dr.feelgood is offline New Member

Unhappy Any advice will help!! Vets and mods!

Posting my first pics on here im a lil shy bc everyone on here is freaking monsters! my back ground: baseball pitcher all my life into one year of college and stopped playing i weighted a 150lbs soaking wet.all i'd do in gym then was leg extension,leg curls and rotator cuff conditioning.when i hit 19 years old starter training hard(to the best of my knowlegde).i'm 24 years old now im 6'1" im 204lbs not sure on bf% im strong imo lol.looking to get bigger and more crisp.im on test E,deca , and hcg now only 3 weeks in my bulking for the winter.
    My pro's: lose weight very easy, pretty strong,get vascular easy, and very driven!
    my cons: hard to gain weight,neglacted leg work out for a while from acl problums(fixed now),chest hard to form,and easily persuaded to any fool about getting bigger and leaner.
    -Thats why im here,check out my photo's any advice is greatly appriciated.any question im open for watever.sorry for poor quality pics and being so white lol.

http://s1181.photobucket.com/albums/x431/lildray5/

man the more i look at the pics,i get so disgusted with myself

tbody66 is offline Anabolic Member
    Nothing to be disgusted about you have an incredible base. What help would you like from the board?

just some pointers on any improvments i can make. my goal is 220lbs before i start my cutting.also forgot to mention i have never done cardio since ive been training,i use my ab work as cardio.i lose weight very easy so i try to just lift.

my diet:
    530am: 30g protein shake
    715am: 6 egg whites,2 whole eggs,oatmeal,banana
    945am.30g prot. shake
    1130am:2 grilled breast,cup of brown rice,steamed veggie
    245pm:spilt grilled breast,prot. shake.
    400pm:superpump,banana
    600:cell tech, prot. shake
    7-8pm:grilled breast and pasta
    10pm: prot. shake.
    Usually drink at least a gallon of water a day, also i got to sleep around 1030-11 when my 1 year old allows me lol.

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    too many shakes.

not enough carbs

add some fruit. half an apple with 4 meals or so

thanks bro. i usually pack a apple and some grapes for a snack in my bag during the day.i will make sure i will now!

carbs...what do you suggest adding? and great pic in ur avy bro

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    Well its all about timing.

Hit those carbs hard in your first meal of the day and also your PWO meal. That is when your body will use them alot more and you can get away with extra carbs.

Add some oatmeal to your breakfast along with apple juice

Along with your pwo shake. Do the same. Thats an easy 120g or more of carbs that you arent getting now.

If you are 6'1 as you say and only 204. Then you dont gain weight or FAT easily. Like me. (I am 6'3 225lbs) So dont be scared of carbs and healthy fats.

Snack on or fill up on peanuts/almonds/natty peanut butter on meals where you are still hungry.

Add some fish oil to a few meals. 2grams of fishoil for 3 - 5 meals.

As I said... if you dont gain weight or fat easy.. then dont eat just egg whites. Make them whole eggs. 6 whole eggs.

What sort of protein shake are you having before bed? Whey? Well have your shake but also eat 2 or 3 spoons of peanut butter, and cottage cheese. Or if you dont like cottage cheese. Find some nonfat Greek Yogurt. Same macros as cottage cheese basically.

All I just told you... is pretty much what I eat and I have no problem keeping abs all year round while slowly gaining some lean mass.

thanks alot bro!!! will use this advice, hoping to post pics in a month or so of my cycle. again thank you!

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Hey bro, firstly like TB said, you appear to have a great base.

I'm going out on a limb here and disagreeing with some of Dukkit's advice (I still lub u!) ONLY because I believe you gain fat faster/easier then you think. Your pics tell the story. You have relatively high BF right now, that is not the BF of a 'hardgainer'.

Your diet is pretty much crap if i'm being honest, and I will agree 100% with Dukkit on having too many shakes - they are supplements, not meal replacements.

I don't really want to advise much on the diet here (if you want the advice that is) - get over to the diet section and I will be happy to work with you.

Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    Hey bro, firstly like TB said, you appear to have a great base.

I'm going out on a limb here and disagreeing with some of Dukkit's advice (I still lub u!) ONLY because I believe you gain fat faster/easier then you think. Your pics tell the story. You have relatively high BF right now, that is not the BF of a 'hardgainer'.

Your diet is pretty much crap if i'm being honest, and I will agree 100% with Dukkit on having too many shakes - they are supplements, not meal replacements.

I don't really want to advise much on the diet here (if you want the advice that is) - get over to the diet section and I will be happy to work with you.
    thanks bro and i've been reading alot of material on the diet section and learning alot.my bf is high now bc i eat like crap and never do cardio,fixing both now hopefully. wish i would have got more involved with the board earlier
    Last edited by dr.feelgood; 12-30-2010 at 08:44 PM.

progress report! i cleaned my diet up alot,thanks to alot of board bro's knowledge,Thanks everyone! But im at 214lbs got my bf% check and im at 13%. feeling great and ready for my cutting side of the cycle to see where i end up!! Agian thanks guys

Thread Information