SIM5 is offline New Member

Help me gain 5kg of lean muscle by next June

Areet folks,

Been toying with the idea of A.S. cycle but have decided to go the natural way, Im not after being massive but would definitely like more muscle mass and less body fat.

Been training for around 3 years now and Ive not really got to where I want to be, my stats are

Height: 5ft7
    Weight: 72kg
    BF: ???

So basically I'm after advice on which action plan to take,

Should I try to loose some more body fat before a clean bulk or should I go ahead and start clean bulking from now.

Not sure on wether to do full body or split routines either after reading Mike Geary stuff.

My diet 80% of the time is pretty healthy but I do drink and eat rubbish a lot more then I should, but with a holiday booked for next year its my motivation to try and meet my goals which are to gain 5-8kg of lean muscle and loose body fat.

So do people think I'm being realistic wanting to gain around 5kg and drop to around 8-10% body fat next June without the use of A.S.

Cheers
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Help me gain 5kg of lean muscle by next June-5ims.jpg  

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    be tuff mate but is doable i feel.

you'll find that once you drop more BF% that when you have a shirt off you will look bigger.

personally if your not competing then why worry about your weight?

just go for aesthetics. when you drop fat you will get more defined thus looking bigger with a shirt off.

but if you want this to happen. cut the rubbish out :-)

Thread Information