asianbro is offline Junior Member
    Blog Entries

About to Loose some weight

Hi guys, I have been sort of fat been for a while, even though no one calls me fat, I know what i look like under that T-shirt. I am going on on holiday in april so my plan is to get loose the weight, I dont have any plans for a cycle but i might just give ANAVAR only cycle to properly loose the weight and build some lean muscle.

I think i have GYNO but cant tell, because i never dietetd down engough to tell. I have been training on and off for the last 3 years.

My stats
    21 years old
    182 pounds
    around 27 % BF

My Work out is

Monday- Legs
    Tuesday- Shoulders
    Wednesday - Off
    Thursday - Back
    Friday - Chest
    Saturday - Arms
    Sunday Off

As for my cardio i will be doing the following

Monday - Morning half hour jog Evening Thai Boxing (1.5H)
    Tuesday - Morning half hour jog Evening Thai Boxing (1.5H)
    Wednesday -Morning half hour jog
    Thursday - Morning half hour jog Evening Thai Boxing (1.5H)
    Friday - Morning half hour jog Evening Thai Boxing (1.5H)
    Saturday - Off
    Sunday - off

With my diet i am trying to keep it low car as i feel that this works for me

Meal 1: 4 egg whites, 1 yolk or Protein Shake
    meal2 : Protein shake
    Meal 3 : Chicken breast, lighty cooked in olive oil with a tiny bit of rice
    Meal 4: Protein shake
    Meal 5 : Chicken breast, Lightly cooked with a little bit of olive oil
    Meal 6 : Protein shake or Cottage cheese

I am aiming for around 1500 - 1650 calories

Comments and improvemetns will be appreciated, i have a good feeling that i will reach my goal this time

the big 1 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Ide say you have a few to many protien shakes in your diet, try and replace them with real food, like lean chicken breast or cod. also, i think you need more fruit and veg in there.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by asianbro View Post
    Hi guys, I have been sort of fat been for a while, even though no one calls me fat, I know what i look like under that T-shirt. I am going on on holiday in april so my plan is to get loose the weight, I dont have any plans for a cycle but i might just give ANAVAR only cycle to properly loose the weight and build some lean muscle.

I think i have GYNO but cant tell, because i never dietetd down engough to tell. I have been training on and off for the last 3 years.

My stats
    21 years old
    182 pounds
    around 27 % BF

My Work out is

Monday- Legs
    Tuesday- Shoulders
    Wednesday - Off
    Thursday - Back
    Friday - Chest
    Saturday - Arms
    Sunday Off

As for my cardio i will be doing the following

Monday - Morning half hour jog Evening Thai Boxing (1.5H)
    Tuesday - Morning half hour jog Evening Thai Boxing (1.5H)
    Wednesday -Morning half hour jog
    Thursday - Morning half hour jog Evening Thai Boxing (1.5H)
    Friday - Morning half hour jog Evening Thai Boxing (1.5H)
    Saturday - Off
    Sunday - off

With my diet i am trying to keep it low car as i feel that this works for me

Meal 1: 4 egg whites, 1 yolk or Protein Shakejust have the eggs, and some wholemeal bread
    meal2 : Protein shakehave a lean meat and some brown rice and/or veg.
    Meal 3 : Chicken breast, lighty cooked in olive oil with a tiny bit of riceBulk up meal 3 with veg and fruit
    Meal 4: Protein shakelean meat and veg
    Meal 5 : Chicken breast, Lightly cooked with a little bit of olive oiladd some veg
    Meal 6 : Protein shake or Cottage cheesehave both or just the cheese

I am aiming for around 1500 - 1650 calories

Comments and improvemetns will be appreciated, i have a good feeling that i will reach my goal this time
    How long have you been doing this training and diet routine?

Blog Entries
    I have doing this patricular training and diet for the last 2 weeks,

Before i my diet wasnt spot on but i was training but i decided to sort my diet out properly,

Blog Entries
    thanks for the advice, For my first meal are you suggesting have the eggs as whole or (whites + yolK) or just have it as i said plus wholemeal bread?

I wouldnt mind adding more meat but it tends to get so boring eating just grilled meat, I dont actually mind drinking shakes as there is not much to bother about. But i will add some vegetables to my diet.

Raw carrots
    Baby sweetcorns
    baked potatoes.
    Apple or banans

The reason my diet is like the above is because i want to keep my carbs down with the calories

Blog Entries
    I have doing this patricular training and diet for the last 2 weeks,

Before i my diet wasnt spot on but i was training but i decided to sort my diet out properly,
    And your right in doing so m8, diet comes first.

Blog Entries
    thanks for the advice, For my first meal are you suggesting have the eggs as whole or (whites + yolK) or just have it as i said plus wholemeal bread?

I wouldnt mind adding more meat but it tends to get so boring eating just grilled meat, I dont actually mind drinking shakes as there is not much to bother about. But i will add some vegetables to my diet.

Raw carrots
    Baby sweetcorns
    baked potatoes.
    Apple or banans

The reason my diet is like the above is because i want to keep my carbs down with the calories
    Just have 6-8 egg whites, and add 2or3 yolkes and see how you get on. You dont have to have bread, its just a good combination. Oats are also great in the morning so try them.
    And as for your theory on drinking protien shakes all day, your very wrong in thinking it will help you.
    Real food is 1 million times better than ANY supplement!
    Save your protien shakes for post workout ONLY, then concentrate on eating proper, healthy food every 3 hours.
    Cutting out carbs can slow down your metabolism, so its not a good idea to cut them out all together, just eat good, healthy carbs.(fruit n veg, brown;bread,pasta,rice etc)

Try eating complex carbs early in the day before you train, like your breads, pasta and rice.
    Later on in the day when your less active, eat just fruit and veg for carbs.

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    id be carefull mate, with the amount of activity youre doing you could burn youself out, youve just started training and you re already training 3 x a day!! somedays......you really need to have youre diet spot on if you want to continue this intensity of training (even then i think you have taken to much on) good luck with you re goals though mate.....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by the big 1 View Post
    Just have 6-8 egg whites, and add 2or3 yolkes and see how you get on. You dont have to have bread, its just a good combination. Oats are also great in the morning so try them.
    And as for your theory on drinking protien shakes all day, your very wrong in thinking it will help you.
    Real food is 1 million times better than ANY supplement!
    Save your protien shakes for post workout ONLY, then concentrate on eating proper, healthy food every 3 hours.
    Cutting out carbs can slow down your metabolism, so its not a good idea to cut them out all together, just eat good, healthy carbs.(fruit n veg, brown;bread,pasta,rice etc)

Try eating complex carbs early in the day before you train, like your breads, pasta and rice.
    Later on in the day when your less active, eat just fruit and veg for carbs.

Thanks for the info, really appreiciate this, But i am just worried about the lots of carbs and fat.

Cant i take further supplements with the protein shake, so that it similar to real food.

Thread Information