JustDoIt12 is offline Junior Member

about to start a cycle - here are pre cycle pics, thoughts?

yea, my camera phone sucks, but this is precycle, so figured id upload here and come back 4 months from now.

right now im 5'8, 172lbs
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails about to start a cycle - here are pre cycle pics, thoughts?-img00010.jpg  

comments, suggestions, etc, all welcomed. flame away even. i need motivation.

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Looks like you have a decent base. How old are you, and what is this cycle going to consist of? What's your cycle history?

BF is a bit on the high side IMO, around 17%ish. You may want to consider reducing to below 15% before cycling.

I am 27, about 173lbs. I am just getting back to the gym after 3 months off. 3 months ago my BF was around 12%, or at least I was told when measured.

In the past, when I was 23, I did the following:

500MG wk, 250/twice a week, Sustonon
    50MG of Anadrol ED
    200MG Deca

This was my first cycle, which was pretty aggressive for the time being, and I went from being 150lbs to 175lbs in about 3 months w/ alot of bloat.

Since then I havent done a single thing. Just being hitting the gym, more so to stay in shape and atheltic, not neccessarily to build any mass. Well, now I am at the point where I am looking to make some significant gains (yes, I could probably just hit it hard again and put on mass but I am looking for a little extra help).

I am looking to start my cycle Oct 1st. I am now digging into my routine, diet, etc, in order to better the results and myself prior to starting.

What I plan to take is:

Super Test 450 (might switch this to just Test E or C)
    Thai dbols (25-35mgs ED)
    Deca (200mgs wk)

And of course, some PCT.

Let me know what you guys think. I need to dig up an old pic of myself, because I used to be in MUCH better shape, and had a decent build - its too bad I let it all go to waste.

thats it? no other thought? can someone at least say my cycle is not good enough? give me something, guys. what type of supplements should i be taking on top of my cycle? something? anything?

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Yah, you have a decent base, but if you haven't really been serious about your training for a while, I wouldn't jump onto a cycle right away.

I'd spend a while getting back into the swing of things first.

Your proposed cycle is ok.

Test C or E would probably be a better choice, and I'd drop the deca .

If you haven't cycled in years, that will be plenty, and you'll grow like a weed.

Can you be more specific about your pct?

I agree with the above, get your training regimen and diet back into full swing before you jump on cycle. It's been years, so i'd consider this your first cycle and go with test only. I think you're running too many compounds for somebody with very little cycle experience, and nothing in 5 years.

What will PCT look like?

I am eliminating the Deca - sticking w/ the dbol to jump start the cycle, and also because I had great results w/ Drol in past and figure dbol is very similar.

My diet is OK at this point, its just a matter of making a few critiques. I posted it in the diet section and it should be good to go.

Again, I am not going to start this cycle until Oct 1st - so although 2 months may not seem like much, I think it's enough to get to where I need to be in order to start this cycle. What do you think? I think it's the fact that I already have my supply and it's sitting in my draw, so I am just eager to start.

BTW - test 450 is done with as well. I ended up getting Test C instead and will run it at 500 MG a week.

How long would you suggest running the dbols for? I am thinking 6 weeks but soruces seem to say 4 weeks. Also, would you say 25mg ED or 35mg ED woudl be more appropiate?

PCT to come - have it all broken down at home.
    Last edited by JustDoIt12; 08-13-2010 at 09:27 AM.

I ran dbol at 30mg/day for the first 4 weeks of a test e cycle. I can't remember now, but I might have actually bumped it up to 40mg.... either that or it was 20mg bumped to 30mg... I guess it killed my memory!

lol. well, with that being said I will do 35MG's ED since it is in the middle.

layeazy is offline Banned
    yeah good base mate wat are ur current stats size wise and wat do u want to achieve?

im 5'8 173lbs, probably 14-17% BF. looking to get to 190lbs. not 100% looking to gain only lean mass, but just put on more mass for the time being and then worry about cutting at a later point.

Thread Information