bosco0633 is offline New Member

first time pics.

I have been working out the last 4 months and have gone from 220lbs. with a 38"waste. I am currently 199lbs with a 34"waste. I know that I have a long way to go, but I know I can do it. I leave next week for Mexico and when I get back I want to get down to 185. I know that they are not great, hell they look like $%&@ but I figure if I post these pics, it may just embarass me enough, that every time I feel like cheating on my diet, I will look at how crappy these pictures look next to toned up people in this website. Well flame away, just try not to cut to hard, I do have feelings, lol.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails first time pics.-me1.jpg  

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails first time pics.-me4.jpg  

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Well I am glad that you posted your pics with you new cam there Bosco. You are absolutely right this is a motivator for many. Here is what I see. Your triceps, traps and chest have some great thickness. You have an excellent base to work with. You have already come along way since 220lbs, 185lbs is definetly obtainable. You know what you have to do to acheive that. As for as the pics looking like shit??? I beg to differ! Keep up the hard work. Enjoy the vacation and come back and keep working hard to achieving exactly what you are looking for. The key is don't stop until you get it.

One more thing. Your fly is down Sorry couldn't resist looking at your unit!

here is one with my fly up
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails first time pics.-me5.jpg  

last one for now
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails first time pics.-me6.jpg  

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    I am with with my man Shredz here, good base to work with, you have already gone a long way loosing over 20lbs and 4" of your waist, now go enjoy your vacation, recharge yourself mentaly & phisicaly and work hard, the only thing i can say is hit the shoulders nice and hard they will give you the appearance of smaller waist and bigger upperbody, i think shredz might have a good workout or 2 for you, if you beg him long enough he might give you the workouts.......XXL

mmaximus25 is offline Senior Member
    You have a goal and I'd bet right along side with you, you'll make it... dropping that kind of weight in that period of time means determination and I'd bet on that anyday.... You have a good plan as far as leaning up first then work on adding the lean mass with a good metabolism...
    Good fortune brother...MMAX

zzo18 is offline Associate Member
    Bosco...your progress has been amazing, Congrats! Keep us posted on your future progress. Shredz, MikeXXL, & MMaximus...good posts bros. Reading feedback like that gives all of us motivation...Thanks.

nuke is offline Member
    Bro...Great job. It takes balls to post a pic. So Kudos from the start.

New Year- Im not saying sold Base or good foundation...My question is What are your goals ? Set your goals. Post them then you will get a ton of feedback on your program.
    We'll all tweak it and you begin the journey bro.....
    WELCOME !!

chinups Guest
    I have the same camera but I paid 50 beans for it, bet that pisses you off. Love those trucks..

O yea great job and keep it up...
    Last edited by chinups; 01-13-2003 at 08:10 AM.

skid is offline Banned
    4 months, 20 lbs, and 4" is terrific work ... keep it up and I'm sure you'll hit your goals, whatever they may be, in no time!

JasonNew-b is offline Associate Member
    In my house, with my wife and my kids...and my dog

Thumbs up WTG!

Wow, killer progress. You have nothing to be flamed about, sounds like you're busting your a$$ and doing what needs to be done to get the results that you want. Congrats!

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    bump for a good bro!

platinum is offline Associate Member

great job!

Great job bro, keep it up and you'll be where you want in no time!

TTTT is offline Junior Member
    I agree, good work, the first time I posted, I got flamed like hell! good build bro.

Thread Information