Toefl101 is offline New Member

First Pic Post 2/23/12

Let me start off by saying Im not trying to show off I just want to have a place where I can share my progress. I have only been working out seriously for the past 4 months. In De***ber of 2011 I weighed in at 145lbs barley. Through a good diet and exercise plan I have gained 25lbs and a little bit of muscle. Its all thanks to my clean bulk Ive only been eating good healthy foods (except on cheat days) no alcohol, no fast food, no soda, etc.... I have a long long way to go but im going to stick in there. Im hoping to get to 185lbs by June because im going on vacation to Europe where im going to take time off from this. To all the new guys thinking about doing steroids because they cant gain any weight, or they've been working out for a while and have gotten no results dont do it before you get everything in order. I thought that way to but I achieved this naturally and you can to. Its not a diet its a way of life 24/7 its hard and there are times where I think to myself, Im so tired of eating all this food, Im soar I dont want to go to the gym, etc.. But I just remind myself that Ill never go back to the way I was. I apologize for my rambling but im tired of all these kids that think they cant do it or even worse they think they can and there split looks like this Monday: Chest Tuesday: Bi's Wednesday: Chest Thursday: Bi's etc... Im tired of the stupid questions I get asked by people "ohh i dont go to the gym but can I still take creatine and drink a protien shake to build muscle". Im done with my little rant Ill post more pics eventually and Ill try to find some before pics to show you guys. Good luck to everybody Im going to go hit the gym.
    Last edited by Toefl101; 03-23-2012 at 09:33 AM.

Catdad is offline Junior Member
    So where's the pics? Lets see your progress mate

Thread Information