dholi is offline New Member

Before and After pics lost 30kg (66 pounds)

Hey all, here are some pics before and after took me a few yrs, I had a lot of trial and errors with so many diets.

Here are before and after pics

Before
    http://img814.imageshack.us/img814/5655/beforew.jpg
    http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/470/before2y.jpg

After
    http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/2341/afterf.jpg
    http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/2742/after2t.jpg
    http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/5480/after3u.jpg
    http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/9366/after4.jpg
    http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/9245/after5.jpg
    http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/763/after6v.jpg

I can't seem to get rid of my lower belly fat, it just hangs over at the bottom. Any suggestions would be great

Thank!

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    First off man, Wow! What a transformation. I am sure you will never get tired of hearing that. The best part about your journey is now you know what hard work and dedication can do for ya, its just the beginning man good luck!

oh and about your question, the side fat will prob be the last to go. A lot of men store their fat there. I am the same way. More dieting and cardio and you will there but its usually the last to go. The only time i can get it to stay off without sacrificing muscle is when i am on gear and dieting.

Thanks for the kind words! Gives me more motivation to train harder! It feels like I will never be able to get rid of the over lapping fat it really depresses me! I have never juiced before and I am thinking about doing it to help get rid of this. I am thinking about taking anavar and stack it with clen ?
    I am trying to do it the natural way, I have been at it a long time but seems like it ain't going!

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Great work!

Thanks

That last part of fat is only going to go away with diet/cardio, some stims will for sure help but you need a good combo of diet/cardio to really make it happen.

What stims do u recommend?

either clen or ECA. Personally I would choose ECA but I think its a personal thing. I have tried both and ECA I like a lot better. If you are interested in trying clen AR-R sells some you can get it a tthe top right hand corner banner.

fyi. They are pretty strong I would research them each and see if its something you can handle.

Hey thanks for the feed back. Oz customs are strict not sure if Clen would make it through customs
    It's hard to get any of those supps unless u know someone.

Appreciate your help matey!

like i said good luck and keep up the hard work!

bezzy is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    quality effert!!

Thanks

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Quote Originally Posted by bjpennnn View Post
    That last part of fat is only going to go away with diet/cardio, some stims will for sure help but you need a good combo of diet/cardio to really make it happen.
    Unfortunately I dont think so BJP......The before pic isnt TOO bad, meaning I dont think you were sorely obese. However, that area is where you stored most of your fat, and it is likely that you have stretched the fascia beyond repair. Once the fascia is overstretched it looses its elacticity and will never return to its previous state. It may be that you accumulated too much fat in that particular area, and I would say the only option for that would be plastic surgery, to remove the excess skin. It does not appear to be fat, although would need a better picture to judge. People who have gastric bypass experience this most often, once a person gains X amount of weight, or stretches their fascia beyond a certain point, they have done irreversible damage.

With that being said, GOOD FU**ING JOB BRO! Your transformation is inspiring to everyone on the forum. Good luck bro, you should first consult with your family physician to see what he says.

flatscat is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Great fecking job!!!! How old are you and how tall bro?

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    One of the best transformations that I have seen on this forum yet. Great work. Start hitting the tanning salon and use bronzor, it will give the illusion of making you look even leaner, lol.

Wow thanks so much for your support! It really means a lot to me. I don't get this positivity from my family, they tell me I look sick and weak because my face is sucked in. I guess it's a ethnic thing. I am 30 turning 31 in march. And I am 5'9 (176 cm).

I am kind of bummed out if I need surgery. But not to disrespectful but are u sure I would require surgery? I have seen bigger ppl then me who are on bb websites who got 6 pacs without surgery.

Thanks for your support peole and advice and tips would be greatly appreciated!

Standby is offline ~AR's Nice Guy
    well as you get get bigger like muscle wise that flab will tighten up and then just with time it will tighten up but like said if its just way to much ya you might need surgery to get it tightened up for you. and not to disrespect your family but there idiots for not always giving you nice comments. dont worry mine is the same way

Bulls Eye is offline New Member
    well done. i would go for the advice of diet and more cardio... less cals etc etc. the last is the hardest,, as your body wont want you to go to such low bf%
    but if anything you already proved you can do it.. look at what you done so far..

keep at it,,,

one gold star for you my friend

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    Hey man AMAZING transformation.. your give me inspiration and i am in relatively good shape. How long did it take you to do this?

Here is some info about me

Hi people how are you? I am from Australia. I have been reading over this forum for sometime now and i see there are many friendly ppl willing to help.
    I have been training for over 4 years now, i have been over weight 90% of my life. I have dropped 30kg's (66 pounds), my goal is to have a 6 pac (which seems to take forever!) and be as big as i can be. I haven't taken a cycle although it has cross my mind several times. I tore my achilles tendon last year (1.5months) so i have not been able to do any cardio or legs, just upper body. I am making a speedy recovery and can't wait to hit legs once again and cardio!

My stats are

Age - 30
    Height - 176cm
    Weight - 78kg (171 pounds)
    Bf% - 13-15%???
    Cycle history- non so far
    Years training- 4 years

My calorie intake is 1800, on work out days i add another 300 calories. My diet changes week to week, been following a book called better then steriods . carb would vary from 0-300g, protein 150-300g, good fats 25-80g. I make sure it adds up to 1800 non workout days and 2100 workout days.

Chest and biceps

Decline Bench Press: 2 warm up sets of 10-12 reps, 1 working set of 6-8 reps to failure
    Incline Dumbbell Press (45 degree incline): 1 warm up set of 10-12 reps, 1 working set of 6-8 reps to failure
    Flat Bench Dumbbell Flyes: 1 warm up set of 10-12 reps, 1 working set of 6-8 reps to failure
    Dumbbell Concentration Curl: 1 warm up set of 10-12 reps, 1 working set of 6-8 reps to failure
    Straight Bar Curl: 1 set of 6-8 reps to failure

Back

Dumbbell Pullover: 2 warm up sets 10-12 reps, 1 working set of 8-10 reps to failure
    Close-Grip Pulldown: 1 warm up set of 10-12 reps, 1 working set of 8-10 reps to failure
    One-Arm Row (each arm): 1 warm up set of 10-12 reps, 1 working set of 8-10 reps to failure
    Wide-Grip Cable Row: 1 warm up set 10-12 reps, 1 working set of 8-10 reps to failure
    Barbell Deadlifts: 1 warm up set of 10-12 reps, 1 working set 8-10 reps to failure

Shoulders and Tricaps

Dumbbell Shoulder Press: 1 warm up set of 10-12 reps, 1 warm up set of 8-10 reps, 1 working set of 6-8 reps to failure
    Side Lateral Raise: 1 warm up set of 10-12 reps, 1 working set of 8-10 reps to failure
    Low-Pulley Delt Raise: 1 set of 6-8 reps to failure, each arm
    Reverse Dumbbell Flyes: 1 warm up set of 10-12 reps, 1 working set of 8-10 reps to failure
    Triceps Pushdown: 1 warm up set of 10-12 reps, 1 working set of 8-10 reps to failure
    Lying Triceps Extensions: 1 warm up set of 10-12 reps, 1 working set of 8-10 reps to failure
    Seated Triceps Press: 1 warm up set of 10-12 reps, 1 working set of 8-10 reps to failure

Due to my surgery for my achilles tendon i can't do cardio or legs. I have cheats day either once or every 2nd week
    My carbs are

Oats
    Basmati brown rice
    Sweet Potato

Good Fats
    Flexseed oil

Protein
    Skinless chicken breast
    Kangaroo meat
    Lean beef
    Grilled fish
    Low carb protein shakes

Since i had my accident i was binge eating for 12 days, the next day i started to diet and do as much as i can with 1 working leg. Its been over 1.5months now eating clean.

I would appreciate feed back and any help.

Thanks

It took me a few yrs, I made the mistake of listening to too many ppl at once. I would stop one diet because someone told it doesn't work their way works and so on. I should have stuck to one thing instead of listening to those ppl. And it confused the hell out of me! I have actually done this twice now. The 2nd time took me 1 yr and I have not gained weight, it's been almost 2 years now. But still trying to get that 6 PAC!

TbolzNdbols is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dholi View Post
    Thanks for the kind words! Gives me more motivation to train harder! It feels like I will never be able to get rid of the over lapping fat it really depresses me! I have never juiced before and I am thinking about doing it to help get rid of this. I am thinking about taking anavar and stack it with clen ?
    I am trying to do it the natural way, I have been at it a long time but seems like it ain't going!
    I would not suggest Var with Clen bro. Your transformation is great for natural. I think its in your head you look fine. But if you going to take something do one or the other. you don't need to mix. I'd personally stay away from clen I know its cheap and easy to get but it really will make your heart bug out, its not met for humans while anavar is.

I have the same overlapping fat as you do and its the absolute last thing to go. What got mine gone was Prop-Winni cycle and cardio 6 days a week for 30 min on an incline with slight fast walk pace. All said and done its back already, but having it gone for the few months I did was great!
    Last edited by TbolzNdbols; 01-22-2011 at 08:06 PM.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TbolzNdbols View Post
    I would not suggest Var with Clen bro. Your transformation is great for natural. I think its in your head you look fine. But if you going to take something do one or the other. you don't need to mix. I'd personally stay away from clen I know its cheap and easy to get but it really will make your heart bug out, its not met for humans while anavar is.

I have the same overlapping fat as you do and its the absolute last thing to go. What got mine gone was Prop-Winni cycle and cardio 6 days a week for 30 min on an incline with slight fast walk pace. All said and done its back already, but having it gone for the few months I did was great!
    this is mis-leading, these compounds do not burn fat

38jumper38 is offline Senior Member
    I look at your pic and I'm impressed, I lost a Lot of wait and I have some excess of skin around the waist, so did you have some problem and they just went away after a wile? or what happened??

Hey thanks for the positive feed backs and support. I was maybe of thinking of stacking clen and anavar to help achieve my goals. Is this a suitable combination to get my desired look of a chiseled body with a 6pac? My goal is to be 6-8% bf. Then i want to bulk up and lean out and be 80kg under 10% bf.

Bigjerdog is offline Associate Member
    You look great man... That is inspirational!

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Great job!

asianhulk888 is offline New Member
    Amazing Job Bro .... You reinforced the inspiration .. keep it up

ijbickerdike is offline Associate Member
    WOW... you go for it....well done

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    Great job! I wouldn't recommend stacking var and clen . One or the other. You don't need surgery either. Are you still losing the weight only slower rate? The lower your bf gets the harder it is to lose it. You might be at stage where its only 500g a week loss.

Thanks for the comment and advice! It's great to get feed back from you guys who been there done that.

CMB
    CMB is offline Senior Member
    Wow! What a difference! Good job my friend.

SlimJoe is offline Banned
    Insparation to others well done

Thanks!

dav1dg90 is offline New Member
    wow man good stuff

Cheers mate

Thread Information