Jamieb777 is offline Junior Member

1st SUS, DECA CYCLE. NEED HELP ON DOSAGE AND PCT

[IMG][/IMG]

STATS

Male
    5'9"
    175lb
    5-7% BF

Ive done 2 previous sustanon cycles last year and have decided to take the next step and do a sus 250 deca 300 stack.
    Im startng the cycle on sunday and was thinkin 250mg sus and 150mg deca every 3.5 days for 10 weeks, does this sound right??

Ive also got some oral anabol 5mg and was gona take these along side for the 1st 3 weeks, what would be a good dosage??

And last but not least PCT i can get clomid and HCG locally will this be enuff? and how long should i take it?? i hear deca shuts you down gd and proper when coming of. Thanks in advance for your help!

oldschoolfitness is offline Associate Member
    dude you should gain great from that cycle!! your already in great shape. i like to run the sust (prob my fav) at least 500mg/wk and deca at 400mg/wk . you can get away with less because of our difference in body weight. clomid should be enough i like 100 for 2wks 50 for 2wks. you should also have some nolva on hand for any gyno. although i think you will be fine without it; it never hurts to be ready just in case.

Granovich is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by oldschoolfitness View Post
    dude you should gain great from that cycle!! your already in great shape. i like to run the sust (prob my fav) at least 500mg/wk and deca at 400mg/wk . you can get away with less because of our difference in body weight. clomid should be enough i like 100 for 2wks 50 for 2wks. you should also have some nolva on hand for any gyno. although i think you will be fine without it; it never hurts to be ready just in case.
    isnt nolva bad with Deca ? doesnt he need an anti-progesterone instead of nolva ?
    and HCG is definitely good idea with Deca and sustanon need to be taken longer than deca with 2 weeks atleast

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    This is the members pics section. While I see you have a pic posted (which is now broken btw), this thread belongs in the AAS section. I can have it moved for you, or you can start a new thread, up to you.

Thread Information