Bigd89 is offline Senior Member

need bf% estimate please

Couple quick snaps, please give me the HIGHEST estimate you would think.

Im 6 days into my first cycle. Starting weight was 220lbs, these pics im 226lbs(6"3)

Thanks.

xnotoriousx is offline Anabolic Member
    bout 14-15% Really hard to tell from those pics tbh

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    ditto

Gucks is offline Member
    need some back and side profile shots. plus we need a pic where ur not hiding ur stomach with ur arms :P

Ok gentleman, out in the sun...damn shadows! Im sorry fellas. The sun sure does show true flaws! So let me have it.

LatissimusaurousRex is offline Senior Member
    Well again your pics could be better. You're trying to get a BF estimate, but at the same time it seems like your trying to get some semi-flattering shots, just let it all hang out to get the best estimate.

Yeah, I guess your right. I just don't want to look fat :/

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    I would say something over 15% probably around 17-18% ..... hard to tell

Quote Originally Posted by paulzane View Post
    I would say something over 15% probably around 17-18% ..... hard to tell
    Yeah I figured I was climbing up the ladder. Maybe a tan and cardio would drop that goo...

xnotoriousx is offline Anabolic Member
    Man you could drop down to 12-13% in 2 months I bet. Get on that cardio and stick to a clean diet and you'd be lookin sick... Post your diet up

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    16%..

Meal 1: 1 cup of oats boiled in 1 cup of skim milk, glass of orange juice

Workout

PWO: 2 scoops whey protein, 12 oz skim milk add tbl spoon of peanut butter

Meal 3: 9oz 96/4 ground beef, full fat 1 cup cottage cheese, glass of water

Meal 4: 9oz 96/4 ground beef, 2 slices of whole wheat bread, 99% fat free yogurt, glass of water

Meal 5: 2 tbl spoon natty pb, 2 slices whole wheat bread, full fat 1 cup cottage cheese, 8 oz glass of milk

Meal 6: 4 scrambled eggs, 2 french toast, light syrup.

Bedtime: 2 scoops casein, 12 oz skim milk

NOTE: meal 6 is not every night

That's my diet, sometime I switch to chicken instead of beef. Also, I might add in a turkey sandwich as well.

Yikes, this diet is a bit rough, what exactly is your goal? Height and weight?

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    you're close to where i'm at now which is somewhere between 17-19. Unfortunatley for me.

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    Dont take this the wrong way BigD but instead of starting 4-5 different threads every couple months asking for bodyfat estimates why not just buy a set of calipers and measure it? You should know by now there is going to be a huge range of estimates from the people on here. A bodyfat estimate or measurements purpose is to give you information on what's going on with your body so you can alter your cardio and/or diet to get to where you want to go.

Quote Originally Posted by FireGuy View Post
    Dont take this the wrong way BigD but instead of starting 4-5 different threads every couple months asking for bodyfat estimates why not just buy a set of calipers and measure it? You should know by now there is going to be a huge range of estimates from the people on here. A bodyfat estimate or measurements purpose is to give you information on what's going on with your body so you can alter your cardio and/or diet to get to where you want to go.

To be honest, I don't know how to work them. Each time I post pics I am usually up in weight by about 8-10lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by scotty51312 View Post
    you're close to where i'm at now which is somewhere between 17-19. Unfortunatley for me.
    I hate to see those numbers! Hopefully we both can drop some bf before summer!!

Quote Originally Posted by LatissimusaurousRex View Post
    Yikes, this diet is a bit rough, what exactly is your goal? Height and weight?
    6'3 225 lbs. I just want to be big. If I can 275lbs at the cost of being 20% bf, then its worth it to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigd89 View Post
    6'3 225 lbs. I just want to be big. If I can 275lbs at the cost of being 20% bf, then its worth it to me.
    You're already a bit of a hoss, but the diet def could use some work. Post it up in the diet section along with the macros.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    It's a long process bigd your gonna have to do a major cut and it's gonna cost you but once you get your bf at a manageable range you can clean bulk, cut and repeat if you want to be 275lbs 10-12% it's gonna take a couple of hard years. Good luck

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    To be honest, I don't know how to work them. Each time I post pics I am usually up in weight by about 8-10lbs.
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...Site-Body-Comp

Dont get me wrong, I dont mind you posting pics, I just think if you are trying to base diet changes on your conditioning level over a period of time you want something more specific than members guestimates.

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    You say that now until you're sitting at 20% bodyfat, wishing you hadn't taken the fast road.

Don't make sloppy gains bro, it's not worth it. I was getting nice and defined sitting around 12% and that number was still going down when I decided I looked too skinny and said "F it" - started making sloppy gains and am now sitting easily above 15% in my estimation... sure I look bigger with clothes on, but summer is little over a month away and I look like HELL with my shirt off.

Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    You say that now until you're sitting at 20% bodyfat, wishing you hadn't taken the fast road.

Don't make sloppy gains bro, it's not worth it. I was getting nice and defined sitting around 12% and that number was still going down when I decided I looked too skinny and said "F it" - started making sloppy gains and am now sitting easily above 15% in my estimation... sure I look bigger with clothes on, but summer is little over a month away and I look like HELL with my shirt off.

Your probably right about not being happy around 20%. I've just always been a real tall skinny kid growing up, and I still think im too skinny/weak/puny. I know my diet is not perfect, but I feel my main problem with my bf% is I never do cardio. I stick with it for a week then stop for 2-3 months.

I know if I can get 4 twenty-five minute sessions in a week, I could probable drop a couple percent in just a month maybe. I don't plan on ever getting below 10% in my life. I would prefer 12-13%. I just can't for the life of me drop my milk out of my diet lol.

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    Take it from me man, I'm the same age and height as you. Like you, I was a stick figure my whole life. I was obsessed with getting bigger, and not caring about how "Fat" I got. I bulked my ass off from the time I was 18-21. I was up to about 260lbs and was scary and intimidating looking. Probably the biggest and strongest kid at my university (20,000 kids or so) But you know what, I looked like absolute HELL. I was miserable, out of shape, and embarresssed of my physique. I wore XXL-XXXL shirts to cover up my 40" waist and couldnt even loook at myself in the mirror. The past 18 weeks I have dieted my ass off, and nailed 240 minutes of empty stomach cardio a week to get down to 225lbs at 10%. It's just not worth making sloppy gains and dirty bulking. The past 18 weeks were so depressing and miserable for me, simply because I wanted to get "huge" and ate like an asshole for over 4 years. I sure paid for it--had to weigh every yam, piece of chicken, piece of beef, piece of tilapia out to get EXACT amounts, due to how much excess fat I was holding. It was a fvcking GRIND. Make slow, clean gains, and you will be much happier. Trust me. I'm running a cycle now too and all I am looking for it 5-7 clean lbs. If you slap on a quick 20 or so, you will be unhappy with the mirror. Just my .02 and good luck
    Last edited by Gaspari1255; 05-15-2011 at 03:34 PM.

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Your probably right about not being happy around 20%. I've just always been a real tall skinny kid growing up, and I still think im too skinny/weak/puny.
    I know where you're coming from. I got fat around 18 and stayed that way for the better part of 13 years. Despite currently having a 34 inch waist (granted not the smallest it could be, but I was a 42), I still think i'm fat. I carry that around with me, it has scarred my mind the way being skinny has for you. Trust me though, you'll be happier in the long run.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronzer View Post
    Take it from me man, I'm the same age and height as you. Like you, I was a stick figure my whole life. I was obsessed with getting bigger, and not caring about how "Fat" I got. I bulked my ass off from the time I was 18-21. I was up to about 260lbs and was scary and intimidating looking. Probably the biggest and strongest kid at my university (20,000 kids or so) But you know what, I looked like absolute HELL. I was miserable, out of shape, and embarresssed of my physique. I wore XXL-XXXL shirts to cover up my 40" waist and couldnt even loook at myself in the mirror. The past 18 weeks I have dieted my ass off, and nailed 240 minutes of empty stomach cardio a week to get down to 225lbs at 10%. It's just not worth making sloppy gains and dirty bulking. The past 18 weeks were so depressing and miserable for me, simply because I wanted to get "huge" and ate like an asshole for over 4 years. I sure paid for it--had to weigh every yam, piece of chicken, piece of beef, piece of tilapia out to get EXACT amounts, due to how much excess fat I was holding. It was a fvcking GRIND. Make slow, clean gains, and you will be much happier. Trust me. I'm running a cycle now too and all I am looking for it 5-7 clean lbs. If you slap on a quick 20 or so, you will be unhappy with the mirror. Just my .02 and good luck
    Excellent post

Wonder_Juice is offline Junior Member
    Its 15-max 16.

New set. 231lbs.

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    Better pictures and I will stck with my original estimate!

Thanks Zane. Im just postin pics each week for my cycle results.

Thread Information