Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 257
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: First Cycle: Before, After, Progression Pics.

  1. #1
    EKFitness's Avatar
    EKFitness is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    519

    First Cycle: Before, After, Progression Pics.

    500mg/week test e
    40mg dbol first 4 weeks.

    5'9 152

    3 days into cycle.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails First Cycle: Before, After, Progression Pics.-photo-60.jpg   First Cycle: Before, After, Progression Pics.-photo-62.jpg   First Cycle: Before, After, Progression Pics.-photo-57.jpg   First Cycle: Before, After, Progression Pics.-photo-59.jpg  
    wcpasco likes this.

  2. #2
    EKFitness's Avatar
    EKFitness is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    519
    comments?

  3. #3
    Okinawa_Power is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,100
    Quote Originally Posted by EKFitness View Post
    500mg/week test e
    40mg dbol first 4 weeks.

    5'9 152

    3 days into cycle.
    Welcome.....How old are you?

  4. #4
    terraj's Avatar
    terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    2,280
    I got nothing good for you bro.

    Stop the cycle, start learning about diet and training....you look like you have never trained before.

    Any gains you make from this cycle will be hard to hold without a base to build on.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    dont ask for a source thx
    Posts
    8,935
    Blog Entries
    3
    i broke down and told him how to run his pct yesterday the whole while telling him hes too young...hes 20 and already started and like most kids his age knows everything,exept how to diet,train,run a proper cycle and pct....i got very frustrated with him and against my better judgment advised him how and when to run his pct, to be honest i wish i didnt...

  6. #6
    Hard.On's Avatar
    Hard.On is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    I seek Immortality
    Posts
    1,981
    You should have listened to everyone kid.
    152....20 years old.....18%bf'

    Your going to be on your own

  7. #7
    Kiki's Avatar
    Kiki is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Kuwait
    Posts
    468
    5'9 152, dunno what to say here....

    If you're going to continue the cycle, atleast read and learn how to eat/train etc...

  8. #8
    EKFitness's Avatar
    EKFitness is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    519
    i trained for a year prior to using aas.

    my diet hasn't always been great but the past 5 months leading up to this point have been a monumental difference.

    thanks for the advice, i'll post progression pictures.

    bananas and AIFM for facial bloat?

  9. #9
    EKFitness's Avatar
    EKFitness is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    519
    we can't all be monsters like a lot of the users on this site.

  10. #10
    B1gDaddy's Avatar
    B1gDaddy is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Canada Eh
    Posts
    339
    Cause not everyone listens to the advice they have to give, to help you get the results they've gotten. Everyones so bent on getting a summer bod by next week an they instantly think that jumping onto juice will put them there.. but it wont. and jesus.. 152lb at 5'9? wow. I hope you atleast get your diet perfect and lift hard everyday..

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    dont ask for a source thx
    Posts
    8,935
    Blog Entries
    3
    kids these days with there instant gradification...you cant blam it all on them as thay where brout up on instant oatmeal,instant hot coco, instant milk,instant mashed potatos, i could go on but you get my point...aas= instant muscles to the newbs...

  12. #12
    Okinawa_Power is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,100
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    kids these days with there instant gradification...you cant blam it all on them as thay where brout up on instant oatmeal,instant hot coco, instant milk,instant mashed potatos, i could go on but you get my point...aas= instant muscles to the newbs...
    GB, I heard you don't even have to lift while on aas!!!!! You just pin and your muscles inflate....like buying a pair of arms like spongebob did!!!! LMFAO!!!!

  13. #13
    B1gDaddy's Avatar
    B1gDaddy is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Canada Eh
    Posts
    339
    ^ Good stuff haha

  14. #14
    EKFitness's Avatar
    EKFitness is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    519
    already a week in, i lift very hard, and my diet is good and tons of protein intake, my shoulders were hurting fish oil solved it, take my milk thistle and multi-vitamins, tons of cranberry juice and water, have a post cycle

    guys i have trained before this and i did my research and am doing it the correct way and will most likely keep much of the results. i came here to make friends and get a little support with my own personal decisions which have already been made.

    and my gf scrubs the hell out of my back in the shower so no bacne yet!

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    281
    People are going to be extra harsh on you on this board since your only 20 for two reasons most middle aged people feel its bad karma to give advice to a 20 year old and 2nd growth plates, I just wanted to point that out, heres my suggestion. stop your cycle for now and get your growth plates checked first to see if they've fully grown in that’s only way I could say its safe for someone below 25 to cycle. also you better have a good diet and good workout plan, and you should lift at least for another year... but considering the fact your probably doing it for the short cut... and that counts for at least half of all AAS users and probably most... also research AAS like a bitch and get a bunch of critiques on your cycle and weight lifting plans.


    yes i know you guys probably don't like my reply too much but jesus christ, i think you just should realize that telling this kid "train in the gym for 4 years so that you can reach your natural peak is kinda like telling this kid wait till your married then have sex. listen guys instead of blasting this kid and telling him the steroid version to keep his dick in his pants till hes married, just guide him. after reading more of his posts its obvious hes going to do it either way

    you guys are giving me the attitude that you would rather just see him **** his cycle up because you feel too weird giving advice to a 20 year old and so you feel you would have no responsibility over the fact that he ****ed his cycle up.... well guess what refusing to give him advice and telling him don't do it even though hes going to do it either way if he ****s up its going to be your responsibility, since you know hes on an arrow about it.
    Last edited by Superhero d-bolman; 04-02-2010 at 12:15 AM.
    luis1011 likes this.

  16. #16
    Okinawa_Power is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,100
    Quote Originally Posted by Superhero d-bolman View Post
    People are going to be extra harsh on you on this board since your only 20 for two reasons most middle aged people feel its bad karma to give advice to a 20 year old and 2nd growth plates, I just wanted to point that out, heres my suggestion. stop your cycle for now and get your growth plates checked first to see if they've fully grown in that’s only way I could say its safe for someone below 25 to cycle. also you better have a good diet and good workout plan, and you should lift at least for another year... but considering the fact your probably doing it for the short cut... and that counts for at least half of all AAS users and probably most... also research AAS like a bitch and get a bunch of critiques on your cycle and weight lifting plans.


    yes i know you guys probably don't like my reply too much but jesus christ, i think you just should realize that telling this kid "train in the gym for 4 years so that you can reach your natural peak is kinda like telling this kid wait till your married then have sex. listen guys instead of blasting this kid and telling him the steroid version to keep his dick in his pants till hes married, just guide him. after reading more of his posts its obvious hes going to do it either way

    you guys are giving me the attitude that you would rather just see him **** his cycle up because you feel too weird giving advice to a 20 year old and so you feel you would have no responsibility over the fact that he ****ed his cycle up.... well guess what refusing to give him advice and telling him don't do it even though hes going to do it either way if he ****s up its going to be your responsibility, since you know hes on an arrow about it.

    SDM, I wish him all the luck in the world....When he is 22 and can't get his dick hard I hope you look back and realize that you are the one that gave him this great advise. 20 and taking gear is not a good thing....I waited until I was 30 to touch my first PH/DS and now finally at 37 I am taking my first injectable......He needs to learn to swim before he jumps into the deep end of the pool.......As for advise for the kid I say he needs to eat 7-8 meals a day with a protein intake of 450gms carbs at 600gms and fats at 250gms...This will put some weight on him......That is the only advise I am going to give him.......Live and Learn....Live and Learn......

  17. #17
    awesome1's Avatar
    awesome1 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    in the kitchen
    Posts
    465
    Quote Originally Posted by Okinawa_Power View Post
    SDM, I wish him all the luck in the world....When he is 22 and can't get his dick hard I hope you look back and realize that you are the one that gave him this great advise. 20 and taking gear is not a good thing....I waited until I was 30 to touch my first PH/DS and now finally at 37 I am taking my first injectable......He needs to learn to swim before he jumps into the deep end of the pool.......As for advise for the kid I say he needs to eat 7-8 meals a day with a protein intake of 450gms carbs at 600gms and fats at 250gms...This will put some weight on him......That is the only advise I am going to give him.......Live and Learn....Live and Learn......
    Agreed, I was going to start using AAS, but thankfully I found this site and have decided to wait. It's kind of Ironic, but the more I learn the more I realize I'm not ready.

  18. #18
    Mooseman33's Avatar
    Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    5,995
    i think it takes balls to post pics, so congrats to the OP.

    and to the guy above, i have no real issues with him at 20, but the issue is that he is 150lbs and looks like he doesnt even work out.
    he believes he will keep most of his gains, which he wont cause he has zero baase to start with.
    the only thing this kid should be told is to stop the cycle, and learn how to eat to grow...

    eating is everything, u cant get big or cut without the right diet...

  19. #19
    RoadToRecovery's Avatar
    RoadToRecovery is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,542
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    i think it takes balls to post pics, so congrats to the OP.

    and to the guy above, i have no real issues with him at 20, but the issue is that he is 150lbs and looks like he doesnt even work out.
    he believes he will keep most of his gains, which he wont cause he has zero baase to start with.
    the only thing this kid should be told is to stop the cycle, and learn how to eat to grow...

    eating is everything, u cant get big or cut without the right diet...
    Im going to pretty much agree with everything here.
    There is a huge thing about age here, yet the argument isnt one sided.
    However I will question the gains comment that everyone seems to firm about. I dont know if that is totally true.

    I will say however OP, steroids are not something you should be playing around with. You have pretty much wasted your money.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    281
    Quote Originally Posted by Okinawa_Power View Post
    SDM, I wish him all the luck in the world....When he is 22 and can't get his dick hard I hope you look back and realize that you are the one that gave him this great advise. 20 and taking gear is not a good thing....I waited until I was 30 to touch my first PH/DS and now finally at 37 I am taking my first injectable......He needs to learn to swim before he jumps into the deep end of the pool.......As for advise for the kid I say he needs to eat 7-8 meals a day with a protein intake of 450gms carbs at 600gms and fats at 250gms...This will put some weight on him......That is the only advise I am going to give him.......Live and Learn....Live and Learn......
    I’m being totally justified in what I’m saying Okinawa... I never said "go do steroids I recommend it... I’m against it and believe what you are saying is the path he should follow but unfortunately hes not going to follow that so you can't tell him "**** off do it yourself" him doing the cycle anyways isn't my advice hes following its his own advice so if his dick ****s up thats not my fault.
    Last edited by Superhero d-bolman; 04-02-2010 at 02:36 PM.

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    281
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadToRecovery View Post
    Im going to pretty much agree with everything here.
    There is a huge thing about age here, yet the argument isnt one sided.
    However I will question the gains comment that everyone seems to firm about. I dont know if that is totally true.

    I will say however OP, steroids are not something you should be playing around with. You have pretty much wasted your money.
    the whole you need a good base or else you'll lose all your gains is a myth created by noobs who think they know everything about cycling and training and told people everything was in order when in fact nothing was in order. Good base has nothing to do with whether u keep your gains or not, just good training and diet, pct, cycle.

    also op another reason you don't need steroids is that considering you've only been lifting for a year and like 6 months hard it looks like from the pics that you have a mesomorph type build.
    Last edited by Superhero d-bolman; 04-02-2010 at 02:35 PM.

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    281
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadToRecovery View Post
    Im going to pretty much agree with everything here.
    There is a huge thing about age here, yet the argument isnt one sided.
    However I will question the gains comment that everyone seems to firm about. I dont know if that is totally true.

    I will say however OP, steroids are not something you should be playing around with. You have pretty much wasted your money.
    some of it is one sided though... i always think about the 300 pound bench pressing woman on this board who aren't pros... they suffer terrible side effects worse then any 20 year old could experience... permanent deepening of the voice... permanently enlarged clit, they don't receive as much flaming as this guy.

  23. #23
    RoadToRecovery's Avatar
    RoadToRecovery is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,542
    Quote Originally Posted by Superhero d-bolman View Post
    some of it is one sided though... i always think about the 300 pound bench pressing woman on this board who aren't pros... they suffer terrible side effects worse then any 20 year old could experience... permanent deepening of the voice... permanently enlarged clit, they don't receive as much flaming as this guy.
    Comparing age and gender is an apple and oranges debate. But I do see your point.

  24. #24
    donberry427's Avatar
    donberry427 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Bodymore
    Posts
    380
    Quote Originally Posted by Superhero d-bolman View Post
    the whole you need a good base or else you'll lose all your gains is a myth created by noobs who think they know everything about cycling and training and told people everything was in order when in fact nothing was in order. Good base has nothing to do with whether u keep your gains or not, just good training and diet, pct, cycle.

    also op another reason you don't need steroids is that considering you've only been lifting for a year and like 6 months hard it looks like from the pics that you have a mesomorph type build.
    Meso? didnt you mean Ecto-morph?

  25. #25
    Injected21's Avatar
    Injected21 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    104
    It doesnt look like were going to stop him. He is going to regret gaining 10 lbs and feeling great then losing it, but i did the same thing when i was his age. So if we cant talk you out of it then you need to read the dieting and training section, i almost can guarantee by looking at you that you dont know how to train or how to eat right. If its mass you seek then you need to do your research. You probably have a good 50 lbs to put on naturally so just by doing some research you can put on 10 lbs in about 2 months w/o the roids.

  26. #26
    EKFitness's Avatar
    EKFitness is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    519
    thanks for the some support I am getting! i only plan on this cycle as a little boost.

    i have trained previous years before doing this, and plan on training naturally for years after this before cycling again. and there is no way i will not get my dick hard at 22. LOL

    also. i'm up to 162lbs. 5 days. my diet is great.

    new pics soon

  27. #27
    lovbyts's Avatar
    lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    29,390
    Quote Originally Posted by EKFitness View Post
    thanks for the some support I am getting! i only plan on this cycle as a little boost.

    i have trained previous years before doing this, and plan on training naturally for years after this before cycling again. and there is no way i will not get my dick hard at 22. LOL

    also. i'm up to 162lbs. 5 days. my diet is great.

    new pics soon
    Ohhh foolish young one. There are MANY here your age who have had this issue due to ignorance such as yours.

    After seeing your pictures and reading your post you are another foolish kids that thinks doing it all right (exercise and diet) while ON aas is the answer. You have no idea how to train or diet and I will bet will be another failure in a year or less. Off cycle you will go back to your crappy diet not working out regularly. You dont realize that it's a life style, not a fad. The way you are dong it and MOST kids do it is VERY unhealthy.

    Yes we OLD people have NO idea how it is. We where NEVER like you or knew people like you. We are just clueless.

    Well then why are there so many stories about kids who have issues on here? Why are there several post a day asking for help? I will bet only 10% of the kids who fail or have issues ever come back to ask for help or advise so how many really fail?

    If you think you where ready for aas it just shows how wrong you where. You need a good 2 years of training just looking at your pictures. I hope to god you will post pictures a year from now or two. Ill bet you wont though. lol

  28. #28
    Okinawa_Power is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,100
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Ohhh foolish young one. There are MANY here your age who have had this issue due to ignorance such as yours.

    After seeing your pictures and reading your post you are another foolish kids that thinks doing it all right (exercise and diet) while ON aas is the answer. You have no idea how to train or diet and I will bet will be another failure in a year or less. Off cycle you will go back to your crappy diet not working out regularly. You dont realize that it's a life style, not a fad. The way you are dong it and MOST kids do it is VERY unhealthy.

    Yes we OLD people have NO idea how it is. We where NEVER like you or knew people like you. We are just clueless.

    Well then why are there so many stories about kids who have issues on here? Why are there several post a day asking for help? I will bet only 10% of the kids who fail or have issues ever come back to ask for help or advise so how many really fail?

    If you think you where ready for aas it just shows how wrong you where. You need a good 2 years of training just looking at your pictures. I hope to god you will post pictures a year from now or two. Ill bet you wont though. lol

    ^^^^agree^^^^^

  29. #29
    EKFitness's Avatar
    EKFitness is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    519
    6 days into cycle 11lbs gained.

    up to 163.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails First Cycle: Before, After, Progression Pics.-photo-57.jpg  

  30. #30
    cobra305's Avatar
    cobra305 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    656
    best of luck. you def should have waited imo. looks as if you just started working out about 2 days ago. At your height 152 is pretty anorexic.

  31. #31
    Injected21's Avatar
    Injected21 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    104
    Quote Originally Posted by EKFitness View Post
    6 days into cycle 11lbs gained.

    up to 163.
    Please keep in mind that you wont feel the test until week 5. Enjoy the dbol while it lasts it blows you up then you shrivel right back down. What does your workout routine look like for Ex:
    mon: chest
    tues:legs

    & sets?

  32. #32
    gbrice75's Avatar
    gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    17,457
    I think the OP should heed the advice of some of the more experienced people here, so don't get me wrong regarding that part - but please, cut the kid some slack! He does not look that bad, and to say he looks like he only started training 2 days ago, or that he has never trained is insulting, and a bit exaggerated IMO.

    I think his body looks similar to mine, and while I am very aware i'm light years away from looking like a bodybuilder and/or having a nice physique, i'd like to think that I look like i've at least seen the inside of a gym as compared to a 'regular' guy. I can personally say that I do train my ass off and put ALOT into this; our bodies don't all respond in the same way, and I think I should look better by now too but it is what it is. I did not diet properly for my 1st year of training but found very useful info on this board and have made progress since changing things up.

    OP, sorry for the hijack, didn't mean to make this about me. IMO you do not look like somebody who has never trained. Do you have ALOT more to go? Absolutely. Can/should it be done naturally? Yes, IMO (and obviously the popular opinion here).

    Whatever you decide, good luck and keep us posted as to your progress.

  33. #33
    EKFitness's Avatar
    EKFitness is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    519
    Quote Originally Posted by Injected21 View Post
    Please keep in mind that you wont feel the test until week 5. Enjoy the dbol while it lasts it blows you up then you shrivel right back down. What does your workout routine look like for Ex:
    mon: chest
    tues:legs

    & sets?
    i've read that you'll lose dbol results if it's not ran with test. if all it does it flash you some tits you can never ever grab why do so many people take it?

    and i will keep you all posted.

    this morning's weight was 165. my goal for next week is to hit 170.

  34. #34
    EKFitness's Avatar
    EKFitness is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    519
    Monday: Arms- Bis / Tris / Abs/ Forearms
    Tuesday: Chest/ Abs/ Cardio
    Wednesday: Back / Shoulders/ Abs/
    Thurs: Legs
    Friday: Arms- Bis / Tris / Abs/ Forearms
    Saturday: Chest/ Abs/ Cardio
    Sun: Back / Shoulders/ Abs/

    and I run a mile every day.

    also, I always try to keep my muscles guessing with my workouts

    just ate a nice 16oz steak and potatoes =D !

  35. #35
    Injected21's Avatar
    Injected21 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    104
    Quote Originally Posted by EKFitness View Post
    Monday: Arms- Bis / Tris / Abs/ Forearms
    Tuesday: Chest/ Abs/ Cardio
    Wednesday: Back / Shoulders/ Abs/
    Thurs: Legs
    Friday: Arms- Bis / Tris / Abs/ Forearms
    Saturday: Chest/ Abs/ Cardio
    Sun: Back / Shoulders/ Abs/

    and I run a mile every day.

    also, I always try to keep my muscles guessing with my workouts

    just ate a nice 16oz steak and potatoes =D !
    ahhhh now we know why you are at that weight. Please read http://www.steroid.com/workout.php

    First of all do you realize you use your triceps when you do most of your chest workouts?

    Since you are doing arms on day 1 you cant train your chest on day 2.

    Secondly have you heard of rest? You should only train every muscle group once every 8 days. Your muscles grow when your resting, not in the gym!

    And why is it you do abs every single day? I'm beginning to wonder who taught you how to workout and set up your splits. I think your first day in the gym was when you shot up aas for the first time. I dont mean to flame but your a clown, dont expect anyone to support you when you walk into something serious with not having done any research at all! Your a kid that wants to be in the trend of getting big by doing AAS but without putting any time into learning how train and eat properly.

  36. #36
    EKFitness's Avatar
    EKFitness is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    519
    Quote Originally Posted by Injected21 View Post
    ahhhh now we know why you are at that weight. Please read http://www.steroid.com/workout.php

    First of all do you realize you use your triceps when you do most of your chest workouts?

    Since you are doing arms on day 1 you cant train your chest on day 2.

    Secondly have you heard of rest? You should only train every muscle group once every 8 days. Your muscles grow when your resting, not in the gym!

    And why is it you do abs every single day? I'm beginning to wonder who taught you how to workout and set up your splits. I think your first day in the gym was when you shot up aas for the first time. I dont mean to flame but your a clown, dont expect anyone to support you when you walk into something serious with not having done any research at all! Your a kid that wants to be in the trend of getting big by doing AAS but without putting any time into learning how train and eat properly.

    so you're telling me i shouldn't be in the gym 6 out of 7 days of the week on aas?

  37. #37
    EKFitness's Avatar
    EKFitness is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    519
    also this leaves out forearms..

  38. #38
    Injected21's Avatar
    Injected21 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    104
    Quote Originally Posted by EKFitness View Post
    so you're telling me i shouldn't be in the gym 6 out of 7 days of the week on aas?
    No! You should train every other day. Train every set till muscle failure, workout every muscle every 8 days like the link says that i posted.

    Forearms arent really important to focus on since they get trained from other muscle groups.

    Your schedule should look something like this:

    Mon: Chest, Biceps
    tues: off
    Wed: Legs
    thurs: off
    Fri: Shoulders, Triceps
    Satff
    Sun: Back, Traps
    Mon: off

    On your off days you could stick to cardio or do some core workouts.
    Make sure you complete every set to muscle failure
    Meaning you lift every set up until it is impossible to lift another rep. It is best to have a workout partner to spot you every set. Please read that link i posted it goes into anabolic workouts in great detail.

  39. #39
    EKFitness's Avatar
    EKFitness is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    519
    now i have these drawn up

    M: Bi Tri
    T: Off
    W: Chest
    Th:Back
    Fri:Shoulder
    Sat:Legs
    Sun: Bi tri
    M: off

    M: Chest, biceps
    T: OFF
    W: Thighs
    Th: OFF:
    Fri: Shoulder, triceps
    Sat: OFF
    Sun: Back. calves
    M: OFF

    Mon: Chest, Biceps
    tues: off
    Wed: Legs
    thurs: off
    Fri: Shoulders, Triceps
    Sat: off
    Sun: Back, Traps
    Mon: off

  40. #40
    EKFitness's Avatar
    EKFitness is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    519
    i want to switch up my routine bi-weekly or so to keep my muscles guessing, though.

    Day 1

    Bicep Workout: Your biceps workout should consist of exercises such as,

    * Bicep Curls with a barbell, dumbbells and machine.
    * Bicep Concentration
    * Preacher Curls with barbell and dumbbells.
    * Incline Dumbbell Curls
    * Hammer Curls

    Day 2

    Triceps Workout: Triceps can be developed with the help of exercises like,

    * Triceps Dumbbell Extensions
    * Lying Barbell Extensions
    * Triceps Presses
    * Double Bar Triceps Dips

    Day 3

    Chest Workout: For the growth and development of chest muscles, here are some exercises which will prove useful.

    * Bench Press
    * Peck Deck Flies
    * Dumbbell Bench Press
    * Decline Bench Press (Barbell bench press on a decline bench)
    * Incline Bench Press (Barbell bench press on an incline bench)

    Day 4

    Shoulder Workout: For shoulders you can perform exercises such as,

    * Shoulder Press (Barbell and Dumbbell)
    * Front Lateral Raises
    * Side Lateral Raises
    * Reverse Peck Deck

    Day 5

    Back Workout: Back should also be given equal importance in the workout routine. Here are some useful back exercises

    * Deadlifts
    * Pulls Ups
    * Seated Pulley Rows
    * Lat Pull downs

    Day 6

    Leg Workout: Legs are often overlooked by many fitness lovers. Some leg workouts that can develop your leg and calf muscles are given below.

    * Hack Squats (Machine)
    * Barbell Hack Squats (Free Weight)
    * Sit Ups
    * Stretches
    * Calf Raises

    Towards the end of all the workouts, do some exercises to develop the abs and wrist muscles.

    Day 7

    Exercising on day 7 is optional. You can either not exercise and give some rest to your muscles or you can indulge yourself into aerobic exercises, yoga or long cycling.


    also found this. seems to be pretty basic and easily changeable.
    Last edited by EKFitness; 04-03-2010 at 08:13 PM.

Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •