Thread: Progress so far

tdh_jsn is offline New Member

Progress so far

I was in bike accident shortly after reaching 240lbs. I trained for almost 8 years to reach 240lbs and was far from ending it there. I broke some bones including left colar bone. I dislocated shoulder with damaged nerves in hip and upper left side of my body. I took about 2 1/2 years off and started to get back into training again. This a few pics taken first is a split to show my progress in about 12 weeks from dead start and then about 14 weeks in are present. Looking to meet my personal goals once again but even better results this time around. I am not looking to get huge but just a decent overall symmetry. What you think? Remember I am far from done just happy with results this far.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Progress so far-b4-after.jpg   Progress so far-8-02-2010altered.jpg   Progress so far-08-04-2010altered.jpg  

george_lifter is offline Junior Member
    looking good brother!

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Excellent progress so far. Proof that muscle memory does indeed exist! Keep going, cutting bodyfat and you'll be back and better in no time!

Quote Originally Posted by george_lifter View Post
    looking good brother!
    Thanks Bro! means alot.

Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    Excellent progress so far. Proof that muscle memory does indeed exist! Keep going, cutting bodyfat and you'll be back and better in no time!
    Yes muscle memory, it isnt just a myth. Lets just hope this is the last time I need to test it. Thanks brotha I appreciate the positive response.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Well done. Keep it up.

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianPride. View Post
    Well done. Keep it up.
    Thanks bro!

King Antichrist is offline New Member
    Indeed! Some pretty nice work! Requires a lot of dedication and we know it all...! Even your stomach stretch marks seems to have vanished! Wow!

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    well done bud.. if you dont mind my speculation.. were your injuries motorcycle related??

Quote Originally Posted by King Antichrist View Post
    Indeed! Some pretty nice work! Requires a lot of dedication and we know it all...! Even your stomach stretch marks seems to have vanished! Wow!
    Yes the stretch marks did defenitly get less noticeable with a little cocoa butter and some sun.lol Thanks for nice response King.

Quote Originally Posted by MACHINE5150 View Post
    well done bud.. if you dont mind my speculation.. were your injuries motorcycle related??
    Yes the injuries were all motorcycle realated. I have some injuries I got when racing motor x in my younger years. This last was worse since I was on my sportbike and was going faster. I didnt heal as fast on the previous accident as I did when I was racing on dirt.lol

I will say im just happy to be back pressing more than the bar.

vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member
    very impressive. give you much credit from coming back from an accident like that and to overcome the innjury and bask in the success you have created. congrats and keep it up

wecker is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tdh_jsn View Post
    I was in bike accident shortly after reaching 240lbs. I trained for almost 8 years to reach 240lbs and was far from ending it there. I broke some bones including left colar bone. I dislocated shoulder with damaged nerves in hip and upper left side of my body. I took about 2 1/2 years off and started to get back into training again. This a few pics taken first is a split to show my progress in about 12 weeks from dead start and then about 14 weeks in are present. Looking to meet my personal goals once again but even better results this time around. I am not looking to get huge but just a decent overall symmetry. What you think? Remember I am far from done just happy with results this far.
    great pics !!!!!

walkerls1 is offline Banned = Swifto's bitch!
    Good to hear that you made a full recovery. Keep up the great work!

Thread Information