aaabasilis is offline New Member

do i have gyno problem?

hello guys,next week it's gonna be 2 months since i am back in the gym.i was 9 months out cause i had bike accident and i broke my clavicle bone and had a ruptured bicep(my long head of the biceps tendon)..i had surgery to put the long head again to its position..anyway,i'm posting these photos cause i think i have??(i am not sure) problem with my chest,in fact my nipples are a little strange(i think it's called puffy nipples)..when i was skinnier(i've always been skinny) my nipples were fine,but when i gained some weight they changed.so here we go..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails do i have gyno problem?-89.jpg   do i have gyno problem?-90.jpg   do i have gyno problem?-91.jpg   do i have gyno problem?-92.jpg   do i have gyno problem?-93.jpg  

and a few more with my nipples this time looking better(they're like this if it's a little cold or i'm sweating or i'm having sex)..i don't have anything under my nipple,and they're not sensitive in touching...i don't know,can it be from my bf?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails do i have gyno problem?-94.jpg   do i have gyno problem?-95.jpg   do i have gyno problem?-96.jpg  

Blog Entries
    i dont really know but i think your all set, if there are no lumps or sensitivity then id say no gyno....

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    i agree your probably just holding some extra fat and water around the nips.

vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member
    if ur nips are sensitive and you feel lumps under there then YES u have gyno, but lookin at th pics i agree with the other guys, just looks like some fat

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Just fat around the chest most likely

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Agreed with all of the above, that's just excess fat, not gyno.

the truth is i gained some fat these 9 months after the accident and now i lowered my carbs until i loose some..thank you guys.and something else.i heard that letro can burn any fat tissues around the nipple area,is it true?can letro or nolva make some work?cause i have many nolva and i can find some letro too

serratus is offline I am a sissyman!!!
    only bitches should have tits

Quote Originally Posted by serratus View Post
    thank you for contributing so much to this thread with that post

Quote Originally Posted by aaabasilis View Post
    the truth is i gained some fat these 9 months after the accident and now i lowered my carbs until i loose some..thank you guys.and something else.i heard that letro can burn any fat tissues around the nipple area,is it true?can letro or nolva make some work?cause i have many nolva and i can find some letro too
    No letro or nolva for you! They are not fat burners, that's not their purpose. Letro is an aromatose inhibitor, nolvadex is a SERM. You don't seem to have a problem with estrogen, simply excess fat.

Diet and cardio is all you need. If you really want to look into getting some 'artificial' help, research clen and possibly T3.

clen maybe,but t3 no thank you!!

hahaha!!what a clever guy!!i think you're the smartest child your mama has...

yeah i know what letro and nolva are,but i thought that if it is an estrogen problem it will help..what do you think if with my cardio and diet use some proviron ??or make it a combo with nolva??cause proviron makes your muscles a little harder i think..

and something else..i have test e and deca and d-bol for a future cycle(i planned it for one year from now)..i wanted to get back in shape,reach my ex-kgs(i was 82) reach my ex-training and then do my cycle..but i read so much about cycles and thought that maybe i must wait some more time and then do my cycle.and something else..let's say in one year from now i reach my ex-kgs,but still my chest looks like that,will it be safe to make a cycle with these stuff even if i run letro through the cycle??cause from the time my mind stuck that maybe i have gyno problem,i am afraid that if i run a cycle i will get gyno..

and something else..i have test e and deca and d-bol for a future cycle(i planned it for one year from now)..i wanted to get back in shape,reach my ex-kgs(i was 82) reach my ex-training and then do my cycle..but i read so much about cycles and thought that maybe i must wait some more time and then do my cycle.and something else..let's say in one year from now i reach my ex-kgs,but still my chest looks like that,will it be safe to make a cycle with these stuff even if i run letro through the cycle??cause from the time my mind stuck that maybe i have gyno problem,i am afraid that if i run a cycle i will get gyno..
    Firstly, how old are you, what are your current stats and cycle history, if any? If this will be your first cycle, i'd recommend running test e alone, ESPECIALLY if you're concerned with gyno. If you do get symptoms and are running multiple compounds, you won't know which is causing it.

Letro is harsh stuff, I wouldn't consider it except as a last resort. If you were planning on running something during a cycle as a 'safety net' from gyno/estrogen sides, look into something like Arimidex , .5mg EOD or so. Save Nolva for PCT.

i am 24 and half.i've never cycled before and if i cycle it would be 9 months at least from now,i think i'll do it in a year so i would be 25 and half and of course in better shape.i'll try to be at least 82kgs(170 lbs) in good shape before i cycle.i'm 1.87 height(it is in centimeters i'm from europe and i don't know my height in feet or inches) and 79kgs(i think it is 160lbs).i know it is better to cycle with test e for first time but it won't give you much..anyway.here are some pics with my chest.in the first i'm relaxed in the second i'm flexing it.in both pics my nipples aren't relax,they're like in the cold..my hands are down
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails do i have gyno problem?-p6300090.jpg   do i have gyno problem?-p6300091.jpg  

and this is the last one with my hands down and my nipples relaxed..this is what i don't like..if my nipples are not relaxed and they're like when it's cold my chest looks fine.but when they're like in this pic...look how different my chest looks...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails do i have gyno problem?-p6300089.jpg  

i am 24 and half.i've never cycled before and if i cycle it would be 9 months at least from now,i think i'll do it in a year so i would be 25 and half and of course in better shape.i'll try to be at least 82kgs(170 lbs) in good shape before i cycle.i'm 1.87 height(it is in centimeters i'm from europe and i don't know my height in feet or inches) and 79kgs(i think it is 160lbs).i know it is better to cycle with test e for first time but it won't give you much..anyway.here are some pics with my chest.in the first i'm relaxed in the second i'm flexing it.in both pics my nipples aren't relax,they're like in the cold..my hands are down
    Not true! I'm currently on a test e cycle and have already gained about 25lbs.... and my waist size hasn't changed a bit.

oh guys!!i forgot it!!!i was talking with my brother about it and he told me "do you remember when you went with mom to the doctor about your nipples when you where 14?"oh i had forgot it!!!now i remembered that i had go with my mom to a doctor about my nipples.i was feeling a little pain and my left nipple was a little bit bigger than the other and he told me it is gynecomastia because of your age but it will go away as you grow up...and i examine my self and listen what i found but i'm not sure cause i don't know how it should feel like.when i press my nipple inside with my finger i don't feel anything.but if i grab some meat of my chest in the nipple area with my 2 fingers i can feel inside something like ball..but i don't feel pain..i made a pic to help you understand.can it be from when i was a kid and didn't go away?if it is like that,can letro and nolva do anything??anyway i'll make some blood tests,biochemics and hormonal tests to see if there is any problem with my hormones and go to a doc for my not-sure gyno..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails do i have gyno problem?-gg.jpg  

LOL, nice pic!!!

Honestly, it doesn't look from your real pics like gyno, but we obviously cannot see lumps. If you're truely concerned, do as you said and go see a doc asap.

oh guys!!i forgot it!!!i was talking with my brother about it and he told me "do you remember when you went with mom to the doctor about your nipples when you where 14?"oh i had forgot it!!!now i remembered that i had go with my mom to a doctor about my nipples.i was feeling a little pain and my left nipple was a little bit bigger than the other and he told me it is gynecomastia because of your age but it will go away as you grow up...and i examine my self and listen what i found but i'm not sure cause i don't know how it should feel like.when i press my nipple inside with my finger i don't feel anything.but if i grab some meat of my chest in the nipple area with my 2 fingers i can feel inside something like ball..but i don't feel pain..i made a pic to help you understand.can it be from when i was a kid and didn't go away?if it is like that,can letro and nolva do anything??anyway i'll make some blood tests,biochemics and hormonal tests to see if there is any problem with my hormones and go to a doc for my not-sure gyno..
    I understand this is a serious issue for yyou but i think you are worrying too much. I see nothing wrong.

Now then i find it hilarious that you drew a diagram of a boob with you squeezing it

haha!!i'm an artist!!!

one more question..can you estimate my bodyfat%? i believei am around 18%.what do you think?

Can't really estimate your BF with those pics. We need to see pics of at least your full upper body, stomach, etc. Stomach is the easiest place to draw the estimate from IMO.

dixi is offline New Member
    hello guys,next week it's gonna be 2 months since i am back in the gym.i was 9 months out cause i had bike accident and i broke my clavicle bone and had a ruptured bicep(my long head of the biceps tendon)..i had surgery to put the long head again to its position..anyway,i'm posting these photos cause i think i have??(i am not sure) problem with my chest,in fact my nipples are a little strange(i think it's called puffy nipples)..when i was skinnier(i've always been skinny) my nipples were fine,but
    when i gained some weight they changed.so here we go..
    Hi,seems like I have the same problem here, I wonder what was the results of your hormones test ?

Exilus is offline Banned
    Does that mean your mom is a bitch?

Quote Originally Posted by Exilus View Post

mage is offline New Member
    Just some quick thoughts on the gyno -- from someone who had it, and had surgery to remove it.

If you have it, I can't see it. That said, I totally understand that the breast-like fat can be even more frustrating then glandular development. Some people just carry their fat there.

As for your lump, I think what you might be feeling is a small amount of glands. Everyone has some, gyno is just when it is abnormally large. Puffy nipples are also not gyno, but can be hormonally related.

Hit the gym, cut some fat, and bulk your chest. If you do this, any gyno-issue you may have will become more pronounced. The puffy nipple issue might go away for you with just this. If not, you might want to get a hormone profile done -- esp. before you cycle anything.

NMacFar is offline Member
    HAHAHA.

OP, you're good to go.

maddogmike333 is offline Junior Member
    no i think it is just fat and maybe water weight.how is youre diet?salt????

serratus is offline I am a sissyman!!!
    no i borned in a lab my dad cum into a test tube

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    no i borned in a lab my dad cum into a test tube
    hahahahahaha

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    and a few more with my nipples this time looking better(they're like this if it's a little cold or i'm sweating or i'm having sex)..i don't have anything under my nipple,and they're not sensitive in touching...i don't know,can it be from my bf?
    if they arent sensitve you dont have gyno.. it is just excessive body fat that is being stored in your nipple area... nothing to worry about

Quote Originally Posted by maddogmike333 View Post
    no i think it is just fat and maybe water weight.how is youre diet?salt????
    i don't eat salt now.but i drink now 1-2 beers per week..i eat now 5 meals a day,on working days 5+ my post workout sheiker(1.5 scoop whey with one banana.i think my problem is that when i had the accident and wasn't working out for 9months i still was eating like i was working out.i think too many calories for not working out..this is my nutrition i do now when i am working out

nutrition

10.00 - 1 big whole egg,one sheiker with 250ml 2% milk,1 banana,3/4 scoop of gold standard whey 100%,2 scoops quacker oats(the scoop from whey),1 teaspoon sesame oil

13.00 - 115 gr whole grain bread,2 leafs of lettuce,1 small tomatoe,some onion(very little),200gr chicken breast

16.00 - 150gr whole grain pasta,112gr of tuna,one small tomatoe,some onion,2 tablespoon olive oil

19.00 - workout

20.00 - 1 1/2 scoop of on whey gold standard 100%,1 scoop of dextrose,1 banana

21.00 - 1 beef steak(250gr not cooked),90-100 gr basmati rice,1 salad with 5-6 leafs of lettuce,1 small tomatoe,2 tablespoons olive oil,25gr whole grain bread

00.00 - 200gr 2% yogurt,250ml 2% milk,1 big handful walnuts-almonds

01.30 - sleep

and this when i am not working out.

10.00 - 1 big whole egg,one egg white,one sheiker with 250ml 2% milk,1 banana,3/4 scoop of gold standard whey 100%,2 scoops quacker oats(the scoop from whey),1 teaspoon sesame oil

13.00 - 115 gr whole grain bread,2 leafs of lettuce,1 small tomatoe,some onion(very little),200gr chicken breast

16.15 - 150gr whole grain pasta,250gr of beef steak,one small tomatoe,some onion,2 tablespoon olive oil

20.00 - 1 beef steak(250gr not cooked),1 salad with 5-6 leafs of lettuce,1 small tomatoe,2 tablespoons olive oil,25gr whole grain bread

00.00 - 200gr 2% yogurt,250ml 2% milk,1 big handful walnuts-almonds

01.30 - sleep

i work out 3 times per week on starting strength

Quote Originally Posted by mage View Post
    Just some quick thoughts on the gyno -- from someone who had it, and had surgery to remove it.

If you have it, I can't see it. That said, I totally understand that the breast-like fat can be even more frustrating then glandular development. Some people just carry their fat there.

As for your lump, I think what you might be feeling is a small amount of glands. Everyone has some, gyno is just when it is abnormally large. Puffy nipples are also not gyno, but can be hormonally related.

Hit the gym, cut some fat, and bulk your chest. If you do this, any gyno-issue you may have will become more pronounced. The puffy nipple issue might go away for you with just this. If not, you might want to get a hormone profile done -- esp. before you cycle anything.
    i am gonna check my hormone profile at 16 of august,cause now i have vacations,no work,no gym and no nutrition..when i get the results i'll post it here

at 16 august(after my holidays) i am going to working out 3 times a week on ss(rippetoe) and other 3 days cardio 45 minutes.and i'll reduce my carbs and fat and i'll see what will happen.

senorsalt is offline Associate Member
    your fine dude. unless you have a lump behind your nipple your fine. your nipples arent puffy at all.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Dont sweat it to much. Yes some of us carry a little extra fat in the chest area. I was always one of those kids. Even though my body fat is lower than it most ever was I still have a little but I know with a little more cutting and cardio I can get rid of all or most of it; I hope...

Thread Information