Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: pics

michi is offline Associate Member

pics

am 16years and 3 month am on my 1st cycle those pics was second week now am sixth week but didnt take pics il post new pics soon.
    Last edited by michi; 01-22-2003 at 09:35 AM.

pic2
    Last edited by michi; 01-22-2003 at 09:36 AM.

pic3
    Last edited by michi; 01-22-2003 at 09:36 AM.

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...threadid=40383

your just begging for people to flame you....Madmax..

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    The Poem says it all...Read it bro!

ive been working on that poem for you shredz...it'll be done soon..later bro......Madmax...

no this fuckler doesn't know me and he isn't joking..it started in the picture forum he was talking shit to pete235 so i jumped his ass about it...he only has 3 posts...check his bullshit thread out...Madmax..

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    He's a liar and he's banned. Don't believe a word that comes out of this guys mouth and don't give him the satisfaction of knowing he bothers you. He is an insignificant spec and if we ignore him he will eventually go away.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED

Re: pics

Originally posted by michi
    am 16years and 3 month am on my 1st cycle those pics was second week now am sixth week but didnt take pics il post new pics soon.

With your age and body you have no business going any where near steroids .

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by Pete235
    He's a liar and he's banned.
    Told yeah..Problem fixed...

Good job Pete

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Pete you are on a roll banning people, I better stay on your good side. Damn have you gotten bigger and lost some BF. You are looking good bro. haha Thanks for taking out the garbage bro.

Pain

saboudian is offline Senior Member
    Yeah u're definitely begging to get flamed by doing juice when u're 16. That shows how lil u know if u're juicing that early. I don't think anyone is going to side with michi on this one.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    well bro, you know how your fellow ar members feel about your cycle. I feel the same way, you shouldnt have done it.

BUT, since you have done it Im curious to know what your cycling at what doses etc. what were your starting stats?

peace and good luck with the rebound

willpharmd is offline Junior Member
    You shouldn't be on a cycle period, bro.
    U should have done some research on the side effects of taking gear that young.

I'm not flaming you bro, but it looks like u just wanted a quick fix instead of doing the work.

Expendable is offline Associate Member
    wtf are you doing on juice man... come on. Put in the time to build a natural body first... you don't even have a base yet. I'm not flaming you, but you're seriously going to f*ck yourself up.

You look like you're 12 years old for crap sakes.

mass junkie is offline banned
    And now you know what it feels like to be thrown in a lake full of pirahnas........I know your probaly a little impatient and wanna get big really quick........but keep reading info on this forum......eat big...train hard...and get plenty of rest...........keep us updated!!!

Drizzt is offline New Member
    Hate to sound like a dick but man I looked better than that before I ever touched a weight. What in the hell are you doing even anywhere near a needle?? Man you could have at least lied and said you were at a genetic plateau but posting pics is just asking for some harsh responses. Damn homie workout first then think about juicing.

Drizz

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    Get some nolva

DRAKE is offline New Member

WHAT!?!?!??

If you're juicing, who are you to tell somebody not to? You say you did it because you reached your natural high point! That's not true! You may have reached a plateau, but you can continue building muscle until the age 40. After that it's maintenance until 60. To be quite honest I did my first cycle when I was 16 also. I had good results with it. I'm not saying it was the right thing to do, but I didn't have any negative effects from it. After I got off, I lost 5 lbs (probably water weight) then after 2 weeks my weight and strength was going back up. If you plan to play college football and aren't naturally gifted than 16 isn't a bad age to start juicing!!!! Flame away? Oh well, we're all entitled to our own opinions, and just because it's YOUR opinion doesn't make it right.

Re: WHAT!?!?!??

Originally posted by DRAKE
    If you're juicing, who are you to tell somebody not to? You say you did it because you reached your natural high point! That's not true! You may have reached a plateau, but you can continue building muscle until the age 40. After that it's maintenance until 60. To be quite honest I did my first cycle when I was 16 also. I had good results with it. I'm not saying it was the right thing to do, but I didn't have any negative effects from it. After I got off, I lost 5 lbs (probably water weight) then after 2 weeks my weight and strength was going back up. If you plan to play college football and aren't naturally gifted than 16 isn't a bad age to start juicing!!!! Flame away? Oh well, we're all entitled to our own opinions, and just because it's YOUR opinion doesn't make it right.

fuck ya your going to get flamed for that....you don't get it...some things aren't meant to do until a certain age..doctors don't prescribe testosterone treatments to 16 year olds...most everyone on this board see's it through my eyes and opposite of you..over the next 5 years his test levels will be higer than they ever will be again...this kids doesn't know shit about lifting or dieting..and steroids are not the awnser...and for you to come on here and say otherwise is just plain fuckin stupid...why don't you tell him to use coke and exstacy while your at it...better yet why don't you buy it for him...he has no base and he already looks like he has never touched a weight in his life none less steroids...your the reason kids juice..telling them it's o.k if your not naturally big then go ahead..90% of people don't have the genetics to play college football...this kid just started pueberty...this is one of the dumbest fuckin replies i have ever read...plus look at his nips looks like he's prone to gyno to me....also why don't you try reading some of his posts...they make no fuckin sense at all...he has no fuckin clue what he's doing...just like 99.9% of people his age...try to keep stupid reply's like this of the board....Madmax...

Warrior (who is one of the most intellegent people on this board posted this yesterday)

No - you plateau over and over. And that is when you switch up - not add AAS - you see THAT IS exactly the problem. You THINK you know what it takes - but you don't. Simply adding AAS will not only fuck with a fragile endocrine system at an adolecent age - but it will cause you to never really learn how to train correctly and the only way you will keep gains is to stay on large stacks. Not good, nor healthy...

When you plateau you need to look at the entire picture and ask yourself a few questions:

- Am I simply overtrained?
    - Have I outgrown my current split?
    - Have I actually plateaued in strength or hypertrophy (still gaining weight)?
    - Have I been properly prioritizing for hypertrophy, strength or deffinition?
    - Have I figured out my supercompensation curve - did it change?
    - Have I acatually plateaued - or am I doing the same work in a shorter period of time (Power Indexing)?
    - Does my diet suck right now - does it match up correctly with my training goals?
    - Have I been eating correctly?
    - Have I been sleeping enough?
    - Are there too many external stressors in my life right now?

AAS IS NOT A WAY TO BRAKE THROUGH A PLATEAU! Especially not for a teen under 225lbs. AAS are supplements used by athlete's with mature endocrine systems to increase protein synthesis and recovery time, decrease cortisol and likeliness to overtrain, as well as fuel workouts.

JYZZA is offline VET
    I don't know if any of you saw this, but look at pic 3. Now since you didn't listen to us not to do gear at such young age you will be left w/ bitch tits. Look at them forming.

You should stop your cycle and wait until your 22 or more. 16 is way too young to fuck up your body. Your body is still growing on its own bro, well was growing.

Why won’t these young guys listen
    Click Banner To Enter

~ Disclaimer: Quality Muscle was designed to share knowledge and discuss diverse areas of bodybuilding. ~ Quality Muscle and its Staff does not promote the use of illegal substances ~

Football_Bill is offline Associate Member
    It looks like he is on enough other drugs!!! I am 24 and still don't feel I have reach full potential, definantly wasn't ready at 17. My 15 year old cousin looked beter than that after a month in the gym.

Drake, you sound very dumb. This kid doesn't even look like he can bench a broom stick, he probably knows nothing about proper dieting... and to top it off he's only 16!!!!

Don't make it sound OK to take roids when you're young, just because you did and didn't suffer from any long term side effects. You were just lucky if anything.

lol i cant bench a stick? i bench 120kgs sqaut 140kg and when i started to go to the gym i was 60kg played nataural untill 74kg those pics was taken at my cycle start before kicking in now i am 88kg 7th week il post pic soon and we will see if things changed or no!

and u are no 1 to tell me what to do so .....

then don't post on here asking for our help..if you can do it on your own..then go for it...Madmax...

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    and u are no 1 to tell me what to do so .....
    Check your nips for gyno.

lol i cant bench a stick? i bench 120kgs sqaut 140kg and when i started to go to the gym i was 60kg played nataural untill 74kg those pics was taken at my cycle start before kicking in now i am 88kg 7th week il post pic soon and we will see if things changed or no!
    If you indeed bench what you say you bench, than why do you look like that? Seriously. Anyway, you're obviously not going to listen to anybody, so what is your cycle like anyway?

listen i dont lie about my wieghts my genetics sux when i started bodybuilding i was a real stick then started to eat alot and exercise and after i stoped gaining for 3 month i took cycle and btw my size now is so huge than thos pics after the cycle and took very law doses gained 26pounds and i realy can bench alot and carry much wieghts even on my bieseps i can do on the big bar 90pounds without the bar and still no much size dont know what to do thats why am on roids, i eat as a giant sleep alot and my wieghts are so high no 1 in the hole gym can do my bieceps and no size and when i came to this bored i was welling for help but all thinks am still a kid i know 16 is way too young but most i know started 16 and got no affects sorry guys about every thing.

my cyle was

week 1-6 sustanon 250mg
    week 1-8 deca 150mg
    got the dbol before 10 days so i started dbols before 10 days 35mg a day
    winny week 3-8 3 times a week 50ml
    took hcg 5000 at week 5 and 6
    and taking nolvadex 20mg everyday
    bcomplex 1 tab everyday
    will start proviron soon.

I don't think it's your genetics that suck, you're just not willing to be a logician and figure out how to get big with out the sauce. I don't have mystical genetics either, in fact, my genetics are rather average. I used what's called logic and strong will and that's what helped me gain 80lbs naturally.

If you did your research, you would have known that 16 is way too young to even bother with juice, but peer pressure and what not seems to have won you over. Whatever dude, lets see some updated pictures.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    listen i dont lie about my wieghts my genetics sux when i started bodybuilding i was a real stick
    What - when you were 15? Don't frickin' complain about your genetics tough guy - you never took the time to learn. So in the end your impulsive descions will mess up your current fragile endocrine system and cause many problems for you in the future... your endocrine system ain't nothing to mess with at 16 - you are setting your self up for mood and depression problems and an unnatural puberty.

Your naturlly high testosterone levels cased you to make probably the worst impulsive descion of your life. And do us a favor - don't let AR be a place for your mother to come to and tell us how you are all f'ed up. Cause we will tell her we told you so...

You are no athlete in my book - you refuse to learn how to challenge your body and go straight for a magic pill. In the end you will only be able to keep gains by running huge stacks and be a poor example for the rest of us.

Fuck up your system if you want - but don't let AR be a preaching ground for you to say your descions are correct. Cause they are not.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    No way do you bench 120kg´s (264,5lbs)!! And if yo had 140kg´s (308,6lbs) on your back i think you would brake your spine!
    Im sorry bro but i dont see you having that power in you.

he's probably using nautilus equipment or something. Those arms can't support 265lbs on a bench... they'd snap.

lol man am an arab and most arabs are strong no need to lie about my wieghts my joints are fucked up they hurt me most of the time but i carry wieghts. and guys dont be pissed on me am ending my cycle next week and its the last cycle untill am 22 thanks all for your help and i hope il be natural and u will help me to gain natural. and il post new pics in 5 days when my cam is fixed.

I don't know of any strong arabs... actually most that I've seen are quite skinny... LIKE YOU!!! I honestly don't think arabs pay attention to diet... that's why most are skinny.

anyway, it's good to see that you're going natural after this... let see your picts and get some stats (bodyweight...etc).

setsthesun is offline Banned
    this guy is a joke. can't you see? he says he's huge now but he won't post pics.
    i also doubt (is it even doubt...wasn;t the word for it certainty?) the fact that he can bench 265. i dubt the squat too.

i did start juicing at 17 myself, but i had 16 inch arms and had grown without juice from 10 inch arms. so don't complain about being skinny before going to the gym.

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner
    You know it's funny, the kid finally got the message. So AR has done it's job.

Hey Michi, how tall are you?

And guys, maybe he can bench 265lbs but for how many reps? I used to laugh at my mate who used to wind me up about his bench press. He used to bench 250lbs for one rep and thought he was king and there was me quietly working away, 'pyramidding' up to 220lbs for 8 reps.

So michi, how many reps with 265lbs?

i bench 120kg 4 times alone then some 1 help me another 2 times then 6 reps and il post pics soon setsthesun when i get the cam. i am now 88kg 180cm tall

and when i started at 15 my arms was 30cm and when i started juice they was 38cm.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information