baddgsx is offline Junior Member

Guess my bodyfat %

Hi ,

Starting my cutting phase. I heard that alot of you can guess pretty well someones bodyfat percentage. Whats mine? My goal is to get into the single digits for this spring.

Thanks , Chris
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Guess my bodyfat %-cid_2f735449-636f-4481-a0a2-df91d2527cad.jpg   Guess my bodyfat %-cid_b526a16c-4e52-471b-9d2c-c313310ebce5.jpg   Guess my bodyfat %-cid_17388fe5-c46a-43a8-afc2-eb21f8069c46.jpg  

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    16???

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    you look like me... so probably 15-16

thanks guys , i dont know my exact number and wanted to get an average of what everyone says here to get an idea. I started the CKD and hopefully i can get down to single digits without loosing muscle mass.

Thanks ,
    Chris

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    lean muscle in some places need to cut the gut... diet diet!!!!

17 - 18 % but looking good you have a great base and will look great loosing 15 - 20 lbs of fat....

normaljoe is offline Junior Member
    13% give or take, your abs cast some shadow so your under 15%

Twist is offline "AR's Personal Trainer"
    no ****ing way. above 15 for sure.

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    Quote Originally Posted by normaljoe View Post
    abs dont dictate bf - fyi

look at twist he is prob 8 to 9 persent - im prob 9 to 10 .... dude is not 13 persent

op please dont take offense to that

CanYouDigIt is offline Banned
    abs dictate alot for your bf, but he is certainly not under 15%, when I was 13% my abs were showing and I had more definition.

he's lucky if he is 17.5%, id say around 19%

Little Herc is offline Associate Member
    You look about like me atm and I'm gonna start cutting in mid feb so I hope to see your progress pics for inspiration. I also look like a have abs when i'm fat lol. I think its because my ribs stick out more than some people.
    Last edited by Little Herc; 01-23-2010 at 08:40 PM.

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    i loveee this game guess my bf

6ft5 is offline Member
    16 to 17. Shoulnt b to high. Muscle look lean. Just carrin it round the mid. U gona try that low carb w refeed? What kind of cut u plannin?

Quote Originally Posted by Little Herc View Post
    You look about like me atm and I'm gonna start cutting in mid feb so I hope to see your progress pics for inspiration. I also look like a have abs when i'm fat lol. I think its because my ribs stick out more than some people.
    i will put progress pics , should i post new pics every week or every 2 weeks?

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by 6ft5 View Post
    16 to 17. Shoulnt b to high. Muscle look lean. Just carrin it round the mid. U gona try that low carb w refeed? What kind of cut u plannin?

TOPs! thread inspired me to do the CKD diet , low carb w fri night-sat. refeed. What kind of cut? ive never knew that there were different cuts to aim for. can you info on this?
    Last edited by baddgsx; 01-24-2010 at 09:55 AM.

kallmenelly is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by normaljoe View Post
    Im only 13% bf lol

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    Leg and back pictures would help as well but that has an 18-20% look to me.

6ft5 is offline Member
    Well think there are afew ways to go about cutting. Keto diet which is gettin pretty popular.. Then no carb wich I would not do a bunch of cardio due to no fuel for the fire. And would only do that for a very short time if at all, its crazy. Med carb w cardio. No or low carb w fatts, kinda like atkins use fatts for fuel and protein. I've tried a litte of all. I'm no expert at all. I'm to ware if I wanna get cut I'd start going to the studio hit the baggs and throw down on sum ju jistsu. I'd stay big probly get stronger as long as no injuries rollin, hit the hot box. And get into the single digits... Diet forum a good place to start. Main thing people are all diffrent and the way u feel dictates how u carry on everyday life. If u have a set weight and timeline then use a plan acording to your goals. I float around 240 to 250 always eatng what I want to do to my body. I'm not competing or anything I eat what makes me feel good, in the best intrest on sparing what muscle I have and maintain around 14 to 16bf to keep building or maintain muscle. I'd rather add 5 lbs of muscle then loose 2percent bf cuz its about the same to me. Or mix it up alittle depending on activities.
    Last edited by 6ft5; 01-25-2010 at 01:22 PM.

6ft5 is offline Member
    Oh what I mean about cutting diets is..a lot about counting cals and cardio and when u do cardio. Not everyone can get up at 4 or 5 in the morn and hop on the mill for 45 mins. Sooo there are diffrent body types and a lot of people have diffrent bmi's. A capenter so I build all kinds of things. I know that I burn cals at adjusting rates due to the amount of exertion I put out. There for I would mix it up a bit off of the 3 meals I always eat. Adjustments would be made w more protien, fats, carbs in the sups or in between meals.

My progress update pic!

went from 208 to 170lbs. getting alot closer to my goal 4-5% i think im 9-10% now , what do you guys think?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Guess my bodyfat %-10-20-10.jpg  

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by baddgsx View Post
    went from 208 to 170lbs. getting alot closer to my goal 4-5% i think im 9-10% now , what do you guys think?
    Dam nice progress !
    I don't know numbers , but good is good in my book .

thanks buddy!!!

i did 3 months of CKD diet , 2 weeks break with clean 40/40/20 , then 2 months of UD 2.0 , and now im gonna take a break with 40/40/20 clean.

now that im 40/40/20 im still losing weight and am less moody from a harsh UD2.0 diet.

bigslick7878 is offline Senior Member
    You all are smoking some good shit if you think he is anywhere even close to 15%.

20% minimum probably more.

Why don't you set some relaistic goals, single digits by spring is not one right now unless you plan on starving yourself for the next 4-5 months.

you believe that im around 20% now? interesting. Actually I hope I am because my abbs look pretty decent now at this percentage. Can't wait to see what they look like in another 3- 6 months.

Thread Information