Thread: About to Bulk

ultra40 is offline Associate Member

About to Bulk

6'4
    I've been off and on with what i am trying to do with my body. Ive decided to compete in about a year just for fun so i am going to try to bulk to 270 or 275 and then cut from there. Here are some current pictures. I'm all natural so i m going to see what i can do naturally bulking but if i cant get where i want i will do a Dbol /Test cycle. Or i may just wait untill i cut to cycle and obviously not run that same cycle.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails About to Bulk-photo-10.jpg   About to Bulk-photo-21.jpg   About to Bulk-photo-23.jpg  
    Last edited by ultra40; 12-06-2010 at 06:47 PM.

My Legs REALLY need some work.

FLAME AWAY!

the big 1 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Looking very good mate, especially naturally, you'll be a beast on the gear!

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You look great friend . Good job naturally , Keep it up ! Leave the gear alone .

Good luck

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    Carrying quite a bit of size and conditioning isnt bad either for not dieting. I would focus on your legs as you stated and also on your back. Hard to tell from the one picture but it looks a bit shallow.

Thanks!
    Ya i had some other back pictures, but i dont know how to pose and my back looks terrible so i didnt post. My Legs really need work their just so long that they tend to get leaner but never add mass. Hopefully by bulking some of those extra calories will go to my legs

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    You're a big dude! It's guys like you who keep people like me away from AAS for a bit longer...

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    no flaming mate.
    u look great man, wish u nothing but the best...

no-one should ever be flamed for having the courage to post up pics....

Exilus is offline Banned
    6'4 and that buff naturally? holy hell....you look like ivan drago from rocky, but beefier.

Thanks ya'll have all been very encouraging. Next time i post pics i hope to be 15 lbs heavier. I've been up to 255 before but i was playing football and it wasnt great weight so i am hoping its a little cleaner this time. My goal will be 260-270 and then i will cut down. I wont have a weight for cutting bc i believe its better just to see how you look in a mirror when your cutting bc weight really never tells me much about my body. I'm still tweaking my bulking diet and once i have it down for a few days where i feel its the best then i will post it.

The encouragement helps alot bc trying to bodybuild seems like the only time i have really not liked being tall bc it effects my strength and i never feel as big as shorter guys since its harder to get a "wide" look.

Exilus is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ultra40 View Post
    Thanks ya'll have all been very encouraging. Next time i post pics i hope to be 15 lbs heavier. I've been up to 255 before but i was playing football and it wasnt great weight so i am hoping its a little cleaner this time. My goal will be 260-270 and then i will cut down. I wont have a weight for cutting bc i believe its better just to see how you look in a mirror when your cutting bc weight really never tells me much about my body. I'm still tweaking my bulking diet and once i have it down for a few days where i feel its the best then i will post it.

The encouragement helps alot bc trying to bodybuild seems like the only time i have really not liked being tall bc it effects my strength and i never feel as big as shorter guys since its harder to get a "wide" look.
    Imo tall and big guys are much more impressive than equaly big but shorter guys. Personally at 5'9 i am more impressed by someone 6'3 slightly beef than a 5'3 as large as tall.

Quote Originally Posted by Exilus View Post
    Imo tall and big guys are much more impressive than equaly big but shorter guys. Personally at 5'9 i am more impressed by someone 6'3 slightly beef than a 5'3 as large as tall.
    Ya i think its funny that taller guys admire the look shorter guys bring and alot of my shorter friends say they wish they were taller and leaner but i've just never felt that way. I guess i just feel like the compact look is more desirable that tall and stretched out

polly56 is offline Associate Member
    great work i definatly think you can reach ur goal especially once you get those legs going!

I'm curious to know what your lifts are... how much do u squat, bench and deadlift?

When i was 255 i maxed out at 530 on bench. Bench was by far my strong point since i play fullback and tight end so i had to be explosive with my hands. Right now i bench around 435 because i really stopped lifting heavy for awhile to let my shoulder heal from years of abuse
    Squat is around 450- which is way to close to my bench to be proud of! But its just so damn hard for me to go that far down with my frame.
    Deadlift is most likely around 500 and could be improved. I havent maxed out in awhile but was repping 425 last week ( and it was tough)

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    looking really solid man.

Exilus is offline Banned
    ultra, is that you in your avatar?

Thanks Bj

-Ha Exilus wouldnt that be nice? Its the AnimalPak guy. I wouldnt mind looking like him though

Thread Information