beefy_bod is offline Associate Member

!transformation! Alson help w/bf

Hi there, I recently decided to make a Change for my life i was 243 now I'm 180 so if you can help critique me on what I need to work on or anything please help me I've been hiting the gym for about 5 weeks now since i lost the weight also haven't worked out since freshmen year, lost my weight about 4 months ago! I ate right no pop, candy, fast food, chips etc and ran my butt off lol -My stats- 18, 6'1/2, bf-roughly 12.2 on the computer, 180lbs
    Need help with bf, what y'all think
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails !transformation! Alson help w/bf-image-609093883.jpg   !transformation! Alson help w/bf-image-4266436996.jpg   !transformation! Alson help w/bf-image-3958932140.jpg   !transformation! Alson help w/bf-image-1222425219.jpg   !transformation! Alson help w/bf-image-2767308482.jpg  

Good job on the weight loss. Guessing bf % around low 20's.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian-bacon
    Good job on the weight loss. Guessing bf % around low 20's.
    Thanks I would have posted more pics of me when I was fat but never liked the way I looked so never did but appreciate it.

Is the last pic the most recent? Cause you look smaller in that one. So bf could be a little less than what I said. Still around 20% but less is better.

Is the last pic the most recent? Cause you look smaller in that one. So bf could be a little less than what I said. Still around 20% but less is better.
    Lol less is better but the won where I'm in my boxers an the black shorts are the newest ones but the compute said 12 but idk about that haha but I still have some skin do you think it will tighten up I lost tht weight like in a two month period it was 56 total lost I ate right ran and also I think I hit a growing stage cuz I went to doctor he said I grew another inch also and I have puffy nips do I have Gyno sorry for all questions lol

Quote Originally Posted by beefy_bod

Lol less is better but the won where I'm in my boxers an the black shorts are the newest ones but the compute said 12 but idk about that haha but I still have some skin do you think it will tighten up I lost tht weight like in a two month period it was 56 total lost I ate right ran and also I think I hit a growing stage cuz I went to doctor he said I grew another inch also and I have puffy nips do I have Gyno sorry for all questions lol
    You are still pretty young. So your skin should tighten up some. But how much? I dont know. As for the gyno I'll leave that for the more experienced guys to answer for you.

You are still pretty young. So your skin should tighten up some. But how much? I dont know. As for the gyno I'll leave that for the more experienced guys to answer for you.
    Ok well thanks for the help

nikalexopoulos is offline Junior Member
    The puffy skin under the nipples is probs excess estrogen from being overweight. I had that when i was overweight too as a kid. Once you start lifting weights and gaining muscle size ur skin will tighen not to mention with age'/time. I had same thing and now i have abs so all good. Good work btw, keep at it

Quote Originally Posted by nikalexopoulos
    The puffy skin under the nipples is probs excess estrogen from being overweight. I had that when i was overweight too as a kid. Once you start lifting weights and gaining muscle size ur skin will tighen not to mention with age'/time. I had same thing and now i have abs so all good. Good work btw, keep at it
    Thanks man I can kinda see my top abs butt still got some skin to tighten up! Jw will my skin tighten up cuz people say it won't and will an I heard if you lost it fast it won't, do you think it will

rj2k10 is offline Junior Member
    Good transformation mate, I'd assume about 19-21% bodyfat or somewhere in that area. Keep going!

Quote Originally Posted by rj2k10
    Good transformation mate, I'd assume about 19-21% bodyfat or somewhere in that area. Keep going!
    Thanks brotha

Thread Information