Sulixe is offline Banned

Cool Sulixe's updated cycle pictures - 5`9 - 218 lbs

Currently on 5th week of a 10 week test-e tren -e cycle. (bulking)

Chest, back thickness and traps still lacking but working them hard.

starting stats were 195-200 lbs 13% BF

im 20 years old 5`9 i fluctuate between 214-218 lbs i believe i am 15% BF

Last edited by Sulixe; 03-06-2011 at 03:55 PM.

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    you look good man.. but it is not a good idea to cycle at your age. I did one and a half cycles at your age, so i am not going to give out to you about it, but then i read about what it can do to me and stopped and waited till i was a bit older. i recommend you do the same

Sulixe is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MACHINE5150 View Post
    you look good man.. but it is not a good idea to cycle at your age. I did one and a half cycles at your age, so i am not going to give out to you about it, but then i read about what it can do to me and stopped and waited till i was a bit older. i recommend you do the same
    I understand....and thank you for your concern but i pretty made up my mind already...bodybuilding`s my passion and i won't accept to go back to a natty shape, id rather go forth and am willing to accept the problems in the future for the love the sport.

vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member
    if u love bodybuilding then u shouldnt hav ur bf 15% while ur bulking, its gonna be a b1tch trying to get all that off

Sulixe is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by vishus View Post
    if u love bodybuilding then u shouldnt hav ur bf 15% while ur bulking, its gonna be a b1tch trying to get all that off
    I tend to dirty bulk in winter eating more macros than necessary and cut in summer with a zero carb diet. im satisfied with about 10% BF, lower than that i find it hard to maintain without catabolizing.

vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulixe View Post
    I tend to dirty bulk in winter eating more macros than necessary and cut in summer with a zero carb diet. im satisfied with about 10% BF, lower than that i find it hard to maintain without catabolizing.
    i hear ya, ive done keto before and reached incredibly low bf levels. if u ever plan on competing one day youll have to keep ur bf around 8-9% in the offseason

senorsalt is offline Associate Member
    looks good none the less...

Thread Information