Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    I am really on the fence about putting Post #22 in the Hall of Shame Quotes thread. Thoughts please..

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FireGuy View Post
    I am really on the fence about putting Post #22 in the Hall of Shame Quotes thread. Thoughts please..
    Without a doubt put it in!

-Ender- is offline Not Retired
    ^ agree 100%

If D7M and Ender vote Yes then that's all I needed to hear. Done..

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Wolfman View Post
    If he's natural, I have a 20 inch dick.
    Quote Originally Posted by CMB View Post
    Lol, was thinking the same thing... besides, from the edited posts I saw earlier with LAB NAMES in them leads me to believe he is not "natural".
    You were thinking wolfman has a 20 inch dick?

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JDawg1536 View Post
    You were thinking wolfman has a 20 inch dick?
    hahaha, brilliant

Sulixe is offline Banned
    Where`s the hall of shame? I just got a parking ticket and need a laugh.

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    I'm calling bullshit on the whole thing. I don't believe that's you and I don't believe your friend is your friend. Post up another pic holding a paper that says 'GB PWNS' and i'll buy into this then, lol!

calstate23 is offline Banned
    He looks a little TOO VEINY to be natural. And I don't know about that chest...The lower half is lookin a little too swollen for someone not taking steroids . I'm the master at determining if steroids or not just by looking at the lower portion of the chest. Third pic points it out well for me, its not normal for someone not taking steroids.

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Lmfao, im the same as D7M, never see needle marks, i even forget where ive injected right after ive done it......

Sorry but i like others dont believe it......
    Lmao, same! By the time I got the band aid opened, I could never find the exact spot to cover!

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulixe View Post
    Where`s the hall of shame? I just got a parking ticket and need a laugh.
    in the lounge

nwjt is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Wolfman View Post
    If he's natural, I have a 20 inch dick.
    pics or its bs.

nwjt is offline Associate Member
    dont know if anyone noiced but in the last pic he has gyno.

drdeath613 is offline Senior Member
    if hes 100% natty ill become gay just to suck him off and rub it all over my skin you never know he may be the missing god gene

ahhhhh to have the body of a greek god

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    Lmao

layeazy is offline Banned
    haha classic i hope the mothers ok...

Gucks is offline Member
    wht age is this guy? i'd say about 25ish, juiced or not its impressive. body stats?

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    Genetics are over rated. This is hard work with or without juice.

awms is offline Senior Member
    That guy is not natural haha if he was then get him on some sauce because he is your next mr. olympia...Your trying to tell me your budy is that size at 5% bf year round???? Is this a joke? If that really you and your budy then you budy is lieing to you because I know guys on 1000mg of test with good genetics that dont even look like that lol

rapidoo15 is offline Junior Member
    Hes on Ragu its a new form of sauce this is def a joke, but I give the dude a lot of credit hard work does pay off.

quarry206 is offline Senior Member
    well then again just because he has never used a needle does not make him natural.

I have used PH's that were OTC and perfectly legal, so though i say i haven't used steroids , i still can't claim fully natural, because there isn't any difference, only one is/was legal.

many people used the heck out of PH's and claim to be natural

thewarrior8845 is offline Junior Member
    he look awesome. Why start a thread like this? you know no ones gonna believe he's natural.

thewarrior8845 is offline Junior Member
    wtf, how you tell if someones natural by their shape and texture?

arizona32 is offline Junior Member
    guy looks great, but...my vote is troll

Sulixe is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by thewarrior8845 View Post
    wtf, how you tell if someones natural by their shape and texture?
    i think he meant muscle density...natural bodybuilders always look much more dense and vascular like if they are bone-dry while the juiced up bodybuilders look rounder.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    HOLY BULLSHIT BATMAN!

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

layeazy is offline Banned
    next he will be telling us that jay and ronnie are all natural lol...

oldschoolfitness is offline Associate Member
    this is some of the most fu--ed up junk i have ever read , but seeing all the comments made for a good laugh.

gregghowie is offline Junior Member
    Im not convinced. How come he is so dry? When it come to what guys claim with regard to be natty or not. I remember watching or ready something in which a psychologists said that he experinced people admiting such crimes as rape and murder far easier than he could getting guys to admit to doing gear. Just a thought

osu411yamaha is offline New Member
    Sounds like a lot of jealousy here. I believe the guy could be natural. All you have to do is look at professional athletes. Many look like that and probably don't have near the quality of diet the guy in the pics has. Look at Chad Ochocinco and Michael Phelps. They aren't near the size of that guy but just as ripped and they brag about eating pizzas, waffle house, and mcdonalds all day. Genetics and training trumps steroids any day of the week.

warren916 is offline Associate Member
    I can easily believe it, go do some time and check out some of the lifer's in there... You wouldnt think that it would be humanly possible to pack on some of the mass these guys got from pushups, dips, and pullups..

Are you guys even reading the thread? It's not so much about whether the guy is natural or not, he looks incredible regardless. It's the fact the Author is a complete troll who started ranting about checking him weekly for needle marks since the 2nd grade. I would venture to bet the guy has never even met the dude and just posted a picture. If you take the time to read his posts you will see how incredibly rediculous his claims are.

Next, last I checked Chad Ochocinco and Michael Phelps looked NOTHING like a bodybuilder,not sure what that has to do with anything. And please, if you really believe genetics and training trump drugs in this sport ask yourself why there are no Natural IFBB Pro's? Dont get me wrong, genetics play a huge role but not that big.

chi
    chi is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Are you guys even reading the thread? It's not so much about whether the guy is natural or not, he looks incredible regardless. It's the fact the Author is a complete troll who started ranting about checking him weekly for needle marks since the 2nd grade. I would venture to bet the guy has never even met the dude and just posted a picture. If you take the time to read his posts you will see how incredibly rediculous his claims are.

Next, last I checked Chad Ochocinco and Michael Phelps looked NOTHING like a bodybuilder,not sure what that has to do with anything. And please, if you really believe genetics and training trump drugs in this sport ask yourself why there are no Natural IFBB Pro's? Dont get me wrong, genetics play a huge role but not that big.

always nice to hear the voice of reason once in a while.................................ochocinco baahahhahaahahhahaha

I think I made it clear I was referring to definition and body fat percentage. Of course they can't have his size as their training revolves around endurance over strength/size. Read Ochocinco's twitter. He lives in Mcdonalds and Waffle House.

Also, how could genetics not trump steroids ? Just because the average guy might produce 70mg of test per week doesn't mean there aren't genetic freaks out there who probably produce >500mg per week....

BTW since I have saw you make the mistake at least 10 times and like to use the word I will do you a favor and tell you its spelled RIDICULOUS not "rediculous".....
    Last edited by osu411yamaha; 02-15-2011 at 09:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by osu411yamaha View Post
    I think I made it clear I was referring to definition and body fat percentage. Of course they can't have his size as their training revolves around endurance over strength/size. Read Ochocinco's twitter. He lives in Mcdonalds and Waffle House.

Also, how could genetics not trump steroids ? Just because the average guy might produce 70mg of test per week doesn't mean there aren't genetic freaks out there who probably produce >500mg per week....way too extreme of an example, but yes there are disorders that cause extreme muscle growth, the lounge just had a thread about a 5yr old with it.

BTW since I have saw you make the mistake at least 10 times and like to use the word I will do you a favor and tell you its spelled RIDICULOUS not "rediculous".....
    I don't want to get into a debate with you. . but comparing ocho-chico to the guy in the picture is extremely out of balanced. we all know people that eat nothing but pizza beer and taco bell and have six packs. I personally know a girl that is 5'7'' 112lbs and doesn't eat anything but fast food and candy bars. some people just stay skinny....

but as fireguy said most of this thread was more about the OP tone and troll like attitude for posting it in such a way.

chad ocho-chino is not very muscular.

Quote Originally Posted by quarry206 View Post

but as fireguy said most of this thread was more about the OP tone and troll like attitude for posting it in such a way.
    No this thread was about the OP wanting to show people what is possible naturally, but you make my point exactly. The biggest problem I see in the forums on this site is that the regulars overtake threads only to hate on the OP or tell them they "didn't do research." In fact I will go out on a limb and say 70% of the threads on this site consist of exactly that. It is becoming very rare that the regulars and self-proclaimed experts even attempt to give the OP any help. All I see you regs really doing is validating the public's opinion that roid rage does exist, because to be blunt most of you are straight up assholes.
    Last edited by osu411yamaha; 02-16-2011 at 12:04 AM.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BgMc31 View Post
    I believe he's natural because I seen several guys built like that when I was playing football who were all natural. Case in point, look at Redskins safety Leron Landry and former Bucs running back, Micheal Pittman. If my son wasn't so young, I'd post pics of him (he's 16), he's all natural and very lean and muscular (6'2 195lbs), his mother is Hawaiian and I'm black. And while I would usually go along with the ideas that many blacks have great genetics (fortunately I was blessed with more of the Larry Allen, Tiny Lister, Micheal Clark Duncan, Bob Sapp, type genes), I have seen a lot of white athletes who were natural with great physiques as well.
    You can never tell who is on and who isn't for sure. I know guys that have been on for years and they are nothing special looking. Then there are other guys I know that are absolute freaks that could lift for only three months and you would think they cycled for years. Some people react to the drugs and some don't if the genetic foundation isn't there, no drugs in the world will make you look like this guy.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

oldschoolfitness is offline Associate Member
    almost everyone here was agreeing this guy could be natural (not likely but could be) i too believe genes, diet , and proper training will build the foundation but this guy has a hell of a lot more than just a solid foundation. the main point everyone is trying to make is that his buddy ruined any chances he had of a believeable build. you write stupid sh-- on here you get your anus lit up thats part of the entertainment.

No this thread was about the OP wanting to show people what is possible naturally, but you make my point exactly. The biggest problem I see in the forums on this site is that the regulars overtake threads only to hate on the OP or tell them they "didn't do research." In fact I will go out on a limb and say 70% of the threads on this site consist of exactly that. It is becoming very rare that the regulars and self-proclaimed experts even attempt to give the OP any help. All I see you regs really doing is validating the public's opinion that roid rage does exist, because to be blunt most of you are straight up assholes.
    well i will agree with you that the over tone of "do your research" has over taken the idea of help. . and that the the pure amount of pointless threads has grown so large that even using the search feature brings up too many pointless threads to find your info at times.. but I do believe most people just don't even attempt to try and long, because most questions are from very limited knowledge people that do need to at least read some articles and profiles, before jumping to ask how to stick themselves with a chemical that could hurt them for life if not done correctly.

BACK to the OP tone, I do believe most of us don't know who is on or off. but to say you know for a fact and/or check somebody for marks, grows to the point of trying to win instead of being based in reality.

I'll say this, in my opinion, he has used something. but he could be natural. but i do think also these pictures were taken during a cutting period or something. I'm no doctor but I highly doubt anybody, on steroids or not, can stay that dry and lean and hold on to his amount of muscle year round.

I think I made it clear I was referring to definition and body fat percentage.You did make that clear, and I thought I made it very clear as well, what does this have to do with anything? So some natural guys are lean, ok.. Of course they can't have his size as their training revolves around endurance over strength/size. Read Ochocinco's twitter. I would rather stick a needle in my eye than follow Chad OchoCinco on Twitter. He lives in Mcdonalds and Waffle House.

Also, how could genetics not trump steroids ? Just because the average guy might produce 70mg of test per week doesn't mean there aren't genetic freaks out there who probably produce >500mg per week....Like I said, if they are out there please show them to me. Also, you would be hard pressed to find anyone making over 500mgs a week naturally and even if you did that about 20% of what the Pro's are taking not to mention a host of other things including HGH and insulin. Your statement is ridiculous

Damn, and bad grammar is a pet peeve of mine as well. I stand corrected.

Again, had you read the thread I was giving the author the benefit of the doubt on whether or not this guy was natural or not. It was only after he started talking about paying to have him take a drug test and a host of other far fetched statements did many begin to call BS.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information