Valeron is offline New Member

3 Months Progress with Personal Trainer (without roid)

Hello guys,
    i was so skinny so i wanted to be nice and pumped up. and i started to go to a gym and started to workout with my personal trainer.

supplements was - animal pak - optimum whey - optimum amino - optimum weight gainer

we took this picture 9 months ago before my first cycle.

i dont remember but body fat was %8 or something. i was 61 (135lbs) kg at this picture.

i gained like 11 lbs in 3 months

thanks all
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3 Months Progress with Personal Trainer (without roid)-1.jpg   3 Months Progress with Personal Trainer (without roid)-13-agustos-poz-13.jpg   3 Months Progress with Personal Trainer (without roid)-2.jpg  

The Rock! is offline Junior Member
    Good work bro! Nice progress!!!

Gucks is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Valeron View Post
    Hello guys,
    i was so skinny so i wanted to be nice and pumped up. and i started to go to a gym and started to workout with my personal trainer.

supplements was - animal pak - optimum whey - optimum amino - optimum weight gainer

i dont remember but body fat was %8 or something. i was 61 (135lbs) kg at this picture.

thanks all
    what are your stats now? and what height are you? good progress but still alot more gains you should have made b4 u cycled! does ur trainer know u cycled? 11lbs in 3 months is descent. keep it up!

snowman is offline Senior Member
    Hello guys,

thanks all
    so, that progress was without roids? just with those supplements , you mention???? Im confused, you say "3 Months Progress with Personal Trainer (without roid)" Then you say " we took this picture 9 months ago before my first cycle. " cycle of roids or cycle with those supplements?
    Either way nice progress, but i would bet you used Roids....

No i didn't use steroids in 3 months progress because it was first time i started bodybuilding. i just started to workout with personal trainer. yes i asked him if we can do it with roids for 3 months but he told me that i can't take AAS without any experience so NO i didn't use that time.

But, i worked 3 months with personal trainer then i trained alone for 5 months.
    THEN i used steroid (at 8th month). now its 11 months in bodybuilding. btw i wasn't working with personal trainer when i did my cycle. and my cycle results was so f.... awful.i mean i just gained 12-14 lbs or so and arms got only 2.5cm more. but my chest is much bigger and my legs has become much stronger.no gain on delts.

Believe its possible when you train with a personal trainer and eat well and sleep well. i used only those supplements for 3 months.and something like sugar cycle (ye the sugar you put in your coffee)

Btw when you start bodybuilding for first time i think its easier to get muscles for first 6 months or something.

Stats now.
    - Age 20
    - 5.1' (177cm)
    - 150 lbs (68kg)
    - 1 year of body building. (3 months with personal trainer)
    - BF %12.6
    - Arms 14 inch (36 cm)
    - Bench Press ( 150 lbs) 70 kg x 6
    - Barbell Curl (65 lbs) 30kg x 6

but my body doesn't look better then those pictures :S i m just bigger but not ripped, not low body fat and no abs anymore....

i have done just a 2x8 primo novice cycle because i dont like being small i just wanted to be bigger and bigger.

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    I don't know wtf is going on here, i'm dizzy. Either way, you look good dude, lol!

hahaha thanks for the feedback guys...
    positive posts motivates me

vx1000 is offline New Member
    Yeah I am definitely not tracking on what the hell is being typed in your posts but pics look good man.

Madman Magraa is offline Junior Member
    what is a sugar cycle ??

Ishallnocheatmyself is offline Associate Member
    weird pose u shud take pictures to show all different improvements for each part of your body. Other than that, huge improvement for sure nice work

Sugar Cycle

You put 400ml in your shaker and 23 coupe sugar in it. and you squeeze 1 lemon.
    second week 27 coupe sugar and 1 lemon.
    third week 30 coupe sugar and 1 lemon.

and you drink it fast just before you start your workout. i didn't know what was it but we did it. i think its about energy and glycogen levels. but don't know what its for exactly.

@Ishallnocheatmyself
    thanks bro!

Gucks is offline Member
    u were way to young and inexperienced to cycle after just 8 months training! i would say u were disappointed with ur gains because ur diet and training still wuldnt have been in tune. what did u cycle?

But, i worked 3 months with personal trainer then i trained alone for 5 months.
    THEN i used steroid (at 8th month). now its 11 months in bodybuilding. btw i wasn't working with personal trainer when i did my cycle. and my cycle results was so f.... awful.i mean i just gained 12-14 lbs or so and arms got only 2.5cm more. but my chest is much bigger and my legs has become much stronger.no gain on delts.
    my body doesn't look better then those pictures :S i m just bigger but not ripped, not low body fat and no abs anymore....

i have done just a 2x8 primo novice cycle because i dont like being small i just wanted to be bigger and bigger.

2ml x 8 week primo cycle. my knowledge about roids was not that bad. i also eat well for 4 weeks but after 4 weeks i couldn't eat well so it was kinda f.... up

i knew i should run primo with testo but i just didn't want i don't know why. maybe because gyno or testo sounds more scary then DHT. but cycle was wrong. just a novice cycle you know :S

Leonardd is offline New Member
    3 month is not a short duration to make the progress if a person not get the good results about your health then you have a serious problem that should be solved to get the good results.

adamjames is offline Member
    look good bro and u were not way to quick to start a cycle if you ask me, some of us dont wanna look like ron coleman and eat like greg kovacs i prefer an athlete physique like dwayne chambers very fit guy aswell who was not just about packin on size, ive just had a m8 ask me wether he should do a deca /winny cycle, hes fat as **** never trained smokes weed everyday and drinks a lot, i know a lot of people like that down my local spit and sawdust gym they dont know anything about pct they dont care there young and impressionable, luckily he asked me not some other cock selling roids and i gave him a right grilling about the facts, maybe youve juiced to early but at least your on here and obviously searchin for the right knowledge to reach your personal goals, some guys get mixed up with the results they want and the results others want

Thread Information