sportf190 is offline Junior Member

pic before cut how do i look?? 215 6'0 15%

In 4 weeks im going to be starting my cut which will include prop/npp/eq.. im going to use a low dose of prop and about 500mg of NPP and 500mg of EQ to heal my pec tear that wont go away.. i will also begin to diet and cut carbs and do my mourning running.. i want you to see how i look now and how you think ill look when im at 10% bodyfat ! thanks and critique away! lol
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pic before cut how do i look?? 215 6'0 15%-pic.jpg  

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    you're going to look very lean once you drop 5% BF. Those abs should come out nicely.

best of luck w/ the cycle bro.

-VM

sportf190 is offline Junior Member
    thanks alot bro im a 34-35 inch waist now hoping to drop down to a 32.. and i really hope the npp helps this pec tear ive read deca is great at increasing tendon strength along with EQ.. This summer im going for that ripped look, also did you guys notice every time you start a cut the fat drops quicker because you have more muscle which inturn creates a faster metablism or is that a myth?

NVR2BIG1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sportf190 View Post
    thanks alot bro im a 34-35 inch waist now hoping to drop down to a 32.. and i really hope the npp helps this pec tear ive read deca is great at increasing tendon strength along with EQ.. This summer im going for that ripped look, also did you guys notice every time you start a cut the fat drops quicker because you have more muscle which inturn creates a faster metablism or is that a myth?
    the more ur holding the more deficit there is, also much of the first couple wks is fluid drop from adjusting the diet to cleaner foods and losng some stored water

nonotone is offline Associate Member
    ----
    Last edited by nonotone; 05-20-2014 at 05:51 AM.

Thread Information