DaBullet is offline Associate Member

My 1st cycle: Test E!!!!

Whats up everyone today I started my first cycle and today at 8 I pinned for the 1st time. I used a 22g needle and a 18g needle to draw. I am using test e norma hellas amps. The pin didnt hurt much at all, my leg is a little sore right now, not to much, but man when I was pushing the test in I started feeling real woozy and felt as if I was going to faint for some reason. Has this ever happened to anyone else?? Anyways besides that it went pretty good, I was so anxious to start my cycle this week and will be posting pics soon. I also wanted to say thanks to everyone who helped directly or indirectly I have done alot of reading here and just by reading your post and alot of the advice you guys give to other guys really helped me out alot so thanks a bunch! So here goes a 12 week journey!

Oh yeah and of course in case anyone was wondering I am running 500mg a week, pin 250 monday am and 250 thursday pm and for pct I will be using clomid and nolva. I also have some extra nolva on hand in case that sneaky a$$ gyno trys to creep up.

Heres a couple of pics I took like 3 weeks ago.
    my stats as of right now are

weight:178lbs ....I was around 185lbs but tried to lean up a bit before my cycle so I dropped about 7 pounds in a month.
    Height: 5'6"
    work our history: since highschool off and on but a good 7 to 8 years of good training and the last 2 years hitting hard.
    BF%: ??? dont really know but willing to hear your estimates.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	angel1.jpg 
Views:	529 
Size:	244.1 KB 
ID:	106754

Name:	angel2.jpg 
Views:	712 
Size:	375.2 KB 
ID:	106755

Name:	angel.jpg 
Views:	589 
Size:	302.1 KB 
ID:	106756

This picture was early last year when I was around 200lbs. Want to get back to around this weight, maybe around 190 195lbs but more leaner.

Name:	angel3.jpg 
Views:	624 
Size:	15.5 KB 
ID:	106757

So I did my first workout while on cycle and this $hit must be some great stuff cause it added like 40lbs on my shoulder press!!! Lmao just kidding but man does the fact of just knowing that stuff is in your leg gives some great motivation! Did shoulders today and a bit of cardio and it was a great workout. Can't wait till this stuff kicks in.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    LOL, yeah the placebo effect is fun. Keep us posted

thanks lovbyts I will keep everyone posted and take weekly pics to see my progress.

Man is the pain of the injection delayed or what!! lol... Last night I fell asleep with out any problems just to wake up to my leg feeling as if someone beat it with a bat...well not that crazy but its pretty sore. Hopefully today I have another great work out like yesterdays thanks to the "placebo effect".

Thread Information