Armani23 is offline New Member

OK here we go..need your help on tihs..newbie....

30 yrs old 220 lbs and 5'9....I workout about 4 times a week bout 1.5 hours per session.... I cant get any real good results gnc products can only do so much for me..I need something else now...so here I am..please i would love to hear some replys on what you guys and gals think on where should I start?? ......thanks in advance
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails OK here we go..need your help on tihs..newbie....-012.jpg   OK here we go..need your help on tihs..newbie....-011.jpg   OK here we go..need your help on tihs..newbie....-014.jpg   OK here we go..need your help on tihs..newbie....-013.jpg  

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Welcome!

IMO you need to come on over to the Diet Question forum to get your BF down. If you are interested in a cycle you need to get closer to 15% and under otherwise .....gyno.

See ya there! Hey! If I had to go there then so does everyone else!
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Agreed with SlimmerMe, what you need is learning what to eat and when. You say you work out 4 times a week and 1.5 hrs a day; but how long have you been doing this? What results have you had over the time you have been doing this? You are still quite a was off before safely considering using any type of AAS for loosing weight or gaining muscle. You need to stick with doing it the right/safe way until you get down to 12-15% body fat. In other words you should look learn, hard and athletic before considering using anything. It's not a short cut. To many people try to use it as that and then they compound their diet problems with many other problems, sides from the AAS.

Sorry but nothing replaces good old hard work.

Armani23 is offline New Member
    so what bf you think im at now? so i can get an idea on where I stand... I thank you for replys and information thats why I'm here to learn with all of your post adn ideas..I need to figure out some kind of diet plan and cardio...

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    BF% is probably somewhere in the mid 20's. If you want to work on your diet and cardio program begin by listing what you are currently eating and how much cardio (if any) you are doing ATM.

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    ^ ^ this. But do so over in the diet section so people see it.

Thread Information