Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"

The horrifying detransformation of KP + New cutting Log

Soooo, Im back on a more semi-permanent basis and its time to start trimming down. Ive been away from the gym and training since October of 2010 so almost a total of 14 months. Well, I dropped several pounds of muscle and added about 25lbs of good ol fashion Lard. I was about to go get fitted for a bra last week, but instead, figured I would make a stop in at the gym. Official weigh in at that time was 227lbs (Im 5'9)

Some of you know why I was away, originally I just needed some time off, then I tragically lost 2 people that were essentially my godparents and this coupled with trying to run a failing business and finances taking a huge hit I had a bit of a meltdown and 2011 seemed to disappear in what seemed to be weeks.

All excuses aside, I know that its time to get life back in order so this will be an account of the next 3 months of training.

For those of you who are lucky enough to not know/remember me, the first pic below (and the slightly altered avi pic, compliments of SM) is what I looked like roughly early spring of 2010 and the 2nd pic is me as of this morning.

Feel free to take all the shots you wish, it will only help with the motivation aspect.

For those interested, I WILL NOT be doing any cycling during this cut... this is strictly a diet and training exercise, so if there are any newbs reading this and thinking about cycling to help trim down and if you are this FAT, dont bother, the gear wont do the work that your lazy ass refuses to do.

The diet for the first 2 weeks will be nothing special (so I will not post it), since this is my first first couple weeks back to training, I dont want to deprive my recovering muscles (if their are any) by running a calorie restricted diet.

In about a weeks time I will start posting more details about training and diet when I feel my body is back in a better routine.

-KP
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The horrifying detransformation of KP + New cutting Log-2009.jpg   The horrifying detransformation of KP + New cutting Log-p1000644.jpg  
    Last edited by Knockout_Power; 12-11-2011 at 12:04 AM.

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    best of luck brother.

we will be all here to kick your ass if you go off track

much appreciated... taking my shirt off should be enough motivation, but I will need some input if you boys see me slacking or not achieving gains in a timely manor

slfmade is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Good Luck. I look forward to seeing your progress. I am 5'9, and was 233 when I got fed up and decided it was time to get back at it. I'm currently at 180 now. Sounds like you have the experience to get back to the former you in no time.

Twin is offline Associate Member
    Best of luck

nik1603 is offline New Member
    Muscle memory will help too. Looks like uve worked hard so going through the motions at first then driving it up a gear after a few weeks should whip you straight back on track.

Good luck!

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    so ya got yerself a GF and put on a few pounds, huh?

damned if that don't sound familar! =)

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    First, good to have you back brother. Second, i'm sorry for your recent losses and what you've gone through. Many of us have been through dark times and there is light... it looks like you're starting to see it already, so let's do this!!

Yea, you added some body fat. So what! You know what you're doing, and it'll start falling off, no doubt. Size still looks to be there; I don't think you lost as much LBM as you think.

I know you've mostly dieted for gains and I don't know how great your cutting knowledge is (maybe it's vast, I have no idea), but at this point I must be the fvcking king of cutting since it's all I ever seem to be doing! If you want any help with the diet or some routines that are more conducive to fat loss vs. gains, don't hesitate to hit me up.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    ^^^^^^^Same here, glad your back and hopefully from here on in you can get back on track......shouldnt be to hard for you since you took your first step back, looking forward to seeing you transform back !!!

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

ajordana is offline Associate Member
    good luck man. sorry to hear of the tragedies, im sure you can whip it back into shape pretty quick judging from your before pics bro. good luck and looking forward to following along!

Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    First, good to have you back brother. Second, i'm sorry for your recent losses and what you've gone through. Many of us have been through dark times and there is light... it looks like you're starting to see it already, so let's do this!!

Yea, you added some body fat. So what! You know what you're doing, and it'll start falling off, no doubt. Size still looks to be there; I don't think you lost as much LBM as you think.

I know you've mostly dieted for gains and I don't know how great your cutting knowledge is (maybe it's vast, I have no idea), but at this point I must be the fvcking king of cutting since it's all I ever seem to be doing! If you want any help with the diet or some routines that are more conducive to fat loss vs. gains, don't hesitate to hit me up.
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    ^^^^^^^Same here, glad your back and hopefully from here on in you can get back on track......shouldnt be to hard for you since you took your first step back, looking forward to seeing you transform back !!!
    thanks guys, I know I will need some diet advice after the first month. Im usually pretty good at getting the fatloss started, but I seem to need help when it comes to the final cutting cause I seem to do it wrong. Last time I dipped under 10% I cut too hard and lost a couple lbs of LBM

Blog Entries
    glad to see you back bro...i hope things continue to turn around for the better for you in the new year...for now though i claim the sexyest bitch on the forum crown....

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    good to see you back KP, tough year mate. chin up and you'll be back in no time pal. as we say in N Ireland, 'keep it lit'.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    So happy you are back KP. Really am. We missed you. And so sorry to hear all you have been through. Sounds like things can only look up from here out.

Do you want to start a log in the Nutrition forum so you can stay on top of things? It might really help. We would LOVE to have you join all of us over there. I can tell you first hand logs work. Keeps us on track.

Hope to see ya there. You will return to your avy. You will.
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

Welcome back man and best luck.

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    glad to see you back bro...i hope things continue to turn around for the better for you in the new year...for now though i claim the sexyest bitch on the forum crown....
    fine, I'll concede this one... for now

Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    good to see you back KP, tough year mate. chin up and you'll be back in no time pal. as we say in N Ireland, 'keep it lit'.
    I may be making my way to that part of the world next year, maybe get into some good scraps out that way

Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    So happy you are back KP. Really am. We missed you. And so sorry to hear all you have been through. Sounds like things can only look up from here out.

Do you want to start a log in the Nutrition forum so you can stay on top of things? It might really help. We would LOVE to have you join all of us over there. I can tell you first hand logs work. Keeps us on track.

Hope to see ya there. You will return to your avy. You will.
    wow, 9000+ posts, you've been a busy little girl... I will be in there for sure closer to the 3rd week of the month =)

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Hartman View Post
    Welcome back man and best luck.
    thank you sir

ok, said to hell with it, went shopping for some proper food and Im going to start cleaning up the eating right quick. Im actually feeling a lot better than I expected, still sore from workouts, but recovering fast enough.

So here is what I just cooked up, left to right

-quinoa
    -18 eggs, 16 egg whites (scrambled)
    -home made hummus
    -dozen chicken breasts
    -basa fillets
    -spinach, lentil and chickpea patties

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1000649.jpg 
Views:	568 
Size:	93.3 KB 
ID:	118726

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    best of luck

kick sum as$

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    You can't change your past, but you're in control of your future. Goodluck KP

Standby is offline ~AR's Nice Guy
    best of luck man! glad your back in it!

-Ender- is offline Not Retired
    Good to see you heading in the right direction KP. I'm right with ya. you need it; you got it. just let me know.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ender- View Post
    Good to see you heading in the right direction KP. I'm right with ya. you need it; you got it. just let me know.
    holy crap look what the cat dragged in...

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post
    fine, I'll concede this one... for now

I may be making my way to that part of the world next year, maybe get into some good scraps out that way

wow, 9000+ posts, you've been a busy little girl... I will be in there for sure closer to the 3rd week of the month =)

thank you sir
    lol, you'll def get offers for that in ireland mate

Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    lol, you'll def get offers for that in ireland mate
    that was the intention in the comment... the problem is I dont drink much, is that fair?

-Ender- is offline Not Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    holy crap look what the cat dragged in...
    I didn't have you pegged as a Poison fan!? lol

that was the intention in the comment... the problem is I dont drink much, is that fair?
    nobody's perfect. And I wouldn't worry about it, in some parts of the world there are two states of being: asleep and drinking. Somehow it works in their favor lol

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    I dunno KP....

instead of all the hard work with diet and exercise, I've read from some of the newbs that 150mg drol/ed for 30 weeks should get you there pronto! No need for liver protection or pct, real men don't need that shiit

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    I dunno KP....

instead of all the hard work with diet and exercise, I've read from some of the newbs that 150mg drol/ed for 30 weeks should get you there pronto! No need for liver protection or pct, real men don't need that shiit
    30 weeks and no liver control, not that liver control would help much running it that long. yeah I can see you loosing weight due to being on dialysis..

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Before and after pics, I look forward to your progress, I'm almost exactly the same as you, maybe only 15 lbs fat and also been mostly off for the last year due to a couple of surgeries, shoulder injury and other life BS. Hopefully getting back into it after new years, doctors orders to wait until then. Same as you, no AAS except for TRT, only diet and work to get the hard base back.

Good luck, I need the inspiration.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 12-13-2011 at 09:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Before and after pics, I look forward to your progress, I'm almost exactly the same as you, maybe only 15 lbs fat and also been mostly off for the last year due to a couple of surgeries, shoulder injury and other life BS. Hopefully getting back into it after new years, doctors orders to wait until then. Same as you, no AAS except for TRT, only diet and work to get the hard base back.

Good luck, I need the inspiration.
    sorry to hear you got sidelined, but nice to have someone to bounce progress off of...

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    wow TR, thought you'd have been here long enough to know the ultimate cycle by now, its Dbol 100 ED along side Deca for 4 weeks, then 4 weeks off and run it again

Heading out of town, will post a pic or 2 early next week. Official 2nd weigh in of this cut is 221lbs, so down 6 since beginning of last week.

Standby is offline ~AR's Nice Guy
    Heading out of town, will post a pic or 2 early next week. Official 2nd weigh in of this cut is 221lbs, so down 6 since beginning of last week.
    keep it up.

have a good weekend

Ishallnocheatmyself is offline Associate Member
    Impressive previous phsyique, and your not that far off track, good luck man cant wait to see the after pics, i bet your even more determined

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    down 6, thats awsome....keep it up

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Good luck brotha. Glad you are back, and serious.

Into week 3 now. 220lb as of this morning so 7 down.

training on a 4 day split with wednesday and weekends off

taking in about 2300 cals with a 50/30/20 PCF

Pics dont really show any improvement so I wont bother posting till next weekend

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    keep at it KP im sure there is results your prob just biast

what is your training split?

alexISthrowed is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Real good to see you back man. You will get it all back quick.

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    thanks for the update...

Quote Originally Posted by t-gunz View Post
    keep at it KP im sure there is results your prob just biast

what is your training split?
    sunday- off
    mon- chest
    tues- legs
    wed- off
    thur- sholders and tri
    fri- back and bi
    sat- off

Not a lot of improvement. I notice my pants are fitting a little better. Friday would have been a better shot cause I ate too much yesturday. 221 this monring

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dec 25.jpg 
Views:	428 
Size:	42.7 KB 
ID:	119014

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information