Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    The problem this forum has is the fact that a lot of new guys circulate through here on a daily basis...... they ask for advice..... and they don't hear what they wanted to hear. So in turn..... they get pissed off..... they call this forum BS..... they say the "regulars" don't help..... etc.

Those of us that have been here for years have helped countless people. Just because we couldn't help every single one out of every 10,000 doesn't make this anything short of a great forum.

If you sign up..... and you are respectful..... you will be helped. Members have to earn their respect...... and most of the members here understand this and like it. The rest flaunt their arrogance and don't last very long.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

My last response was aimed a this....

Quote Originally Posted by osu411yamaha View Post
    No this thread was about the OP wanting to show people what is possible naturally, but you make my point exactly. The biggest problem I see in the forums on this site is that the regulars overtake threads only to hate on the OP or tell them they "didn't do research." In fact I will go out on a limb and say 70% of the threads on this site consist of exactly that. It is becoming very rare that the regulars and self-proclaimed experts even attempt to give the OP any help. All I see you regs really doing is validating the public's opinion that roid rage does exist, because to be blunt most of you are straight up assholes.
    not the OP.

~Haz~

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    No this thread was about the OP wanting to show people what is possible naturally, but you make my point exactly. The biggest problem I see in the forums on this site is that the regulars overtake threads only to hate on the OP or tell them they "didn't do research." In fact I will go out on a limb and say 70% of the threads on this site consist of exactly that. It is becoming very rare that the regulars and self-proclaimed experts even attempt to give the OP any help. All I see you regs really doing is validating the public's opinion that roid rage does exist, because to be blunt most of you are straight up assholes.
    well dont sign in again then.
    if you are delusional enough to believe this tripe you arent much use to this forum anyway.
    as for putting the bash on 'experts', i myself never claimed to be one, but in 18yrs of training im not stupid enough to believe this crap
    sounds like someone got advice they didnt like lol

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    What can I say.. I'm an Asshole..

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    My last response was aimed a this....

not the OP.

~Haz~
    tht dude is an idiot mate, another tht encourages young use

chi
    chi is offline Knowledgeable Member

quarry206 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    The problem this forum has is the fact that a lot of new guys circulate through here on a daily basis...... they ask for advice..... and they don't hear what they wanted to hear. So in turn..... they get pissed off..... they call this forum BS..... they say the "regulars" don't help..... etc.

Those of us that have been here for years have helped countless people. Just because we couldn't help every single one out of every 10,000 doesn't make this anything short of a great forum.

If you sign up..... and you are respectful..... you will be helped. Members have to earn their respect...... and most of the members here understand this and like it. The rest flaunt their arrogance and don't last very long.....

~Haz~

I had to jump on this, but I do agree with both of you. . . .

the forum is great, I personally came here and read for three years before joining, and still don't try to post whore myself . . . but I believe monitors should be given the rights/power to delete old or pointless threads. so that when somebody wants to search/research something they can do so without going through 4 pages of threads that people though out pointless comments.

but I respect and agree with Haz and fireguy. the pure amount of people posting questions that should be easily found in either sticky's or simple google searches has become un-real. So it does become hard to be civil after answering the 10,000th thread about "what steroid to use at age 20". there are about five threads right now on "what steroids are best for a MMA fighter/boxer". . it becomes way too hard for mods and other members to help when people won't try to help themselves.

No dis-respect osu411yamaha, but if you have such a hard problem with the attitude and/or advice of people on here why come back and or care so much when you dis-agree. I have got in a long debate with Firguy before, but that doesn't mean i think he isn't extremely knowledgeable. just means everybody will have things they dis-agree about. so don't get offended. all bodies are different and because of that we will all have small opinions that differ.
    Last edited by quarry206; 02-16-2011 at 12:25 PM.

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    BTW since I have saw you make the mistake at least 10 times and like to use the word I will do you a favor and tell you its spelled RIDICULOUS not "rediculous".....
    Since you could stick to the topic and make a concise point without stooping to the level of having to attack another member's spelling/grammar, i'll follow suite. What you MEANT to say was "BTW since I have seen you make the mistake at least 10 times......."

Check yourself before you criticize other people. Oh, and i'm not saying you should suck d!ck.... but show a little respect to the staff on this board who work their asses off to help keep this place the number 1 board around.

Finally, just to reiterate what others have said - if we're all a bunch of assholes, don't let the door hit you brotha, nobody's begging for your membership, lmao!

osu411yamaha is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    Since you could stick to the topic and make a concise point without stooping to the level of having to attack another member's spelling/grammar, i'll follow suite. What you MEANT to say was "BTW since I have seen you make the mistake at least 10 times......."

Check yourself before you criticize other people. Oh, and i'm not saying you should suck d!ck.... but show a little respect to the staff on this board who work their asses off to help keep this place the number 1 board around.

Finally, just to reiterate what others have said - if we're all a bunch of assholes, don't let the door hit you brotha, nobody's begging for your membership, lmao!
    No, I meant to say "saw". Look back over your grade school grammar as the sentence can be stated just like I wrote it.

When you say number 1 board is that ranking by the number of posts/threads? If so what good is it when the majority of posts/threads provide no solid information and are only bashing and directing people to do more research?

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    Dude, at least I was man enough to own up to my spelling mistake. (pretty embarrassed about it actually) Please tell me you are not going to stand by your "I have saw you make" sentence. It is "I have seen you make" or " I saw you make" Not "I have saw you make".

If you truly believe the "majority" of threads provide no solid information and only bash people I invite you to come hang out in the diet section for awhile and then tell me the "majority" of the threads are as you state.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Even though I am no grammer nazi, I do believe there is common ground that we can all agree upon in this thread and move past the what if's and such. Regardless, the guy in the picture no matter what he is or isn't doing has a physique that is extremely far from the norm on either end of the spectrum. Lets just say he that the below link will answer all questions.

How To Get Along With Fellow Members On The Forum
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

Rodax is offline Associate Member
    Ok I'll step in here bc this was amusing to watch. My Mom is an 8th Grade English teacher. I've taken enough English & Lit classes to minor in it. Fireguy is correct it is either "I saw" or "I have seen," not "I have saw" or "I seen." One phrase is a past action the other phrase is a passive phrase that describes an action. Does that make sense? Basically, using one phrase means you passed 2nd grade and the other means you might have some backwoods hillbilly tendencies lol ;-) Either way, now you know and knowing is half the battle.

-I also cared so much about this I thumb-typed this post from my Evo 4G lol

Rodax is offline Associate Member
    Also I think the OP's guy has invested a lot of time and hard work into his body but I honestly doubt it was all natural.

Corpsman is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CMB View Post
    Lol, was thinking the same thing... besides, from the edited posts I saw earlier with LAB NAMES in them leads me to believe he is not "natural".

Lets see some wheels.
    You were thinking the wolfman has a 20" dick?

Maverick_J8 is offline Member
    That size and that ripped natural? And.. that dry and vascular with striations?

Only steroids achieve that. Fact.

Please don't respond trying to justify because my opinion stays the same.

He may tell you he is 'natty'.

EDIT: I' actually lost for words that even some MOD's, guys who have years of experience and knowledge, are accepting this as possibly natural. Sorry, but what a joke.
    Last edited by Maverick_J8; 02-17-2011 at 04:21 AM.

No, I meant to say "saw". Look back over your grade school grammar as the sentence can be stated just like I wrote it.

When you say number 1 board is that ranking by the number of posts/threads? If so what good is it when the majority of posts/threads provide no solid information and are only bashing and directing people to do more research?
    Great suggestion! Unfortunately for you, it didn't work out in your favor. As it turns out, you ARE a moron. What's even more alarming than your cockiness and lack of command of the English language is the fact that i'm even having this conversation with you. Anybody familiar with me on this board knows I rarely if ever get into flame wars, especially over something as ridiculous as this. I guess you just rub me the wrong way. With that, i'll be taking the high road from this point forward and won't be entertaining your subsequent posts in regards to this. That is if you somehow even feel compelled to continue defending yourself. What you should do is walk away with the trace of dignity you have left.

PS - I'm still waiting for a valid answer as to why you're still here. I won't get one though, because you've got nothing. You're just being belligerent and looking to argue. This board is horrible, you're absolutely right. ***improper grammar/slang disclaimer*** So, piss off outta here and take your ass over to one of those other great boards where you can be a king with all of your infinite wisdom. A few n00bs might even PM you for help, then you'll feel important again and the world will be right. Peace brotha!

Quote Originally Posted by Rodax View Post
    Ok I'll step in here bc this was amusing to watch. My Mom is an 8th Grade English teacher. I've taken enough English & Lit classes to minor in it. Fireguy is correct it is either "I saw" or "I have seen," not "I have saw" or "I seen." One phrase is a past action the other phrase is a passive phrase that describes an action. Does that make sense? Basically, using one phrase means you passed 2nd grade and the other means you might have some backwoods hillbilly tendencies lol ;-) Either way, now you know and knowing is half the battle.

Thanks for the confirmation, however redundant! =)
    Last edited by gbrice75; 02-17-2011 at 01:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodax View Post

LMFAO! I should rep you for this post..... if not for the GI Joe referance ahahaha!

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

MTBrider is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ****** View Post
    Thats why I am believing when you say he's natural. Most blacks have phenominal genetics that I envy very much.
    couldn't agree more
    its totally possible to get huge naturally, just takes a shit load of time and dedication. if only we could all have that much patience..

ozy
    ozy is offline New Member
    That's nuts..

rapidoo15 is offline Junior Member
    In many ways I do agree with you, you will find many members on this forum that will tell you "do some research" etc etc but in there defense put your self in there shoes and just imagine the amount of pointless threads opened asking questions that can be found in the Educational Thread or simply searching around in the forum. Also in my opinion this thread is by far the most helpful one I've ever been on just show these guys that you took some time out and read some of there threads that they have worked so hard on and when you start a thread try to have some kind of platform and trust me they will be more then happy to help you..........Not these stupid threads you find asking you what aas is or how to take it, when the individual doesn't even know what a steroid is.

Quote Originally Posted by rapidoo15 View Post
    you will find many members on this forum that will tell you "do some research" etc etc but in there defense put your self in there shoes and just imagine the amount of pointless threads opened asking questions that can be found in the Educational Thread or simply searching around in the forum.
    This is exactly right. I can't even count how many new threads each day I see in the diet section alone. Need help making a diet, I want to gain muscle and lose fat, please help me out, thanks. That kind of crap all day long. The bottom line is 95% of info can be found in the archives using the search feature, and almost every question has already been asked. I have no problem with people starting threads, providing the necessary info etc. and asking for help. I do have a problem with lazy people who want everything done for them and handed to them, and when you tell them to go research or use the search feature, they get a pissy. The good ones stick around and appreciate the fact that they are learning, and the others move on and badmouth this board. Personally, i'd rather not have them around anyway.

iatiger is offline New Member
    Some people do win (or lose?) the genetic lottery too. Anything's possible:

http://ghr.nlm.nih.gov/condition/myo...le-hypertrophy
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK1498/

gettingthere is offline Senior Member
    He is not natural, OP whatever on the hole i check him for needle marks....oh just in conversation you say 'suprise, time to check your ass for needle marks'......ummmmm ok!!

The guy is in amazing shape, incredibly dry, good proportion and abs are sick. But as far as i am concerned, he is not natural!!

Cracovia82 is offline Junior Member
    Beast, natty or not, u don't get like that overnight. Props to him. But personally, I think there is no f**king way he got like that w/o some help.

Hellboy666 is offline New Member
    I believe its possible , just look at Mike Tyson back in the day! I also knew plenty of guys back in the day that would swear on there mothers they never used. bottom line you never know what goes on behind closed doors! also knew some guys that denied they were crack heads too! lol

Hellboy666 is offline New Member

perfect example

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mike_tyson__1_.jpg 
Views:	533 
Size:	20.3 KB 
ID:	114718

Kiki is offline Associate Member
    Vascularity and proportions are a dead give away. Guys been using something for sure, be it GH, AAS, or PH's.

NOVA718 is offline New Member
    I have been a member on this board for some time now, however I am still relatively new, however so far I have been shown nothing but respect and given a great amount of support. In my own opinion it all begins with accountability of one's self and one's approach. Many individuals who are entering into this sport and culture often enter with a lack of knowledge and understanding before even beginning a cycle and in some cases before even stepping foot inside a gym and I’m sure we have all been there at some point. If an individual shows so little regard in simply educating one's self about the world of AAS and also the dangers that exist with not understanding how to use them responsibly and safely, how can those with the knowledge and experience sit idly by and witness a potential train wreck? They cannot and that’s why at times that they are so vocal in their feedback. Now don’t get me wrong some of you guys are as hard as nails when it comes to setting someone straight..lol But it is certainly not without merit. The biggest help that many of the young kids that come on this forum receive from the reg’s is getting a reality check and good kick in the ass! What is expected to be done and said when you see a thread tag reading. "First Cycle Test E/Dbol/Tren" and then when you read their post its says "I’m 19yrs old, 160lbs and I’ve been training in the gym for 5yrs!" and most of the dosages are outrageous and little is known about proper pct. So when a kid or noob is making a foolish decision I think their fortunate to have people on this board to chew there asses out. IMO it’s better to get flamed verbally than to go down in them physically. P.S. Sorry for this long ass novel guys!..lol
    Last edited by NOVA718; 04-10-2011 at 01:07 AM. Reason: spelling

SuperLift is offline Senior Member
    haha I was just looking at my shoulders trying to find marks as well.... wait, wait, no never mind.. no marks lol

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellboy666 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mike_tyson__1_.jpg 
Views:	533 
Size:	20.3 KB 
ID:	114718
    oh dear, theres a big diff in this pic of tyson and the pic the OP is claiming to be natty, if its not obvious to you then you're not really in a position to compare

ericuk is offline New Member
    The original post is very suspect/strange.

The photographed person is in amazing shape.

There are some amazing natural bodybuilders so I'm staying open minded.

I googled "natural bodybuilder" and Jeff Willet came up. He's a big guy.

Who knows!

frignugs is offline Associate Member
    LOL no fuking way this guy is natural. You dont get that thick and DRY naturally.

strong_web is offline Associate Member
    Well this post is all over the place.....
    First it starts off:
    My friend I grew up with he is 10000% NATURAL I SWEAR ON MY MOTHERS LIFE?

Then its guys talking about grammar? and ways to word your post.

But I don't care if this guy is true or not, he knows for him self, all I have to say, good job!!!!!

brad1986 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by warren916 View Post
    I can easily believe it, go do some time and check out some of the lifer's in there... You wouldnt think that it would be humanly possible to pack on some of the mass these guys got from pushups, dips, and pullups..
    haha ya somthing about bein locked up with 1000 other dudes that raises yoiur testosterone through the roof!! at least it seems that way

sxxen is offline Associate Member
    I hope you realize that 90% of the people who compete in "Natural" competitions have used steroids before. They only test for a certain timeframe, you can use all the steroids you want before then.

sxxen is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ericuk View Post
    The original post is very suspect/strange.

The photographed person is in amazing shape.

There are some amazing natural bodybuilders so I'm staying open minded.

I googled "natural bodybuilder" and Jeff Willet came up. He's a big guy.

Who knows!
    I hope you realize that 90% of the people who compete in "Natural" competitions have used steroids before. They only test for a certain timeframe, you can use all the steroids you want before then.

You would have to be a fool to believe the guy is natural. Common, lets get serious.
    Even if he were a bodybuilder(the kind that do that for a living and are big-time sponsored) it still would be hard to look like that.

Stay 1-2 weeks with him 24/7 and i guarantee you'll see a needle or pill pretty often. If not, dont talk silly because you have no ideea whats behind the courtains. Its just like the pro bb videos, they show you 5-10% of what it really takes to be what they are.

Learn to think for yourselves before eating each served donut.

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmySidewalk View Post
    You would have to be a fool to believe the guy is natural. Common, lets get serious.
    Even if he were a bodybuilder(the kind that do that for a living and are big-time sponsored) it still would be hard to look like that.

Stay 1-2 weeks with him 24/7 and i guarantee you'll see a needle or pill pretty often. If not, dont talk silly because you have no ideea whats behind the courtains. Its just like the pro bb videos, they show you 5-10% of what it really takes to be what they are.

Learn to think for yourselves before eating each served donut.
    Words of wisdom from JimmySidewalk

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by sxxen View Post
    I will agree that many who do natural shows have used prior. Natural NPC shows require 2 years clean while the INBF requires 7 years I believe. Also, is the 90% a guess on your part or was this taken from a survery of natural competitors?

At the end of it all, does it really matter ? What does natural actually mean ? Never touched steroids or never been caught while on steroids ?

You can spot a BB who hasn't used steroids from a mile away when comparing him with one that is on juice.
    All things considered, i said my opinion in the post above.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information