rave99 is offline New Member

New to the site, just a few picks and wanted some advice

Hi guys...and girls,
    Below are just 2 photos of me on was back in march/10 and the other is 3month on so in late jun/10! all i did was a simple ckd diet as i just wanted to lean up for a big lads holiday. I cant remember how much i lost and what lean muscle i put on because i didnt really keep tabs tbh. I know i was 13.12 stone in the final photo...i know its nothing compaird to a lot of you guys on hear :O hahah.

My point now is that since septemeber I have been out of action because of a fractured knee. I am not 15 stone and still in decent shape i seem to keep all my muscle even when i dont train as i eat like made. But i now need some advise, i want to get to 15.5 stone but i obviously have a lot of fat on me from not doing anything for a while.... im 21 and 6.3 and naturaly big anyway but now i want to tone up big time i dont want to be huge just tone with some really good size. I just want some added advice on how to get there, i have a good idea on what to eat how to train etc, just really after any pointers. If there is anything I have left out or you want to know....just shout at me haha thanks.....picks........

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome. Definately some improovement.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigershark View Post
    Welcome. Definately some improovement.
    Thanks dude, ha I know its nothing compaird to most people on here. I now wanna bulk up a great deal...if i post my bfp and other details etc, could u recomend an eating plan....i know this realy isnt the thread to do it on but if you could link me to a good one that i should work around on the diet thread that would great

another photo just befor xmass of last year, befor a fractured my knee. I am now walking again so wil b back in he gym by the end of the month

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    hit the diet forum and get ahold of Gbrice..... mans a genius ahaha

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

layeazy is offline Banned
    Good to see some decent natural progress dude

SlimJoe is offline Banned
    Welcome good progress

Thread Information