survey is offline New Member

Gettin back in the game

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	334.JPG 
Views:	374 
Size:	1.00 MB 
ID:	120586Click image for larger version. 

Name:	337.JPG 
Views:	424 
Size:	1.01 MB 
ID:	120587

Just finished a divorce in october and have been bangin away again on a little test/deca . im 42, 6', 240ish here... what body fat % u guys think im at here? i never get it checked, i just use the mirror to see how i look. just got on some prop/tren /mast 75 mgs eod, and 50 mgs anavar a day to cut for summer..
    Basically im just tryin to get some opinions at what body fat % u guys think im at here in these pics cuz now that im single again im actually concerned how i look again lol ( hope my attachments, pics, came thru... hope fireguy finds this, he looks as tho he knows whats goin on and would like to pm him a little bout what im workin with to get here diet/routine wise, along with many others as well..

Thx guys, ill keep postin pics as i go, i blew up to 260 and am now down to 245 again, from doin cardio/cuttin carbs.

p.s. for anyother first time tren users out there, ive been on it a week, my strength is up considering i cut my carbs to 200g/day but all of a sudden im feeling grouchy as hell and short tempered..... wich is kinda lame
    Last edited by survey; 02-24-2012 at 11:37 PM.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	335.JPG 
Views:	237 
Size:	1.00 MB 
ID:	120588Click image for larger version. 

Name:	336.JPG 
Views:	284 
ID:	120589Click image for larger version. 

Name:	337.JPG 
Views:	331 
ID:	120590

few more

xelnaga is offline Banned
    6' 240- big freakin guy. Looking good. It would be helpful to have more variety in the pics. How many cycles have you run thus far?

im gonna try to put a timeline together here, over about the last 2 yrs, dont be too critical about the beginninglol, i hadent worked out in a few yrs and look pretty beached whalish.. ive done about 10 cycles since my late 20's, only cyp/deca up to this point usually bout 500/300 mgs a week respectively. i have a weird metabolism i tend to stay the same weight, 230ish, my body just responds fast positively or negatively according to if im working out or notClick image for larger version. 

Name:	223.JPG 
Views:	311 
Size:	1.19 MB 
ID:	120595Click image for larger version. 

Name:	221.JPG 
Views:	310 
Size:	999.5 KB 
ID:	120596Click image for larger version. 

Name:	233.JPG 
Views:	234 
ID:	120597Click image for larger version. 

Name:	213.JPG 
Views:	255 
Size:	1.13 MB 
ID:	120598Click image for larger version. 

Name:	235.JPG 
Views:	257 
Size:	1.21 MB 
ID:	120599Click image for larger version. 

Name:	294.JPG 
Views:	229 
Size:	1,004.6 KB 
ID:	120600Click image for larger version. 

Name:	300.JPG 
Views:	1730 
Size:	1.18 MB 
ID:	120601Click image for larger version. 

Name:	303.JPG 
Views:	261 
ID:	120602

i know there all the same angle, and maybe a few are out of order, but its all i got. i have a few current ones of my back, ill get em up when i get around to syncin my phone
    Last edited by survey; 02-24-2012 at 11:46 PM.

alexISthrowed is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'm probably the worst person on here to guess bf so I'm not going to do that lol. You have some quality muscle man! Post some pics in a few weeks when the test/tren /mast kicks in!

Ya I'll post more, like I said I'm just a shade tree bodybuilder and that's about as lean as I've ever been. This is my first try at gettin really cut and I'm experimenting w carb amounts and cardio amounts right now. I tend to hold tons of water as u see by my face, it gets round as a pie tin on cyp/deca , I dropped my carbs to 200 and am doin like 45 mins twice a day cardio at about 135 bpm on the stairmaster. I lost about 7 lbs of water in like 3 days but left me feelin real depleted and not full in the muscles. So I brought my carbs to 350-400 but am stayin w the 2 45 min cardio sessions and I'm still not sure if that's right but it should be better that rampin cardio and carb depleting all at once from the start.... I got a lot to learn w this gettin ripped situation so I'd appreciate any help I can get from the members. ( still curious bout my bodyfat% in those shots tho ) wow I've really got a concave abdominal wall... Always looks like I'm pregnant... Wonder if it'll shrink w less water. Even when I got outa marine boot camp at 178 it still kinda stuck out on the bottom
    Last edited by survey; 02-26-2012 at 05:37 PM.

C-BuZz is offline Junior Member
    Hard to tell man, you've got abs (bloated) yet the rest of doesn't seem to be as lean. If I had to guess I'd say around 15%.

Cool, ya like I said I tend to hold water, it makes my face big, but my body feels full and tight, i guess im just used too it... I feel big anyhow ( dysmorphia lol ) I think I'm gonna try tapering carbs on my last 2 meals and stay at 200 on off days to start slowly dropping, I'll start shedding water anyhow being that the cyp/deca is gone now

C-BuZz is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by survey View Post
    Cool, ya like I said I tend to hold water, it makes my face big, but my body feels full and tight, i guess im just used too it... I feel big anyhow ( dysmorphia lol ) I think I'm gonna try tapering carbs on my last 2 meals and stay at 200 on off days to start slowly dropping, I'll start shedding water anyhow being that the cyp/deca is gone now
    Yeah you look pretty big man, it's just hard to get a BF with those close up pics. Try take some full body shots both flexed & un-flexed in decent lighting. I reckon you'd look beast at around 220-230LB's/shredded.

ps: Mirin those abs!

Thx buzz, my abdominal wall always sticks out, and I was surprised to see my abs pop, but overall I don't have a lot of fat to pinch, I hold some fat on the top of my biceps and the bottom of my tits but if u look at the beginning shots of my timeline pics i think ive changed for the best hahaha! but oh well I'm 42 and I'm havin fun tryin to stay in the pit w the rest of the young dogs lol. I do work hard tho man, I bang those weights like crazy.. all I mostly eat is eqq whites and oatmeal as I too get tunnel vision when I'm into somethin and im sleepin well now again considering i just divorced ( ya im a big ***** and ill find another fish lol ) I eat what I want a few times a week tho but nothin too crazy, I dig turkey clubs and shots of crown royal at the bar a few times a week.
    Last edited by survey; 02-26-2012 at 07:11 PM.

Got an issue here.. With these tren /prop shots. When I hit my glutes I get a little soreness but nothin really, but when I hit quads, the next day it's red swollen and painful to the point that limits knee flexion big time. It took 5 days for my left quad to feel right and now I'm gonna hit it again tomorrow .... Is this relatively normal?!

Thread Information