YZFR6 is offline Associate Member

Latest update 3 months cutting

I've been cutting for about 3 months on the swolegenix diet. I'm about to start the swoled up program along with my second cycle:

Week 1-4 Dbol 30mg
    Week 1 test E 1000mg
    Week 2-10 Test E 600mg
    Week 1-2 EQ 800mg
    Week 3-11 EQ 500mg
    Week 11-15 Prop 50mg/day
    Week 10-15 Fina 75mg/day
    Week 10-15 Winny 50mg/day
    Week 1-20 armidex
    Week 16-20 Clomid

I'm looking to gain some mass through most if it and then cut up a bit in the end.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Latest update 3 months cutting-one.jpg  
    Last edited by YZFR6; 04-13-2003 at 07:13 AM.

Back shot, my favorite
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Latest update 3 months cutting-two.jpg  

The wheels
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Latest update 3 months cutting-three.jpg  

abc 1 is offline Associate Member
    your going to be doing that much on your second cycle with the base you have?

in my opinion, you don't need to cycle, you need to train and diet harder before you think of hitting all that shit.

1 gram of test? why? even if it's a front load, it's your second cycle.

350club is offline New Member
    dude looks like someone been selling u some Fake steroids
    bro cause u dont have a muscle in your body. sorry to say

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by 350club
    Not going to make any friends around here with derogatory commments like that....Actually real good chance you won't last...US

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    looks like you could go a lot longer naturally. but good luck

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Originally posted by 350club
    No shit??? why not post some pics and fess up yourself ??? That shit get no where on this board!! READ THE FOOKING RULES !! If your going to flame , bust a U-turn and head somewhere else! If you want to give your opinion do so in a respectful manner.

No. 1 He is cutting!!

No.2 he listed his proposed cycle

No.3 Where did he say he was taking AS now??

HE SAID HE WAS DIETING "CUTTING"
    abstrack@protonmail.com

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer

Re: Latest update 3 months cutting

Originally posted by YZFR6
    I've been cutting for about 3 months on the swolegenix diet. I'm about to start the swoled up program along with my second cycle:

Week 1-4 Dbol 30mg >> this seems fine
    Week 1 test E 1000mg >NO need to front load
    Week 2-10 Test E 600mg >this is cool run it for 12 weeks-IMO
    Week 1-2 EQ 800mg Why for 2 weeks??
    Week 3-11 EQ 500mg go >This seems fine run it wit the test for 12 weeks
    Week 11-15 Prop 50mg/day
    Week 10-15 Fina 75mg/day >kind of short for the fina-IMO
    Week 10-15 Winny 50mg/day>> looks fine kind of long and your liver is going to be hurting-IMO
    Week 1-20 armidex
    Week 16-20 Clomid

I'm looking to gain some mass through most if it and then cut up a bit in the end.
    Go for the mass and harden up the gains in the end with the winny. Focus on one then focus on the other. either mass or cut. Just my .02

ahh one mor thing, your going to be increasing your macros when bulking then your going to cut when comming off the cycle, at this time your body is going to be in a catabolic state which I would not recommend cutting your macros at this time, I would at least maintain so you dont lose your gains to much and focus on gettig those test levels back up. the fina and the eq will shut you down pretty hard
    Last edited by abstrack; 04-13-2003 at 04:16 PM.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

JuiceSlut is offline Junior Member
    I don't think you need juice to make gains so I would not touch the shit yet and give swoledup a try and see if you can make some progress natural, I bet you will probably make better gains then you did your first cycle if you stick with it. Then after a year or two if you really stop making gains from eating and training right do a cycle

cdog is offline Associate Member
    Brother It looks like you want to get big fast and I understand that totaly.However I just dont think gear is the answer right now.You have lost alot of fat your looking good so I would just start naturaly for now .You can still make huge gains with out the sh!t .I think if you can eat right and not overtrain you will be seeing very nice results.And if you are going to do the juice IMHO thats way to much for you right now be carefull.Peace

Rich8888 is offline Member
    Bro...it takes some balls to post pics....and put it out there for all to see.......so i commend you for posting. I also commemed you for working the SwoleCat program. With regard to ur next cycle, it would be interesdting for you to tell us why you have choosena cut cycle vesus a mass/bulking cycle. It seems tome you can increase your calorici intake (more food, more protein). Begin something like:

Wk 1-4 D-bol 35 mb
    wk-1-4 Test Prop 100 mg EOD
    Wk-1-12 Test E 600
    Wk 1-10 Deca 200
    Run Proviron
    Clomid

Pack on some additional lean muscle. Then next cycle you will like the results of a cutting program more than you will now. IMO

morpheus is offline Junior Member
    Stop the Bus !!!!

I would not even think of doing roids at this stage with your current physical build.
    The reason for me saying this is very simple, either you have being gyming for a short period of time or just plain simple not eating nor training correctly.
    I dont see this as flamming the truth has to be told otherwise we are just feeding you the wrong info and you still will not get the results you want.
    You first have to build a strong foundation natrually, once this is achieved then look at other options.
    I also want to add this, your 2 cycle is much to heavy on the dosages you should try and keep it plain and simple like I said before start slowly and then progress as you body develops.

By looking at your pics I can see that your first cycle was not a success.

abstack, Even if his cutting up and never used steroids I do not believe that he has reached his full potential naturally.
    Secondly, he has not given any reference, such as how long he has being lifting weights, steroid experience, height, weight ,BF and age,therefore you could be hurting him more with your 2cents than the other guys for just being honest.

Morpheus

Thread Information