Thread: pre-cycle pics

Bigd89 is offline Senior Member

pre-cycle pics

Ok, I know you all get tired of seeing my ugly ass but here are my before pics.
    Cycle will start in 2-3 weeks, depending on how I feel. Of course, when I start I will
    make a log in the "members cycle results" until then im just posting before shots here.

Stats

Height: 6'2
    Weight: 217
    Bf%: 15

Cycle

Test e- 10 weeks 500mg/wk
    Dbol - Optional(30mgs 1-4wk)

Pct

Nolvadex - 40/40/20/20
    Clomid- 100/50/50/40

Oh! Btw...I have scoliosis, so if I look crooked.....its because I am. Don't judge me.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    too young mate, kp goin natty

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    ^ ^ this. Too young, bodyfat is too high IMO - I cycled at 15% and regretted it bigtime. Take it slow, you have the time. Get your bodyfat down to 10%, put in another few years of natty gains and it will be well worth it. I know you're going to do what you want anyway, but this is the best advice you're going to get, I promise.

I know im young. I also know I can make A LOT more gains naturally. I just have an itch to try some test!
    If im making good gains with average test, I could only imagine with over 5× the average test. Im drooling for it....

vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member
    thats an itch you cant scratch bro, trust me. i know youre calling me a hypocrite right now cuz i myself am 21 and on test but i am much bigger than you and i am a serious bodybuilding competitor. i made my choice a while ago and have stuck with the idea of all the side effects that come along with such a drug.

take my advice...WAIT. seriously, youre not anywhere near ready to start jabbin needles into your ass, trust me.

not here to flame you, i dont want you to make a huge mistake

Of course your bigger than me..your on test lol. My mind is still set on this cycle, I appreciate yalls concerns.
    I can honestly say after this cycle, I will not cycle for at least another year.

senorsalt is offline Associate Member
    kinda pointless then

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    ^ ^ this. Too young, bodyfat is too high IMO - I cycled at 15% and regretted it bigtime. Take it slow, you have the time. Get your bodyfat down to 10%, put in another few years of natty gains and it will be well worth it. I know you're going to do what you want anyway, but this is the best advice you're going to get, I promise.
    this bud

frignugs is offline Associate Member
    Funny how everyone says your too young and they all start earlier or around the same age.

21 is perfectly fine to start.

I'd just tighten up a bit before you get started. You have a good base.

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    So over this debate about what is too young and what is not. if they are going to do it they are going to do it.

Madman Magraa is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigd89 View Post
    Of course your bigger than me..your on test lol. My mind is still set on this cycle, I appreciate yalls concerns.
    I can honestly say after this cycle, I will not cycle for at least another year.

^^^ that is a typical reply from someone who looks at a big guy and says "yeah but hes on the gear" you are missing the fact that vishus without a doubt spends his life life eating and training, and he probaly wont even be able to remember the last time he missed a meal ??? or infact because he is on the test as you say, he could just jab numerous times a day and sit on the settee and watch the soaps, after all you dont need to eat or train while on gear i heard ????????????

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I know im young. I also know I can make A LOT more gains naturally. I just have an itch to try some test!
    If im making good gains with average test, I could only imagine with over 5× the average test. Im drooling for it....
    When your natural you don't have a PCT blues or crash .
    It's like driving a ZR1 corvette on a cycle and 2 weeks after car is repo'ed and you have to drive a mini van .
    Every AAS user remembers there first cycle as they do there first nut .

Good luck
    Dont wanna be old

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    I know im young. I also know I can make A LOT more gains naturally. I just have an itch to try some test!If im making good gains with average test, I could only imagine with over 5× the average test. Im drooling for it....
    your logic is flawed.

Blog Entries
    i can tell you without a doubt that after you cycle and go through the post cycle crash and start seeing the gains deminish you will get the itch again...no one does just one cycle man....

I eat 7 meals a day, I lift 4 days a week. Been working out since I was 16. I've got 3 serious years under my belt.
    I wouldn't say im your average 21 yr old underweight, no base, and does not train properly. I know what im doing.
    Not to brag, but I look better than most members on this board...and they have a few years on me.

I'm a little under 18 inch arms, I can bench press 315lbs. Barbell curl 135lbs for reps. Barbell skullcrush 135+lbs.
    That's natural gains. Im not stubborn by any means.

Standby is offline ~AR's Nice Guy
    I eat 7 meals a day, I lift 4 days a week. Been working out since I was 16. I've got 3 serious years under my belt.
    I wouldn't say im your average 21 yr old underweight, no base, and does not train properly. I know what im doing.
    Not to brag, but I look better than most members on this board...and they have a few years on me.

I'm a little under 18 inch arms, I can bench press 315lbs. Barbell curl 135lbs for reps. Barbell skullcrush 135+lbs.
    i like this post. gave me a smile

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by frignugs View Post
    Funny how everyone says your too young and they all start earlier or around the same age.

21 is perfectly fine to start.

I'd just tighten up a bit before you get started. You have a good base.
    please stay off these threads, you're an idiot and no help to anyone and fyi i was 32 before i tried anything

Blog Entries

now you're just sounding stupid and immature and no offense but you arent in as great a shape as you think you are, barely a base there

Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    now you're just sounding stupid and immature and no offense but you arent in as great a shape as you think you are, barely a base there
    Im not in great shape...just a little soft. Barely a base? Lmao. Not even going to comment on that one.

frignugs is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    please stay off these threads, you're an idiot and no help to anyone and fyi i was 32 before i tried anything
    real mature of you there guy, resorting to name calling. Likely a typical pattern in posting for you....

If you can't see a base there you are blind as hell. Funny how you call out him for having a bad physique. Must be taking it out on people with the progress you have made.

warlord_wang is offline Associate Member
    Get your bf down before you cycle

i call BS on this. now way you could wait one year after your first cycle, youde be "itching" to do another one right away.

but go ahead, fuk up your body and endocrine system and then blame it on the drugs.

just another stubborn young idiot........

Quote Originally Posted by vishus View Post
    i call BS on this. now way you could wait one year after your first cycle, youde be "itching" to do another one right away.

but go ahead, fuk up your body and endocrine system and then blame it on the drugs.

just another stubborn young idiot........
    This coming from a 20yr old that juiced. Call bs. I don't have to prove myself to anybody.

This coming from a 20yr old that juiced. Call bs. I don't have to prove myself to anybody.
    yeah, a 20yr COMPETITOR. i can tell your just anothr kid lookin for a "good bod" and hav no other intntion on using this drug other than to hide your inscurity and maybe score some pvssy more than you usually.

i dont want you to prove anything. i want you to actually THINK about the mistake youre making. becuse it is a mistake in your case

yeah, a 20yr COMPETITOR. i can tell your just anothr kid lookin for a "good bod" and hav no other intntion on using this drug other than to hide your inscurity and maybe score some pvssy more than you usually.

i dont want you to prove anything. i want you to actually THINK about the mistake youre making. becuse it is a mistake in your case
    Im a poor 21yr old white boy that works hard to pay rent for his shitty house and car. I sacrifice so much money I don't have for my gym and food. I live 3 hours away from my family that are DIRT poor. Your probably some rich kid that lives with mom and dad, has them buy you food and your steroids and truck payment. Don't judge me. Come down south, meet some rednecks..rich boy.

Im a poor 21yr old white boy that works hard to pay rent for his shitty house and car. I sacrifice so much money I don't have for my gym and food. I live 3 hours away from my family that are DIRT poor. Your probably some rich kid that lives with mom and dad, has them buy you food and your steroids and truck payment. Don't judge me. Come down south, meet some rednecks..rich boy.
    dude....if your "dirt" poor, how in the hell can you afford these drugs? let alone all the food you need while on them? AND how can you get bigger when u cant afford a gym payment? your insecurity is making you say more than you should and its only making you look like that much more of an idiot

frank784 is offline Junior Member
    This post is getting a little back and forth. To OP, In most people's opinions 21 is too young to start and I think you have seen that from the replys. Ppl are actually trying to look out for you. As far as the replys to Viscious....take a look at some of his posts. The guy is a beast and it's not from being on test. You can take tons and not have the physique he does. He eats like and trains like a competitor because that is his goal. He just posted some pics from 4 weeks out and I promise you your wheels won't look like his from just being on test.

I am not trying to rag on you, but am more interested in what your diet looks like now. I might have missed some info, but what are your calories at now, your TDEE, etc. Are you consistently gaining on diet alone?

dude....if your "dirt" poor, how in the hell can you afford these drugs? let alone all the food you need while on them? AND how can you get bigger when u cant afford a gym payment? your insecurity is making you say more than you should and its only making you look like that much more of an idiot
    What's with you and this insecurity issue? Im not the one who took juice just to fit in with the bodybuilding scene.

A couple of bottles of test and pct ain't that much bro. I have an olympic bench with over 300lbs, much cheaper than going to the gym. The basics is all I stick with. No"pretty" equipment.

You made your decision to be a competitor and juice year round. I make my gym rat choice to juice ever so often.

What's with you and this insecurity issue? Im not the one who took juice just to fit in with the bodybuilding scene.

A couple of bottles of test and pct ain't that much bro. I have an olympic bench with over 300lbs, much cheaper than going to the gym. The basics is all I stick with. No"pretty" equipment.

You made your decision to be a competitor and juice year round. I make my gym rat choice to juice ever so often.
    so be it. i was only trying to stray you away from this but your perception has already been set. wish you would think more about this but i was only trying to help ya.

next time on here, dont take things so personally, you'll get a lot a sh1t from others if u internalize everything. we r here to help you.

good luck with cycle

Rodax is offline Associate Member
    Hey Big, lemme ask you what would you do if you waited instead of cycle? Instead of testing it up and prematurely closing off whatever is left in your epiphysial bone plates, why not lift hard like you have been and wait? If you already got your gear then I understand, but why not wait? I say this bc I graduated high school at 5'11" and reached 6'3-4" when i was 24. I'll admit i bloomed late but if i had decided to gear up back when i wanted i prolly wouldn't be as tall as i am now. I read somewhere that it can take up to 10 years of consistent lifting with a good diet to reach a person's genetic potential in muscle mass. Using the test just to get there faster doesn't guarantee that it'll last and be quality. I say wait but either way good luck in your decisions dude.

Kiki is offline Associate Member
    I started at 21. There's no such thing as one cycle trust me.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiki View Post
    I started at 21. There's no such thing as one cycle trust me.
    Your absolutely right, bro.

Just saying shits addictive. The majority of members on this board that juice, are not pro, and are mostly doing it to look good for the ladies. If that's what makes you happy go for it, ignore the trash talking. Your avatar looks good, better then the majority of people that start cycles.

Trust me, its not just for attention. Been with my girl for nearly 4 years and she is 7 weeks pregnant. Thanks for the compliment, bro.

Np man, hope the child is healthy and strong. Whatever decision you decide to take, GL.

Thanks, brotha.

Thread Information