MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"

New pics of me..

been asked by a few guys on here for new pics since my Avatar is deceiving.. here you go..

also, here are pics from he about 6 months ago.. i have gained a few pounds of muscle and lost a bit of fat.. you can tell in the back pic.. not so much the side pic but my arms have grown almost an inch so, also my legs have gotten thicker.. enjoy.. and before you talk sh!t remember i am bigger than you and can probably beat you up JK i know i need to lose some BF.. i was art 22% before at 18-20% now.. interested where you guys think i am as the most recent is just an estimate.

P.S. my camera sucks and keeps taking blurry pics.. so this is all i got for now

Stats:
    5'10-11"
    245lbs
    27 y.o.
    1 cycle in past 7 years
    BF???

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...ron&highlight=

Last edited by MACHINE5150; 03-02-2011 at 11:37 AM.

here are more

Last edited by MACHINE5150; 02-25-2011 at 06:28 PM.

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    You are one thick bastard. You're holding a ton of mass and will look great when you get down to a low bf %. Chest seems sort of underdeveloped though...looks like genetics is to blame for that?

ok pics should be fixed now

Quote Originally Posted by ****** View Post
    You are one thick bastard. You're holding a ton of mass and will look great when you get down to a low bf %. Chest seems sort of underdeveloped though...looks like genetics is to blame for that?
    yeah.. i know.. i have a wide chest.. bench around 400lbs.. but doesn't look like it.. i have never been able to get that cupped look on my chest.. all the mas is up top and not really underneath.. so no w if you know what i mean.. plan on cutting in a few months

warlord_wang is offline Associate Member
    height & weight?

Quote Originally Posted by warlord_wang View Post
    height & weight?
    sorry.. just updated the first post with stats

warlord_wang is offline Associate Member
    damn your a thick ****er when are you going to start cutting?

MasterKevin is offline New Member
    You are one heavy moo my friend would be nice to see you at less than 15% body fat

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Damn Machine, you have a ton of mass, no doubt you're a big mofo and must have some really nice strength. BTW, the wheels are far and away your best feature, they're looking GREAT!

Dude, I hate that you don't mind having high bodyfat, because you'd look so effin good cut. Even at 15% you'd be a beast. I would STRONGLY reconsider a diet geared more towards dropping bodyfat. Nothing drastic where LBM loss becomes an issue, but something faster then what you've been doing.

Gucks is offline Member
    agree with GB, wuld love to see u cut to 10-12%, wuld look ALOT btr. those quads look pretty good, thumps up! but ye, ur chest is bordering on moobs i think. start doing plenty of decline flys and presses if ur bottom chest is underdeveloped?

Bigd89 is offline Senior Member
    Mountain of a man! I would drop some bf

to be completely honest.. i don't do any cardio at all... i stopped once i joined my rugby team... i agree with all of the above.. i need to lose the fat.. i hide behind the fact that i am a prop.. only because every Saturday i drink 20 pints of beer.. yes, 10 liters.. i.e. 2.5 gallons.. which equates to 4400 calories, plus an average 8 shots of jagermeister.. which is another 1500 calories.. 147 carbs... so, that is where i am now.. an alcoholic that wants to get cut, but has a hard time controlling himself on the weekends.. the reason i say i want to wait until the rugby season is over is that the rugby culture involves lots of drinking and rough housing... to be honest.. i have been coming up with excuses on why i won't get on the StairMaster/treadmill... i will say this now.. starting Monday Feb 28th, i will end my work out with 20 min on the stair master, and do it every MWF, 1 minute more every workout until i get to 30 min.. and do a slow uphill walk on the treadmill Tuesday Thursday... unless you think that i would be better off hitting my stationary bike MWF for 45 min on an empty stomach.. WHAT DO U THINK IS BETTER??

-all advise is appreciated... as well as BF estimates???? i thinki am sub 20%.. but i think that might be wishful thinking

^^^mind you that i have rugby practice every tues thursday.. from 7:30-9:00... mostly tackling drills and passing drills.. I NEED TO LOSE THE FAT.. I am sick of it.. When i was 20 yo i was 225lbs 7%bf on water BF test, 9% on calipers.. i benches 405 3X.. and squatted 5plate (495lbs) 4 x 10.. i just want to be back there again..

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    the bike for 45 minutes on an empty stomach.....and fast with no resistance at all.....IMO

vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member
    lookin thick bro, be sure to remain patient if u are looking to rid the fat, takes longer time to burn fat n keep your muscle gotta get that motivation goin!

Gucks is offline Member
    do u play for lansdowne? know a good few guys plying for lansdowne and clontarf! and i prefer bikes, do progressive cardio. its the best way to loose fat. i go resistance 3-6-9 each for 1minute for a total of half an hour, plus i wear 2 t-shirts and a hoody with hood up. has u sweating like a paedo on the tea cups at disney land!

tbody66 is offline Anabolic Member
    you would look so much better leaner, I think you are over 20% bf, just over, but over. Also if you post your workout, exercises/sets/reps/poundages, I might could help with the chest development. If you lost 25 lbs of fat, you would look bigger than you do now and still be a huge guy, especially if you tweaked the shape and size of your lagging bodyparts.

38jumper38 is offline Senior Member
    Love your INK and jealous about your drinking. Looks great men..............

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    how is playing rugby not making u fit by itself? what position do u play

-sorry just read your post. dude i have the same issue after the match and stuff. i have never heard of anyone give me shit about not drinking if its cause i want to be a better rugby player! have a few beers but show some restraint dude
    Last edited by number twelve; 02-27-2011 at 09:24 AM.

Glad to hear your having a change of heart with regards to the bodyfat... because since i've known you all i've heard you say is how you really don't care about it much and just want to be a 'big guy', etc etc... and there were times I thought to myself "this guy is full of shit and lying to himself because it's easier then making the commitment to get rid of the bodyfat. Would he be happy at the beach? No. Are there warm beaches in Ireland? Probably not lol! =P". So, cheers for coming to your senses!

Cardio - at this point, I think ANYTHING you do will help because you said you've been doing nothing at all. I will dare to partially disagree with Slimmer... only in that when she says fast, I would clarify that it shouldn't be super high intensity if you're doing it fasted IMO. I would actually add a bit of resistance and do steady state at a lower-med intensity. Save the high intensity stuff for PWO. Again, just my .02, not saying i'm right and Slimmer's wrong.

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by tbody66 View Post
    you would look so much better leaner, I think you are over 20% bf, just over, but over. Also if you post your workout, exercises/sets/reps/poundages, I might could help with the chest development. If you lost 25 lbs of fat, you would look bigger than you do now and still be a huge guy, especially if you tweaked the shape and size of your lagging bodyparts.
    Excellent observation, I agree on all accounts. The truth is when your bodyfat levels are that high you really have no idea if a muscle is lagging or not because its covered by a layer of fat and you cant see it. Once you get leaner you may find your chest is one of your stronger bodypart. I have seen this played out many times when people diet down for the first time. I know for the first time I got into contest shape some muscles I thought were my strong point werent while others were actually better developed than I thought.
    Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    Glad to hear your having a change of heart with regards to the bodyfat... because since i've known you all i've heard you say is how you really don't care about it much and just want to be a 'big guy', etc etc... and there were times I thought to myself "this guy is full of shit and lying to himself because it's easier then making the commitment to get rid of the bodyfat. Would he be happy at the beach? No. Are there warm beaches in Ireland? Probably not lol! =P". So, cheers for coming to your senses!

Cardio - at this point, I think ANYTHING you do will help because you said you've been doing nothing at all. I will dare to partially disagree with Slimmer... only in that when she says fast, I would clarify that it shouldn't be super high intensity if you're doing it fasted IMO. I would actually add a bit of resistance and do steady state at a lower-med intensity. Save the high intensity stuff for PWO. Again, just my .02, not saying i'm right and Slimmer's wrong.
    Slimmer did state fast with no resistance. I will sometimes do this as well on the bike and it does work well and still low intensity. I find it less taxing on my legs to pedal faster with less resistance then slower with more resistance even though my HR is the same either way.

Quote Originally Posted by FireGuy View Post
    Excellent observation, I agree on all accounts. The truth is when your bodyfat levels are that high you really have no idea if a muscle is lagging or not because its covered by a layer of fat and you cant see it. Once you get leaner you may find your chest is one of your stronger bodypart. I have seen this played out many times when people diet down for the first time. I know for the first time I got into contest shape some muscles I thought were my strong point werent while others were actually better developed than I thought.

Slimmer did state fast with no resistance.
    I realize that, I guess the point I was trying to make was that faster doesn't necessarily mean higher intensity. I apologize if my point didn't come through clearly. =)

Quote Originally Posted by Gucks View Post
    do u play for lansdowne? know a good few guys plying for lansdowne and clontarf! and i prefer bikes, do progressive cardio. its the best way to loose fat. i go resistance 3-6-9 each for 1minute for a total of half an hour, plus i wear 2 t-shirts and a hoody with hood up. has u sweating like a paedo on the tea cups at disney land!
    no.. play for stillorgan.. J4's.. beat landsdowne twice in the past thre weeks and almost wrecked a few of thheir faces when i subbed for the J2's.. if it was prison i would have stabbed them.. I have a lot of respect for the J4's.. but the J2's kicked my bud Chobsy in the face and started five different fights in the middle of it.. although i must day.. it was a friday night game next to Aviva.. i will never forget that.. one of the best games i played.. all be it i was only on for 20 min..

RE the tshirts and hoody.. you do not burn more calories that way.. you only sweat more.. i thought the same before and was corected a while ago.. calories are only burned by movement... that is it

you are totally right GB.. the fact that i say i want to get bigger is only cause i dread cardio.. yet every time i do cardio i have a bigger pump going on after than any time i have ever put up 400lbs on bench or 550lbs on squat.. and in all honesty.. it is easier to achieve.. i will start tomorrow morning.. and will adjust my diet that we spoke about earlier down about 1k cals.. i too am interested in what i would look like with out the "winter coat"

Quote Originally Posted by number twelve View Post
    how is playing rugby not making u fit by itself? what position do u play

-sorry just read your post. dude i have the same issue after the match and stuff. i have never heard of anyone give me shit about not drinking if its cause i want to be a better rugby player! have a few beers but show some restraint dude
    I am a prop.. loose head or tight head.. but to be honest. i use my sports playing as a crutch.. i have gone to long convincing myself it is okay to smoke four packs of cigarettes a week and drink nearly five thousand calories worth of alcohol just cause on the pitch i destroy people.. By one look at my figure i know it is unnacceptable.. no one gives me shit about not drinking, i just run down that path since i work from home on my computer so the one day i do go out i take it way overboard.. i will post new pics in three months...

Just to ask one more time.. would it be better to do 30-40min on the stationary bike fasted in the AM or do 20-25miin stair master post work out

Gucks is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MACHINE5150 View Post
    I am a prop.. loose head or tight head.. but to be honest. i use my sports playing as a crutch.. i have gone to long convincing myself it is okay to smoke four packs of cigarettes a week and drink nearly five thousand calories worth of alcohol just cause on the pitch i destroy people.. By one look at my figure i know it is unnacceptable.. no one gives me shit about not drinking, i just run down that path since i work from home on my computer so the one day i do go out i take it way overboard.. i will post new pics in three months...

Just to ask one more time.. would it be better to do 30-40min on the stationary bike fasted in the AM or do 20-25miin stair master post work out
    u smoke? machine...absolute no for bodybuilding or any exercise at all. i know uve heard a million times but seriosuly, give it up machine! have alot of pottential in there :P

Can you do both? That'd be my vote, but if I had to pick one i'd go with the fasted stationary. I like the step mill alot better, but above all else I like fasted cardio for burning fat.

Dude, i'm not saying you should give up all drinking and smoking tomorrow and become a nun... but for fvck sake man, you GOTTA cut back a bit! That amount of drink alone, regardless of HOW much cardio you do and how hard you diet, will HOLD YOU BACK BIGTIME!

Can you do both? That'd be my vote, but if I had to pick one i'd go with the fasted stationary. I like the step mill alot better, but above all else I like fasted cardio for burning fat.

Dude, i'm not saying you should give up all drinking and smoking tomorrow and become a nun... but for fvck sake man, you GOTTA cut back a bit! That amount of drink alone, regardless of HOW much cardio you do and how hard you diet, will HOLD YOU BACK BIGTIME!
    yeah you are right.. maybe switch to whiskey and diet coke and stop at ten or something.. i will try to do both cardio in AM fasted and after i work out.. depending on if i have rugby practice that day or not.. otherwise i will just do fasted and workout and rugby practice.. and do the stair master after work out on days i do not have rugby..

Hoping to drop down to 225 by May 1st.. that is my goal anyways.. so 8-9 weeks to lose 15-18lbs.. i think that is doable, last time i quit drinking beer i lost about 7lbs in two months with out even doing cardio.. so hopefully with cardio on top i can get down to 15% or lower.. I plan on running a tren a / test prop 8 week blast cycle may 1st so hopefully if my BF is 15% by then the tren will shave off a couple more %.. we will see. i will keep you guys informed.

Gucks is offline Member
    yeah you are right.. maybe switch to whiskey and diet coke and stop at ten or something.. i will try to do both cardio in AM fasted and after i work out.. depending on if i have rugby practice that day or not.. otherwise i will just do fasted and workout and rugby practice.. and do the stair master after work out on days i do not have rugby..

Hoping to drop down to 225 by May 1st.. that is my goal anyways.. so 8-9 weeks to lose 15-18lbs.. i think that is doable, last time i quit drinking beer i lost about 7lbs in two months with out even doing cardio.. so hopefully with cardio on top i can get down to 15% or lower.. I plan on running a tren a / test prop 8 week blast cycle may 1st so hopefully if my BF is 15% by then the tren will shave off a couple more %.. we will see. i will keep you guys informed.
    keep it to 10? machine, that is NOT commitment and i think u know it :P do u really need to drink every week..? i drink maybe once a month max.

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    i always have great results from cardio in the am on an empty stomach. i play inside center btw, in case my handle didnt give it away

Quote Originally Posted by Gucks View Post
    keep it to 10? machine, that is NOT commitment and i think u know it :P do u really need to drink every week..? i drink maybe once a month max.
    Machine, i'm glad you're making a ton of effort here and it might seem like alot at once, but I have to agree with Gucks here. Whisky and diet coke is a good start, but remember that even a shot of the typical hard liquor has about 100 calories - that's 1000 calories right there if you have 10 of those. Trust me, I get it - I love to drink and have a good time too. If you keep in mind that this is temporary (it'll be a helluva lot easier to maintain a lower bodyfat then it is to get there), that should help. Not that you'll be able to go back to your old ways, but you won't have to be super strict forever. You're giving yourself 8 weeks and I think your goal is doable - with maximum effort and commitment.

Thread Information