Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: me last year

jksportssupply is offline New Member

me last year

Hi everybody,

My name is Jerry and i have been competing for some time now, i am from europe but will be doing my first NPC competition this november. Adice and critics are welcome :-)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails me last year-934774307_5_12av.jpg  

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jksportssupply View Post
    Hi everybody,

My name is Jerry and i have been competing for some time now, i am from europe but will be doing my first NPC competition this november. Adice and critics are welcome :-)
    If that is really you, then I don't think anyone on here could possibly offer you any constructive advice.

Quote Originally Posted by ****** View Post
    If that is really you, then I don't think anyone on here could possibly offer you any constructive advice.
    thanks for the complement buddy, yeah it really me :-) well i think i know a lot but seeing as stuff changes trough the years you never know everything and you have to stick with it :-)

this was me at the universe nabba 2009
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails me last year-jk.jpg  

Jfew44 is offline Senior Member
    Amazing! Great shoulders I'm waiting for mine to pop like that

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    I'm calling bull$hit on this one! I don't think that's you. In that shape, why would you be bothering looking for criticism on this board?

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    I would imagine that there will be many people that wont believe this is you, so to save all arguments and flaming that may now occur, post a picture of yourself holding a recent newspaper in say the living room, kitchen or even bedroom...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Quote Originally Posted by 007 View Post
    I would imagine that there will be many people that wont believe this is you, so to save all arguments and flaming that may now occur, post a picture of yourself holding a recent newspaper in say the living room, kitchen or even bedroom...
    Perfect, that'll solve everything. And if I'm wrong, you have my apology up front!

Honestly though, even based on your username, i'm waiting for the link to your store...

Quote Originally Posted by 007 View Post

hahahah holy shit now you guys are making me feel special, i'll post a pic wich proves its me, i am at work at the moment but i wil get it for ya

me and jaimy in miami

well this is me more casuall maybe this will confinse you guys a bit :-)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails me last year-miami.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    Perfect, that'll solve everything. And if I'm wrong, you have my apology up front!

Honestly though, even based on your username, i'm waiting for the link to your store...

JBarron is offline Member
    eat well , take 3 x 50mg winstrol depot per week, you doný need test for what you are aiming for bro.

do a light pct with some chlomid only and your done. But make sure you rdiet makes sence before starting
    First ever cycle. Few questions...

Quote Originally Posted by JBarron View Post
    buddy i am not saying you have to follow my advice. it's just advice based on 13 years of experience and a lot of research

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JBarron View Post
    No offense to the OP but a lot of bodybuilders that have been in the game a while dont always do things that are great for your health. A lot of old pros still recommend what they got big on but it may not be the best for your health because that wasnt a worry back in the day.

The advice he gave is not accepted as being good or safe. But i dont think it would make me think he wasnt who he says he is.

Quote Originally Posted by Noles12 View Post
    No offense to the OP but a lot of bodybuilders that have been in the game a while dont always do things that are great for your health. A lot of old pros still recommend what they got big on but it may not be the best for your health because that wasnt a worry back in the day.

The advice he gave is not accepted as being good or safe. But i dont think it would make me think he wasnt who he says he is.
    oooeeepppffff old bodybuilder, dude i'm 31 don't make it worse than it is hahahaha

oooeeepppffff old bodybuilder, dude i'm 31 don't make it worse than it is hahahaha
    Not calling you old but you have been in the game a lot longer then a lot of the guys here.

Quote Originally Posted by Noles12 View Post
    Not calling you old but you have been in the game a lot longer then a lot of the guys here.
    Agreed, and the cycle advice given in that other thread is old school thought and not acceptable by today's standards.

Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    Agreed, and the cycle advice given in that other thread is old school thought and not acceptable by today's standards.
    ok understood but i do not agree with you, why is it in your opinion bad advice ?

ok understood but i do not agree with you, why is it in your opinion bad advice ?
    Because it is kind of an unwritten law that anything without test is a no no. Although a handful of people will argue that Var alone is doable because it is weak. I would definitely take winny with some test to avoid shut down. The only reason I can see people running winny alone is maybe a few weeks before a show because they do not want to hold the least bit of water from test. (Although a low dose of Prop and an AI would work just fine.) The PCT should include Nolvadex also, imo.
    Last edited by Gaspari1255; 07-23-2010 at 12:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ****** View Post
    Because it is kind of an unwritten law that anything without test is a no no. Although a handful of people will argue that Var alone is doable because it is weak. I would definitely take winny with some test to avoid shut down. The only reason I can see people running winny alone is maybe a few weeks before a show because they do not want to hold the least bit of water from test. (Although a low dose of Prop and an AI would work just fine.) The PCT should include Nolvadex also, imo.
    Exactly. Even Var alone, with a high enough dosage has the ability to shut you down, so running test is a must IMO. Also, your PCT is just weak. These days, even the clomid/nolva stack is starting to be considered weak on their own...

believe me guys i have a lot of personal experience. My first cycle was 8 weeks deca only, i gained 16pnds and had no trouble whatsoever. I have a dozen people doing winny only with great results and no problems. So where are the people that did have problems running a cycle like this. IMO any newby needs to save using test for later.

Quote Originally Posted by jksportssupply;52***79
    believe me guys i have a lot of personal experience. My first cycle was 8 weeks deca only, i gained 16pnds and had no trouble whatsoever. I have a dozen people doing winny only with great results and no problems. So where are the people that did have problems running a cycle like this. IMO any newby needs to save using test for later.
    There are many threads everyday where guys complain about lack of libido and other symptoms due to running cycles without test.

Even if you personally had no problems there is still science to prove it shuts you down. Many studies have been done and they are the reason why we recommend using test

IMO any newby needs to save using test for later.
    ??? This goes against just about any beginner cycle i've seen or heard recommended - which would be running test by itself.

[QUOTE=jksportssupply;52***79]believe me guys i have a lot of personal experience. My first cycle was 8 weeks deca only, i gained 16pnds and had no trouble whatsoever. I have a dozen people doing winny only with great results and no problems. So where are the people that did have problems running a cycle like this. IMO any newby needs to save using test for later.[/QUOTE]

Could you please explain this?

well lets save the other discussion for the other section.

just for laughs this is me at the nac last year didn't do as well as expected had a bit of a water problem and did not come ouit as ripped as i wanted. was preparing for the world by NABBA so this was something in between

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQgz3BSYPH8

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    You look great well done, what are your stats?

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    For a guy who speaks Dutch you are pretty superb in speaking English, if you truly are you, Jerry.

glover is offline Associate Member
    Jerry welcome on board. Your back looks great! I think your lagging bodyparts are your Hamstrings and Triceps.

Good Luck next comp!!

Quote Originally Posted by glover View Post
    Jerry welcome on board. Your back looks great! I think your lagging bodyparts are your Hamstrings and Triceps.

Good Luck next comp!!
    i agree with you 100% those are the parts i have been focussing on more lately, hehehe and for th eother comment yes my english is pretty mutch average compered to my fellow dutchmen. I do a lot of business abroad and i think i just watched way to mutch tv as a kid. Furthermore i recently bought a home in coral springs and i am probably moving to florida within the next two year if things go as planned

vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member
    agreed with the water problem, youll hit hte spot at ur next comp though. lagging hamstrings. most of bodyparts look proportional, good physique overall. nice stage presence also, good posing routine. also incredible vascularity in the photos

412smb412 is offline New Member
    nice! what was ur diet to cut for the competition jerry?

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    picture with newspaper!!!

BigFreak677 is offline New Member
    I can approve it's him, because he is my trainer

MaNiCC is offline AR's Think Tank - Retired
    Im calling bs until you have a newspaper picture, or you go on cam to dsm....

LBSOMEIRON is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BigFreak677 View Post
    I can approve it's him, because he is my trainer
    ABSOLUTE CLASSIC!! You just created a new screen name, (FIRST POST) to justify your bs.

Honest to God.....if ANYONE believes this total quack please PM me...I have land to sell....

For the love of God....you guys.

Mods - check the IP from these accounts.

If they are different, I'll quit training as of today. You have me word
    Last edited by LBSOMEIRON; 10-16-2010 at 07:14 AM.

Kiki is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LBSOMEIRON View Post
    ABSOLUTE CLASSIC!! You just created a new screen name, (FIRST POST) to justify your bs.

Honest to God.....if ANYONE believes this total quack please PM me...I have land to sell....

For the love of God....you guys.

Mods - check the IP from these accounts.

If they are different, I'll quit training as of today. You have me word
    People can still using proxies to get around these things, becareful :P

Logically, don't think this guy is jerry. Firstly, because of the name, secondly because he wouldn't be coming onto a board like this asking for help when he has loads of pros surrounding him in real life, and when his physique is better then 99% of the people on here..

Wanna prove us wrong, post todays newspaper with you in it

Fine.

If he posts a picture with today's newspaper you have my word I will never ever set foot in a gym again.

And yes, this pissea me off. For those of us that are true to the game, compete or don't compete, but bust our ass to look like we do and earn the respect and have some ass clown come on here posting a fake mojo, asking for a flippn critique and stating we all should be using deca only cycles blows.

What really pissea me off is that he has half the board convinced.

Look, my original promise holds true. I'll drop training forever.

Dbag....

BigFreak677 is offline New Member
    Long time i have since i have been on a bodybuilding forum, and nothing changed.. Anway, i'll throw up a pic of me and Jerry in Kneet's gym after slamming through a back and triceps workout..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails me last year-chrisjerry.jpg  

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianPride. View Post
    For a guy who speaks Dutch you are pretty superb in speaking English, if you truly are you, Jerry.
    the Dutch speak better english than Americans do.. it's nuts.. they have american TV there, compared to all other countries have it dubbed in thier language, the Dutch leave it with original english, so every Dutch person speaks perfect english, and sound american.. that and they are pretty much the smartest European nation.. and the Germans are pretty damn intelligent

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information