ray0414 is offline Member

starting TBOL only cycle soon,1st cycle

Got a few pix from recently, about to start a TBOL only cycle, all i could get my hands on. hoping to gain 7-10 lbs from it, they say your first cycle gets u the best results so thats what im hoping for. i plan to take some leg shots tomorrow when i work my legs, i did tho include a quick cold leg shot, they are a lil lagged behind becuase i didnt work them for years, im now 28, been lifting since 16, 5'7 and about 168. no cycles.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails starting TBOL only cycle soon,1st cycle-sam_0462.jpg   starting TBOL only cycle soon,1st cycle-sam_0464.jpg   starting TBOL only cycle soon,1st cycle-sam_0500.jpg   starting TBOL only cycle soon,1st cycle-sam_0476.jpg   starting TBOL only cycle soon,1st cycle-sam_0508.jpg  

starting TBOL only cycle soon,1st cycle-sam_0514.jpg   starting TBOL only cycle soon,1st cycle-sam_0524.jpg  

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    Wax those thighs and you will be able to see the definition better. Looking good bro!

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You have built a very good base. I do not prefer tbol only for a first cycle. I dont think the statement of the first cycle being the best can pertain to a tbol only cycle

Thread Information