Thread: Back Progress

cwr32565 is offline New Member

Back Progress

Hey guys new to the board here. 31, 5'11, 220 lbs or so. Here is just a back pic with about 7 months difference between them. I used to do deadlifts, but hurt my lowerback doing them and haven't really been able to do them since. I have however been using a lot more hammer strength type machines, and maybe its just me but i think my back has actually improved with this change. Not saying deadlifts don't rule, just think the change has spured some new growth. what do you think?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Back Progress-22.jpg   Back Progress-photo-4.jpg  

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Look thick in both pics . I can't see difference . 2nd pic is closer than first .
    At this point I would say to enjoy time in gym . You have size so just do what feels right .

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    I agree with DWBO in that I don't see a difference between the pics. Having said that - you have an awesome back already, great size - i'd give my left nut to have half the size you do, so don't feel badly because maybe you've maxed your genetic potential out.

tbody66 is offline Anabolic Member
    I think the first pic, white shorts, looks better, don't know which one is which. I'd recommend leaning out to show that incredible size. IMO.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    First photo looks more impressive.

Lats look wider. Triceps look thicker. Posterior deltoids flare out more. Well done man

karen is offline Junior Member
    yeah dude nice rear delts your back is looking wide

cwr32565 is offline New Member
    thanks guys. I do miss the deadlifting, but i'm gonna give myself a few more months of healing before i try the deadlifts again. yeah the first pic of me in the white shorts is the current one. I am a bit heavier in that one, but my goal right now is to keep bulking beacuse i'm more interested in gaining more mass/strength right now than being ripped.

sambud is offline New Member
    wow......nice

Thread Information