Twin is offline Associate Member

6 month bulk. looking for body fat percentage guesses... in the b4 and after picture.

If i can give any advice to anyone.. it would be to make sure you are getting enough protein, even when bulking! I got carried away with the calories, and forgot all about the protein! i see it myself. feels weird poking a belly for the first time in my life. but it is what it is! lifes goes on.

Lets see

150 lb's in the before picture, at 5 foot 9.

170 lb's in the after picture at 5 foot 9..

(20lb gain)

I would like to find out what my body fat % is in the before picture and after picture, so i can see how much muscle mass i actually gained.

i was having like 160 G protein a day. now im having 230-260 G protein. and continuing bulking!!

Haters gon hate, but its ok. it will just fuel my workouts!! make me mad, no need for jack3d. i will naturally have the energy and frustration to lift. so haters are welcome!!! you will just save me money on pre workout supplements!!!

but anyways just looking for bf% in before picture and after picture.
    Last edited by Twin; 06-11-2011 at 09:01 PM.

Sulixe is offline Banned
    Sorry bro but to me it looks like you've just packed some fat. I don't think you look much bigger, and you've lost your abs. It looks like you've failled your bulk....

Might be the picture too, cuz it doesn't look like theres a 24 lb difference.

BF before i'd say 8-9, after i'd say 12-13

Twin is offline Associate Member
    No worries man.

150 lb's in the before picture, at 5 foot 9 @ 9% body fat

170 lb's in the after picture at 5 foot 9.. 13% body fat =

150lbs @ 9% = lean body mass of 136.5 lbs
    170lbs @ 13% = lean body mass of 147.9 lbs

So my muscle mass gain of about 11.4lbs and 9lbs of fat/water

If I am doing my math correctly.
    It doesnt look like i gained 11.4lbs of muscle in 6 months. but it is what it is.

My lifts didnt go up much. they did increase.

I cant remember what i was lifting in december. I think like 55 lb incline dumbbell press. now im at 70lb incline dumbbell press.

hmm what other lifts can i remember. dumbbell shoulder press was at like 40 lb's. now im at 50 lb's..(for 5-10 rep range)

leg extension was at like 90 lb's. now im doing 120 lb's.

cant really remember my other lifts. i just remember these..

but overall, especially for a bulk, my lifts increase were bad. i did gain some strength nonetheless, but could have done x3 better.

we all make mistakes.

anyways, thx for the honest input..
    Last edited by Twin; 06-11-2011 at 09:03 PM.

Thread Information