol i still want to see ur diet!!!!

wat did u cut out to get lean. cut carbs higher fats? lowered both? do tell.. PLZ

Quote Originally Posted by diamond View Post
    lol i still want to see ur diet!!!!

wat did u cut out to get lean. cut carbs higher fats? lowered both? do tell.. PLZ
    Well each diet was different which one are you interested in? the first pics are around 3-4 years ago so my cals were alot lower then than now! but it consisted of fish, fish ,fish ,i hated fish! but the majority was fish and veggies carb in the am, carb at lunch ,which was usually sweet potato.I stayed strict mon-fri but on sat anything i wanted i could eat and on sun i ate anything until 2:00 in the afternoon. Now i only alow myself sundays for cheat meals up until 8 weeks from a deadline. When i cut for the magazine i did cardio the entire 8 weeks i was alotted,my boss let me leave work before lunch long enough to get to the gym do cardio take a shower and get back so he could go to lunch, then he would let me leave a little early so i could weight train before my first clients started coming to train.My calories have went up alot since then to where im consuming around 60 grams of protein in 7 meals and around 350 grams carbs a day,i limit my fats because they are in some of the whole foods i eat already,fishmeat etc...chris
    Last edited by **TOP**; 10-12-2009 at 09:17 AM.

nice. i like the pics u have for the magazine. so u do high carbs and protein. fats re normal and increased cardio. nice. i see sum ppl lower carbs and raise fats...
    wats the ratio of starchy carbs to ur fiber carbs? i would assume that changed when u tried to get leaner ,no? i have friend trying to get into shape. i usually keep my starchy carbs in the morning (thats also when i wrk out) and veggies in the afternoon when im less active.

also did u cut out fruit?

Quote Originally Posted by diamond View Post
    nice. i like the pics u have for the magazine. so u do high carbs and protein. fats re normal and increased cardio. nice. i see sum ppl lower carbs and raise fats...
    wats the ratio of starchy carbs to ur fiber carbs? i would assume that changed when u tried to get leaner ,no? i have friend trying to get into shape. i usually keep my starchy carbs in the morning (thats also when i wrk out) and veggies in the afternoon when im less active.

also did u cut out fruit?
    My fibrous carbs where anytime i wanted them and as much as i wanted. The only fruits i would have, would be like 4 strawberries with a protein shake, other than that i stayed away from fruit. Also my post w/o shakes only consisted of protein and amino acids i had 0 sugar after working out,this is a hot topic at the moment whether to use sugar or not post workout. I do remember at night i would have 6 spears of asparagus and 2 pieces of fish,after 4 full weeks of that i wanted to blow my head off so i switched it to 10 eggs whites 2 whole eggs for fat.

mperk is offline Member
    Damn - so true - it's all about the diet! are you eating the eggs cooked? I've been drinking the egg whites (pasteurized) and eating the whole eggs cooked, But man, I get gnarly egg farts! LOL

Keep it up dude - looks great.

Quote Originally Posted by topherhinton View Post
    My fibrous carbs where anytime i wanted them and as much as i wanted. The only fruits i would have, would be like 4 strawberries with a protein shake, other than that i stayed away from fruit. Also my post w/o shakes only consisted of protein and amino acids i had 0 sugar after working out,this is a hot topic at the moment whether to use sugar or not post workout. I do remember at night i would have 6 spears of asparagus and 2 pieces of fish,after 4 full weeks of that i wanted to blow my head off so i switched it to 10 eggs whites 2 whole eggs for fat.
    thanks.. great info. i was wonderin about the sugar after wrkin out..
    i think its more if u train 2x a day or if ur a hard gainer it would be useful to you. thanks for ur input.. i love hearing wat wrks for other ppl..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information