htcmuscle is offline New Member

18 years old.. advice, criticism, anything?

If this works..
    First picture was taken at the end of September - 165 lbs
    Second was about a month and a half to two months later - 186 lbs

just wanted to see what some of you guys thought or if i should do anything else differently.. again, im 18 years old, 5'8" and right around 190 now.
    WIll post a picture of the legs once i get the chance

thanks guys
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 18 years old.. advice, criticism, anything?-side-side2.jpg  

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    Thats a tremendous amount of weight gain good for you. you run any supps during that time? You must have big legs.

Thanks man, all I took was a pre-workout and a weight gainer.. and yeah i wish i had a pic of my legs right now, they are probably the thickest thing on me now
    this was taken about 4 months ago, so i focused on losing that little "winter coat" over my abs so i look like a more solid 190 now as it is

cyounger100 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    keep it up eat eat eat and grow nice work

vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member
    lookin good, keep up the good work, stay natural and keep pushing food and training

kelevra is offline Member
    A+
    good job

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    You gained over 20lbs naturally in about 6 weeks? If this is true, then you should be competing before you're 21, cause I never met anyone with genetics quite like you. No one else sees a red flag here? Here is the four multiple choice answers:

a.) The pictures were taken longer apart
    b.) He's on juice
    c.) He's not 18
    d.) all of the above

Either way, great job and great improvement, but I have been getting very sick of liars lately.
    Last edited by Gaspari1255; 03-23-2011 at 12:26 PM.

yeah i did, i was stuck at 165 for a while then i did some high intensity training which was a full body workout that you do in about 22 minutes.. my strength went way up from that and then i took a week off after my lifts plateaued then started what they call the big routine.. i did the big routine for 3.5 weeks and on the last day of all that, i weighed 186.. i also ate everything in site (mostly clean though) and drank 4-5 protein shakes a day

as for being called a liar, id like to call it hard work actually
    this was done with a personal trainer.. when he did the routines, he gained about 15 from it so i guess my body adapted just a little bit better to the routine than his

a.)first picture taken at the end of september and second one was early to mid november
    b.)no juice, not even creatine
    c.)i am 18, but will be 19 at the end of may
    d.)all the above
    Last edited by htcmuscle; 03-23-2011 at 02:32 PM.

kind of dark, but most recent shot of legs i could find
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 18 years old.. advice, criticism, anything?-123.jpg  

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by htcmuscle View Post
    as for being called a liar, id like to call it hard work actually
    this was done with a personal trainer.. when he did the routines, he gained about 15 from it so i guess my body adapted just a little bit better to the routine than his

a.)first picture taken at the end of september and second one was early to mid november
    b.)no juice, not even creatine
    c.)i am 18, but will be 19 at the end of may
    d.)all the above

You are a liar plain and simple. There no way physically possible that you made over 20lbs of quality gains in 6 weeks naturally. LIKE I SAID though, good transformation. I just respect honesty more than anything.

i have no other way to prove that its natural and over about an 8 week duration. believe what you want i guess but as i said, my trainer put on 15 from the same workout, and my brother who also did it gained 13 or 14. if you want to try the training, by all means do it, i bet you would put on at the very least 10

gettingthere is offline Senior Member
    Great job my friend, either way if you were on juice or not its a great bulk and looking good!!

I tend to believe the kid, why would he bother lying?

haha thank you man,
    thats what im sayin, i dont know anybody on here and not trying to impress anyone so i have no reason to lie about anything
    thanks though

Thread Information