Thread: Decent weight?

maxwkw is offline Associate Member

Decent weight?

Here's a few pictures of me, first ones from the end of July, last ones from end of November. I'm competing in powerlifting, but I don't want to look bad while doing it. Do you think 10lbs of lean mass would be enough to give me a decent physique?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Decent weight?-july-11-2010-front.jpg   Decent weight?-july-11-2010-side.jpg   Decent weight?-july-11-2010-full.jpg   Decent weight?-102_1317.jpg   Decent weight?-102_1320.jpg  

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Nice job cutting the bodyfat. What was your before and after weight, and BF% if you know?

It all depends on what you consider a 'decent' physique. What's decent for you and decent for me could be worlds apart. 10lbs is a good starting goal - get there and reevaluate to see if you want to take it further - something tells me you will! =)

Keep us posted with your progress.

maxwkw is offline Associate Member
    Starting weight 148 ending weight 144 don't know the bf. Thanks for the input.

vettewreck is offline Banned
    Good job cutting man! Good abbs. A decent physique is all subjective. At 144 and adding 10lbs and being 155ish, probably still too small to notice much unless youre super short. But again, its all about you like and the rest is subjective. Plenty of girls love a ripped 155lbs man. If its about you, get to 155 and re-evaluate and go from there. You may find you want to go heavier, or you may stay.

Thread Information