Thread: Natural Bulker

UberSteroids is offline Anabolic Member

Natural Bulker

Hey guys!

Just wanted to post a couple of pictures. That's me at 6'3 - 248 Lbs, 100% natural bulker. The plan is to keep bulking till February of 2011, then cut down to 10% BF and run a 1st cycle ever of Test E 500mg/week. I am hoping to make some significant gains next year! Any comments are welcome!
    Last edited by UberSteroids; 11-13-2010 at 07:09 PM.

sambud is offline New Member
    Wow...you look great

bigslick7878 is offline Senior Member
    Dude you are huge what is the point of bulking anymore, just start getting rid of the fat.

Getting to 10% is a lot harder than you think, try to get down to 15 and work from there......that is where it REALLY gets hard.

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    What is it with everybody and their sh!tty pictures? lol Dude, from what I CAN see, you're a beast. I agree 100% with bigslick - you're bulked enough, time to cut the bodyfat and then you'll look sick!

Thanks for the comments guys.

Well, I just don't think I am big enough and since I am not a pro at cutting, I know that I will loose muscle mass when I cut. I figured since it is a winter time and I have only three months of heavy building to go... why not just get a bit more out of it and cut then.

I am starting to learn how to cut properly and keep as much muscle mass as possible. Last time I cut... it was terrible.

tbody66 is offline Anabolic Member
    How old are you? You are a very massive individual. You know I'm here for you, let's talk workout programs, tell me what you've done, what you are doing and what you are thinking about doing, also take some better pics and let us suggest some things to work on, if there are any, you know we all want wheel pics.

Good job on the natural bulk, I'm certain you will make amazing gains next year.

zokr9813 is offline Junior Member
    cut the bf ull be surprised how much bigger ull look sense ur already huge

Sicko is offline Senior Member
    All natural? frikkin beast...Must be in early to mid 20's?

I am 27 now... hah. Would be nice to be 22!

Well... here is the deal... I have cut before and I failed. I didn't fail at dropping the BF... but I did fail at preserving the muscle mass I had.

I have plenty to learn as it comes to proper cutting program.

I learned everything from people on this board on how to build up and it sure did work. I know it will be no different with the cutting.

Well, since you guys want to help me out, here are some of the questions that I have when it comes to cutting:

1. Since the muscle needs to be active to its max potential in order to be maintained, do my workouts stay as heavy during the cutting phase as during building phase?

2. Which is the most effective Program to shed the fat? HIIT etc?

3. How do I calculate my calories and marcos for cutting? What ratios are optimal?

4. Are there any real fat burning supplements that actually do work as an aid to the nutrition and a workout program?

5. How do I preserve my muscle mass when in cutting phase?

Appreciate your help guys!

Quote Originally Posted by UberSteroids View Post

Well, I just don't think I am big enough and since I am not a pro at cutting, I know that I will loose muscle mass when I cut. I figured since it is a winter time and I have only three months of heavy building to go... why not just get a bit more out of it and cut then.

I am starting to learn how to cut properly and keep as much muscle mass as possible. Last time I cut... it was terrible.
    It is not that hard, you just have to take it sloow. You can't properly cut in a month. Or two....especially where you are at. If you buckled down for a 4-6 month stretch and took the weight off nice and slow the majority would be fat.

And you would look just as big. I had a fear of "shrinking" before I cut and even after going from about 210 to 190 people still tell me I look just as big as I did before. Looking in the mirror very little difference too except around the waist. I tried to keep it to 1.5lbs a week and did exactly that, and it worked out perfectly. I figured it out and I lost a 75/25 fat/muscle ratio.

I am 27 now... hah. Would be nice to be 22!

Well... here is the deal... I have cut before and I failed. I didn't fail at dropping the BF... but I did fail at preserving the muscle mass I had.

I have plenty to learn as it comes to proper cutting program.

I learned everything from people on this board on how to build up and it sure did work. I know it will be no different with the cutting.

Well, since you guys want to help me out, here are some of the questions that I have when it comes to cutting:

1. Since the muscle needs to be active to its max potential in order to be maintained, do my workouts stay as heavy during the cutting phase as during building phase?

2. Which is the most effective Program to shed the fat? HIIT etc?

3. How do I calculate my calories and marcos for cutting? What ratios are optimal?

4. Are there any real fat burning supplements that actually do work as an aid to the nutrition and a workout program?

5. How do I preserve my muscle mass when in cutting phase?

Appreciate your help guys!
    1. Workout should not change much at all. You lose fat during cardio, not much while working out with weights.

2. I do 60-75 min 65% vmax heart rate 5x a week on an empty stomach. Just a steady pace all the way through. It has worked very well, used to do PWO cardio too but that did nothing for me and actually stalled my gains slightly.

3.45/35/10 for cutting. TDEE minus 500 calories.

4.Clen , the rest is junk these days.

5.See my last post above.

Quote Originally Posted by bigslick7878 View Post
    1. Workout should not change much at all. You lose fat during cardio, not much while working out with weights.

2. I do 60-75 min 65% vmax heart rate 5x a week on an empty stomach. Just a steady pace all the way through. It has worked very well, used to do PWO cardio too but that did nothing for me and actually stalled my gains slightly.

3.45/35/10 for cutting. TDEE minus 500 calories.

4.Clen , the rest is junk these days.

5.See my last post above.
    How about carbohydrate cycling? Would that be something to look into?

My goal would be 10% BF.

How about carbohydrate cycling? Would that be something to look into?

My goal would be 10% BF.
    Never tried it but many here have. Personally I like a set routine/diet every single day, it makes it easier to follow.

But that is just me, carb cycling may work for you it is all trial and error.

Bottom line is cutting is all about cardio at the right time and eating clean.

So as my weight drops... my TDEE changes... so my calories... do I change it as it goes?

So as my weight drops... my TDEE changes... so my calories... do I change it as it goes?
    You would only have to adjust it once a month, I mean you are splitting hairs there.

For example, at 250lbs and a moderate activity level TDEE would be about 3728.

At 240 it would be 3632

At 230 3535.

If you stuck to 1.5lb a week loss you would not be adjusting it more than once every month at the very most, more like a month and a half.

Really not much difference until you start getting near the end and you have dropped a lot of weight and it gets hard to shed. Then you can tweak it.

Right now I am bulking at 3200 calories.... so for cutting... I will got 3200 - 500 then?

Quote Originally Posted by bigslick7878 View Post
    You would only have to adjust it once a month, I mean you are splitting hairs there.

For example, at 250lbs and a moderate activity level TDEE would be about 3728.

At 240 it would be 3632

At 230 3535.

If you stuck to 1.5lb a week loss you would not be adjusting it more than once every month at the very most, more like a month and a half.

Really not much difference until you start getting near the end and you have dropped a lot of weight and it gets hard to shed. Then you can tweak it.
    I see...

Well, if the BMR is based on the Lean Body Mass... the TDEE will be much lower than this... but yes, I get your point.

I will get some Dexa scans to see my BF % and calculate with that.

Thanks for your time man. I am sure I will be posting again.

I see...

Well, if the BMR is based on the Lean Body Mass... the TDEE will be much lower than this... but yes, I get your point.

I will get some Dexa scans to see my BF % and calculate with that.

Thanks for your time man. I am sure I will be posting again.
    True you should do LBM instead of total weight but I was really just giving you an example...but you get the idea.

Keep us posted.

LoL well I hate to break it to you, but you're NEVER gonna think you look big enough. It's the curse of this sport. I have guys in my gym that are absolute MONSTERS, and they tell me that they ask their wives if they "even look like they work out at all".

I'm good with you bulking for another couple months through the winter and then starting a hardcore cut. When you're ready, get over to the diet section and let me work with you. I believe I can help you shed the fat without losing much if any LBM. You will look INSANE at 10%!

Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    LoL well I hate to break it to you, but you're NEVER gonna think you look big enough. It's the curse of this sport. I have guys in my gym that are absolute MONSTERS, and they tell me that they ask their wives if they "even look like they work out at all".

I'm good with you bulking for another couple months through the winter and then starting a hardcore cut. When you're ready, get over to the diet section and let me work with you. I believe I can help you shed the fat without losing much if any LBM. You will look INSANE at 10%!
    I feel relieved just by reading this, haha.

I will keep in touch.

Thanks for your time man.

RoidReaper is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post

I second that! I had 19 inch arms and when i looked in the mirror i saw the skinny kid in 9th grade. I have horrible body dysmorphia

Quote Originally Posted by RoidReaper View Post
    I second that! I had 19 inch arms and when i looked in the mirror i saw the skinny kid in 9th grade. I have horrible body dysmorphia
    lol isn't that true for most of us!

Thread Information