coolzero is offline New Member

plz help me after losing almost 60KG

well thx every one for viewing my post
    lets go on
    at first am really happy about losing almost 60kg but the bad news is the flabby skin all around my body am training hard and really hard almost 6 days per week but the thing is (my flabby skin ist ganna tighten up or am ganna stuck like that for ever)?
    so wat u advice me to do in order to take off all this flabby skinespecially in the stomach and chest area i used to weigh 145kg and now its only 90kg
    and this is my pic b4 and after u can see big different but still not wat i wanted to and now am willing to do any thing to get ride with nice body
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails plz help me after losing almost 60KG-img_0152.jpg   plz help me after losing almost 60KG-img_0299.jpg  

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Some will tighten up with time but not all. Best option would be to look into having it surgically removed. Sorry but there is no miracle cure for this. Dont let anyone fool you.

If you become a 300 lbs body builder then most of it if not all may tighten up but it will be a LONG slow road until you get there.

SlimJoe is offline Banned
    hi best option would be surgery

surgery!thats wat i expected but wat if i earn 20kg muscle by workin out hard and use protein and winstrol injection u guys think that would help or i have to find out the way for surgery with out wasting my time
    caz its really pissed me off after losing 60kg and i still totally out of shape

MaNiCC is offline AR's Think Tank - Retired
    I would look into having it removed, otherwise it may be a long journey ahead

Congrats on loosing 60kg btw

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Quote Originally Posted by coolzero View Post
    surgery!thats wat i expected but wat if i earn 20kg muscle by workin out hard and use protein and winstrol injection u guys think that would help or i have to find out the way for surgery with out wasting my time
    Unfortunately surgery is the only quick fix. Over time some will tighten back up, but it's a long and frustrating road. Don't even THINK about AAS as an option.

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    I don't want to come off rude at all here, because what you've accomplished has been remarkable, but honestly what could have you expected would happen to your skin when you decided to cut big-weight FROM a 300+ pound frame?

Similar to an elastic your skin has been stretched so far, and held like that for so long, that it has essentially morphed into that shape, and will hold that form forever potentially. Of course a professional MD would have a much better option; but in my eyes, you would need surgery (maybe even a couple of rounds of it) to work on tightening lose skin around your chest/mid-section.

You've lost a lot and that's something to be proud about; but you got to realize getting back into shape and transforming your body is a slow process and can take years and years of work. I don't need to tell you that it was probably your life-style choices that created the original obesity issue; so that said, this time now and the years to come are the time to make up for the punishment your did to your body. And the time to put years back onto your life expectancy.

Good luck..

-VM

Ishallnocheatmyself is offline Associate Member
    keep training hard man good job,

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Vitruvian-Man View Post
    I don't want to come off rude at all here, because what you've accomplished has been remarkable, but honestly what could have you expected would happen to your skin when you decided to cut big-weight FROM a 300+ pound frame?

Similar to an elastic your skin has been stretched so far, and held like that for so long, that it has essentially morphed into that shape, and will hold that form forever potentially. Of course a professional MD would have a much better option; but in my eyes, you would need surgery (maybe even a couple of rounds of it) to work on tightening lose skin around your chest/mid-section.

You've lost a lot and that's something to be proud about; but you got to realize getting back into shape and transforming your body is a slow process and can take years and years of work. I don't need to tell you that it was probably your life-style choices that created the original obesity issue; so that said, this time now and the years to come are the time to make up for the punishment your did to your body. And the time to put years back onto your life expectancy.

Good luck..

-VM
    Very well stated VM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vitruvian-Man View Post

Good luck..

-VM
    fair enough
    but am still thinking of workin hard for while to see if i can see any differents and then only i will figure it out
    and thx every one

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    fair enough
    but am still thinking of workin hard for while to see if i can see any differents and then only i will figure it out
    and thx every one
    Good and yes it will help but like I commented, unless you become a 300lb+ BB and even then you will have loose skin in all the wrong places.

NO, using any AAS will not help. Even with aas it takes YEARS of hard dedicated work 5-7 days a week and a near perfect diet to get BIG. Also you still have a lot to loose. If you used any AAS now (Steroids , Winstrol ) then you will mostly bloat, gain water weight and you will be disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Good and yes it will help but like I commented, unless you become a 300lb+ BB and even then you will have loose skin in all the wrong places.

NO, using any AAS will not help. Even with aas it takes YEARS of hard dedicated work 5-7 days a week and a near perfect diet to get BIG. Also you still have a lot to loose. If you used any AAS now (Steroids, Winstrol) then you will mostly bloat, gain water weight and you will be disappointed.
    wat if i lose 15-20kg more with hard work out using only protien u think that would help or the same also?

Twist is offline "AR's Personal Trainer"
    Do your best and once you are fit and at a reasonable bodyfat, then go talk to a surgeon. Nobody can really predict with 100% certainty what your skin will do. Chances are you will need surgery though.

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    Hey what's your diet like bro?

i was eating chicken and salad in lunch and some times having touna for dinner but most of the nights no dinner

tbody66 is offline Anabolic Member
    Lift...lift...lift. you have proven you have a will to do things others won't. Don't use anabolics until you have absolutely tapped your natural gains, IMO. Great results on the weight loss.

SlimJoe is offline Banned
    you done brill loosing the 60kg though well done. you were doing something right

ar-gun is offline Junior Member
    hey man good for you! keep on keeping on

Thread Information