goodlifting is offline Associate Member

Pic Critique PLEASE!!

hey fellas. first pics i've ever posted on here so i'm kinda nervous. i don't have a cam but i just realized my new computer has a web cam. crap lighting and my apologies. did the best i could with the quality. the lighting isn't too flattering for my abs.

i was wondering about a bf estimate. and if you guys could let me know what's lagging in my physique or if you need pics of anything else that would be great. thank you.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pic Critique PLEASE!!-image161.jpg   Pic Critique PLEASE!!-image72.jpg   Pic Critique PLEASE!!-image123.jpg   Pic Critique PLEASE!!-image113.jpg   Pic Critique PLEASE!!-image172.jpg  

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Hey bro, looking good and thick! Shoulders are poppin, and the wheels look good too. I'd estimate your BF at around 15%, maybe 14%. You can probably bring up your chest a bit more, but i'm being picky. Great job!!!! You have the look that I feel I should have by now.... but don't for some God forsaken reason.

i appreciate it, bro.

Blog Entries
    looking good bro, nice wheels....when you eventualy cut up youll be a beast...

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    looking good bro, nice wheels....when you eventualy cut up youll be a beast...
    thanks bro. i'm going to clean up my bulk diet so cutting will be more smooth.

vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member
    wheels and delts look good, they overpower your arms though, u need to thicken up ur arms more. chest is descent, just need to lean out a bit. back is thick. keep it up

Quote Originally Posted by vishus View Post
    wheels and delts look good, they overpower your arms though, u need to thicken up ur arms more. chest is descent, just need to lean out a bit. back is thick. keep it up
    thank you.

Jiggy902 is offline New Member
    Sweet ass

CMB
    CMB is offline Senior Member
    You arms and shoulders are the best part about you.
    Work on Abs, back, and legs.
    Id say 14%.

Looking good keep up the good work.

TRT2010 is offline Member
    damn man when you cut up you will clean up nice.. rawr JK

thanks you guys. i appreciate all the input.

i know the pics may not show it but my legs are my strongest part. i'll post another pic of the wheels soon.

i never focused on my arms towards the beginning of my lifting career. so that is definitely my weaker point as far as mass is concerned. but i am definitely working on them now and they have grown a little since i recently started training them.

i perform routines that include ss. for tris and bis...and also perform routines where i hit a bi exercise then a tri exercise immediately after until im done with the work out.

it seems to be making the arms grow. do you guys think its cool to stick with that for now with a goal in just getting some more arm mass?

I think this was a better pic.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pic Critique PLEASE!!-image179.jpg  

nice wheels! whats your leg workout look like?

Quote Originally Posted by vishus View Post
    nice wheels! whats your leg workout look like?
    thanks, vishus. i do one big movement for legs every leg day. this movement alternates between squats and front squats for two weeks. squats are 4 sets of 8. after squat weeks i do romanians for two weeks for the big movement. rdls are 4 sets of 10. after the 4 weeks i deload and to a squat, bench, deadlift workout for 3 days for one week with low volume but big weight...like 4 to 5 sets of 3 or 2 reps. easy week. then back into the cycle.

i do 3 auxillary movements after the big movements every leg day. i choose between lunges, leg press, ham curls, and quad ext but keep work load even on hams and quads during the process.

during the 4 weeks where i am doing either squats or romans i keep the rest times at 90 sec and get out of the gym within an hour. i take my time on the deload week with 2 min rest times to try to give myself a break.

what do you think of the arm work i posted? you think that i'll be good to keep at it?

Ishallnocheatmyself is offline Associate Member
    gear or no? and beastly lol where i hope to get

how old brotha?

thanks,bro. i appreciate it. no cycles yet. too much to learn about diet and training. and my head explodes when i try to study up on aas.

22 y/o
    5'6"
    170lbs plus two or three depending
    fellas here put me at 14-15% bf

GymHero is offline Senior Member
    Looking good bro! Keep it up!

[QUOTE=goodlifting;5329705]thanks, vishus. i do one big movement for legs every leg day. this movement alternates between squats and front squats for two weeks. squats are 4 sets of 8. after squat weeks i do romanians for two weeks for the big movement. rdls are 4 sets of 10. after the 4 weeks i deload and to a squat, bench, deadlift workout for 3 days for one week with low volume but big weight...like 4 to 5 sets of 3 or 2 reps. easy week. then back into the cycle.

i do 3 auxillary movements after the big movements every leg day. i choose between lunges, leg press, ham curls, and quad ext but keep work load even on hams and quads during the process.

during the 4 weeks where i am doing either squats or romans i keep the rest times at 90 sec and get out of the gym within an hour. i take my time on the deload week with 2 min rest times to try to give myself a break.

you should do the supserset workout once a month for your arms, the othr 3 weeks do heavy movements with training triceps first then biceps, should include pushdowns, skull crushers, bb curls, preacher curls, and hammer curls

you should do the supserset workout once a month for your arms, the othr 3 weeks do heavy movements with training triceps first then biceps, should include pushdowns, skull crushers, bb curls, preacher curls, and hammer curls
    i like that approach. thanks man.

Thread Information