LatissimusaurousRex is offline Senior Member

What's my BF% ??

I've been trying to lose as much fat as I could, I would like some knowledgable guesses at my BF% please. I'm 6'1" I weighed 205 this morning. I'm pinching what fat I do have, mine seems to collect in that spare tire area which is common for most men i guess. I can never seem to get rid of this last little bit it drives me crazy... anyway any guesstimates?
    Last edited by LatissimusaurousRex; 06-09-2010 at 10:46 AM.

Prospect is offline New Member
    No offence but are u serious. Dude that is nothing to worry about and im in med school but i couldn't guess your body fat. I would say from looking at u that it is very low. You have nothing to worry about tho. Just stay on your diet and maybe up your cardio a tiny bit if it really bothers u that bad and u should be fine. I will send u a pic of my "spare tire" if it will make you feel better..lol..

Oh I know I'm not fat or anything, I just wanted a rough estimate. After seeing my body everyday in the mirror it's hard for me to tell, I just need some outside opinions. I don't really want to up my cardio I actually recently cut some of it cause I was losing too much muscle. I appreciate your input though thanks.

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    I'd say 10%-11% - you're pretty low bro, you got nothin! That really doesn't even look like fat, just skin. I'LL show you a spare tire!

I would just start working on packing on the muscle if I were you...

lol how do get rid of skin then? Yeah I didn't notice until i took the pic that i look skinny as fvck now. I measured myself after, my arms dropped from 16.75" to 16.25" and my back/chest from 50" to 47" Theyre not the most flattering pics, but I'm no photographer and though they'd be fine for determining my BF. Yes I'd always like to pack on more muscle, but during summer I don't really want the fat that I'll gain with that. Thanks for the input.

here's one from the back if this helps at all, as you can see it just collects down at the bottom

and please excuse the bacne
    Last edited by LatissimusaurousRex; 06-09-2010 at 10:45 AM.

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Quote Originally Posted by LatissimusaurousRex View Post
    Yes I'd always like to pack on more muscle, but during summer I don't really want the fat that I'll gain with that. Thanks for the input.
    I hear you, i'm probably the only retard bulking just as the summer approaches...

PS. you look fine in the back pic too bro, really, there's nothing there! I'd be thrilled to have your BF%!

gettingthere is offline Senior Member
    Looking good man, nothing to worry about there at all!! keep up the good work

j4ever41 is offline Senior Member
    yeah bro you looking good,i go with 10-11% as well,looks like you pinching skin in that pic,if you want to get rid of that the answer is you will have to go even lower in BF.

Thread Information