Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tough92 is offline Junior Member

Is this guy natty or not

Ok whats your take on this guy,If you havent heard of him his name is JOSEF RAKICH.He says hes 100% natty and even swears on his mothers life.

I dont know him personally but i call a load of BULLSHIT.Most people say oh hes only 170 pounds so he gotta be natty not true.Maybe he dosent want a lot of mass and just low bf%

Anyway here are his stats/pics let me know what you guys think

Age-20
    Weight-170
    height-5'10

Quote Originally Posted by JOSEF RAKICH View Post

Early 2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uu9j...layer_embedded

Mid-Late 2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcK1G...layer_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uC9fH...layer_embedded

Early 2011

Coming soon. Just started a mini cut, going to get BEYOND shredded.

Oh and from my knowledge he has YET to post pics from 2009.SO he has pics from 2008 & 2010 but forgot to take progress pics in 09?
    Last edited by Tough92; 02-19-2011 at 05:58 PM.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    I don't know if he's natty or not, but the first pic looks like he's 13 yrs old.

bruary17 is offline Member
    that could be attained all natural....i'm not homosexual but that is one sexy bitch...looks like a young richard gere

LatissimusaurousRex is offline Senior Member
    he prob just did P90x thats all

Quote Originally Posted by D7M View Post
    I don't know if he's natty or not, but the first pic looks like he's 13 yrs old.
    lol hes 20

Quote Originally Posted by bruary17 View Post
    that could be attained all natural....i'm not homosexual but that is one sexy bitch...looks like a young richard gere
    In 2 years while keeping single digit bf%...For some reason i dont believe that for a second

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    def not

warlord_wang is offline Associate Member
    So what if he is juicing I give him props. People act like if you take steroids your magically going to gain muscle & shed fat. He was in the gym busting his ass & dieting properly

SlimJoe is offline Banned
    Nah don't look it

chi
    chi is offline Knowledgeable Member
    not natty but hell of a job dude must have the ladies lined out the door.

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Assuming the before picture is dated right most likely not. From the looks of it though the before picture looks closer to around 5 years or so ago and i do think that transformation is possible in that time frame naturally

boz
    boz is offline R.I.P. T-Gunz Gone but, Never Forgotten.
    Wow when on pct and looking at these pics, it really does depress u more ahha.

Top job he has done though with himself, and imo def not natty.

bodybuilder is offline Senior Member
    Natty probably not but who cares even if he did juice the dude has been putting some serious time at the gym.

Gucks is offline Member
    only 170? doubt it! im 174 atm, wht i wuld give to look like this guy. without doubt he cycled at some stage!

MR-FQ320 is offline This means war!
    without face pics I doubt its the same guy, if he is natty posting face pics aint a PROBLEM.

thewarrior8845 is offline Junior Member
    thats a crazy transformation. i think its possible if you knew what you were doing from day one. think about it, if you had all the knowledge about diet and training as you do now, gains would have come much quicker in the beginning. when most people start training they dont know what the hell they're doing. this guy could of had someone helping him.

Quote Originally Posted by thewarrior8845 View Post
    thats a crazy transformation. i think its possible if you knew what you were doing from day one. think about it, if you had all the knowledge about diet and training as you do now, gains would have come much quicker in the beginning. when most people start training they dont know what the hell they're doing. this guy could of had someone helping him.
    even if he had all the knowledge in the world i don't think that's possible in 2yrs.He went from looking like a twig to a muscler physique with what looks like a 5-8 bf%.Now way he stayed that lean all year around

Again not hating,obviously idc if you use gear but to go around claiming natty,Saying he swears on his mothers life that's hes natty just to convince ppl he is thats ridiculous

Standby is offline ~AR's Nice Guy
    looks likw him and zyzz be best friends

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    I am going to play devil's advocate and say it's possible he did that naturally. If he had proper guidance with diet/training why not? He's not very big just very lean.. for an ectomorph that's not outside of the realm of possibility.

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    personally i dont care if he does or not. you can tell he put in 100% regardless of gear.

hes got a mad physic

MasterKevin is offline New Member
    Yeh what I would do for a physic like that haha

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    With hard work and dedication it could happen.

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    i completely think its possible he is natural. i have a friend with the same body type that looks the same way that made the same transformation. if he was benching 400 lbs too then maybe something is up

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    dude i dont think that is an indication. i went from 110 to 165 naturally between my 14-17th birthdays. that first picture looks like a prepubescent boy. same situation

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    IDK about the 2 year span or if the early pics are even the same guy (like D7M said, he looks like a little kid), but the build itself is definitely attainable all natty... it's not like he's HUGE or anything. Not putting him down either, i'd give my left nut to look like that. Just sayin...

38jumper38 is offline Senior Member
    just give the recipe, I'll try.

thesituation is offline New Member
    if he was, give me the cycle info hah

BgMc31 is offline Anabolic Member
    I think he's natty. His physique isn't freakishly muscular. I see body types like that all the time with the college and pro athletes I deal with.

Gucks is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BgMc31 View Post
    I think he's natty. His physique isn't freakishly muscular. I see body types like that all the time with the college and pro athletes I deal with.
    agreed, he wont win any pro competitions like that but from where he started to where he finished in that time span is seems a bit unbelievable to me. i couldnt do it anyway.

senorsalt is offline Associate Member
    doesnt look it to me... BUT none the less hell of a job. still have to work hard to get anywhere. cant take a bottle of dbol and hit homers like bonds. gotta work at it regardless.

vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member
    pics dont seem, to be in line. looks like this transformation took a lot longer than 2 years IMO.

Blog Entries
    no way in hell did he go from those skin and bone top pics to below pics in 2yrs natty, just no chance. thats even if its the same person in the pics

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    A lot of times guys buy "test boosters" at local supplement shops that are actual steroids like superdrol, epistane, and even 3 oral steroids in one bottle. Thing is no one realizes

these "test boosters' are actually more powerful than testosterone , deca , dbol , eq, and a few others. Some knowingly and some unknowingly too. Scary IMO that these powerful

hormones are available so easy to high school students. Some directions on the 3 oral stacks say take for 8 weeks, stop for 2 weeks then you can continue.... deadly

arizona32 is offline Junior Member
    Is it possible that he is natural and looks like that? YES. Is it likely that only 2 years occured for that physical transformation, very unlikely. The only guys I know who look like that naturally have always been lean and muscular without much effort or have been lifelong athletes or both. Never seen a "skinny dork type" make that kind of progress in 2 years. Even with AAS that would be a hell of a transformation.

sanman is offline Associate Member
    I seen this debate on the other forum I am on.Alot of people on their doubt he is natty but like alot on this sight said he still has to bust his ass in the gym to see results like this.Whether he is natty or not he did do a great job with his body.

sustayne is offline New Member
    he could very well be natural.

He's 20 now and those original photos are reported to be from 2007. Considering his age and physical development stage, it would make sense.

Here is a better series of photots.

http://www.simplyshredded.com/josef-...interview.html

Kesthetics is offline Junior Member
    Blog Entries
    He definitely could be natty just like zyzz.
    I believe a 2 year time frame with a solid workout routine and diet can achieve those results.
    He's naturally an ectomorph/hard gainer so he can easily retain low %bf.

fif
    fif is offline Junior Member
    imo josef rakich is not natty. he's naturally a small dude judging by his 'before' pics, so i bet he gains muscle really slowly. even with great diet and nutrition you cannot attain that physique in TWO YEARS... four years sounds a lot more believable.

Quote Originally Posted by Kesthetics View Post
    He definitely could be natty just like zyzz.
    LOL!

Jean Claude is offline Banned
    Wow at the amount of *idiots* on here that think this guy is natty. Yeah and Zyzz was natty too and now he's dead, and his brother got caught with a shitload of steroids . The only people who should even have an opinion on this matter are those who have trained for over 5 years, consistently. If you started training a year ago and think you can attain this physique in 2 years without help, you are severely delusional and need electric-shock therapy. Seriously.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Claude View Post
    Wow at the amount of *idiots* on here that think this guy is natty. Yeah and Zyzz was natty too and now he's dead, and his brother got caught with a shitload of steroids. The only people who should even have an opinion on this matter are those who have trained for over 5 years, consistently. If you started training a year ago and think you can attain this physique in 2 years without help, you are severely delusional and need electric-shock therapy. Seriously.
    errr, epic bump there Van Damme lol

Ishallnocheatmyself is offline Associate Member
    very defined nice genetics, two years of very hard dedicated work, and knows his shit

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information