FarmBoy2 is offline New Member

39 Y.O. Pre-Cylce Seeking Help

Hey guys - have been following this thread for several years, seriously considering a cycle for some time. Didn't want to jump into anything without putting in the groundwork at the gym first. I've gone from 155 pounds five years ago to about 178 pounds now, most of it muscle gains. Diet is clean, but I feel like I've hit a bit of a wall or would like to see more results sooner. Could be because of my 40th coming up, but am ready. My goal is 5-10 pounds of lean mass. Want to minimize bloating/acne and hair loss (which I am starting to become a victim of anyway). There are a number of conflicting and various opinions on here, so using the basic advice found on here, I'm considering:
    •Week 1-12 Testosterone -Enanthate or Cypionate : 300mg/ week
    •Week 13-15 let the testosterone clear out
    •Week 16-17 Nolvadex 40mg/day
    •Week 18-19 Nolvadex 20mg/day
    My stats are:
    39 years old
    5'10
    178lbs
    I'd want to stay away from Dbol because I don't want to make obvious drastic gains. I also considered Whinny, but am concerned with the hair loss aspect and have a bit of high cholesterol anyway. Any advice you guys could give would be greatly appreciated. Trying to post a photo, but can't figure out how...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 39 Y.O. Pre-Cylce Seeking Help-pic1.jpg  
    Last edited by FarmBoy2; 04-15-2012 at 02:09 PM. Reason: Add photo

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    You are 39? Fvck, I hope I look like that in 8 years. Maybe a tad bigger.

I'm doing the test enan now, so far it's damn decent.

300 is too low. Btw

Thanks man - ya - always wanted to be bigger and been thinking about this for years. Never done a cycle before, but ready now.. So 300 is too low - what would you recommend?

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    39 years old, first cycle, 300 is not too low at all. I think you will get very good gains of of that dosage as long as your diet and training are on point.

Thanks FireGuy. Ya - Training and Diet are clean in my opinion. Although I'd love to be much bigger, due to a number of reasons (home and work), I can't afford to explode and have people certain that I'm on something. thought I'd keep it somewhat reasonable, then can always go up...

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Nice foundation bro! I'm sure you're diet is on par but there's always tweeks that can be made. Make sure you post it in the nutritional section as well as your goals.

Thanks man - for sure, not saying it's perfect here, and always open to advice.. Like I said, after several years of contemplating, am ready now - slightly nervous, but more excited. The main thing I'm nervous about is that the results will be addictive. I can handle that though

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    i use 300mg test. works well.

try 300mg if everything else is in check u will reap the rewards.

best of luck brother

crunkee is offline Junior Member
    Im no guru but why only 300 test? Do you have anything for sides you may get? My stats are almost identical as yours. Im 2 years younger though and 1lb heavier . I just did my first pin today.. Id say from what i hear you should go 500 per week. If i can be of any help holla. btw good foundation bro!

gurupimp6969 is offline Junior Member
    I agree with Samson, I hope I can look like that when I'm 39! Good work. You should use this as your log (or create one). I'd like to see the end results after your test run.

MrMayhem is offline Associate Member
    Great foundation man, but 300mg doesnt leave much room for error. I agree, if EVERYTHING else is in check 300mg will work.... If u want a lil "breathing room" I'd go 500mg.

Thanks for the advice/compliments guys, but ya - need to start low...I can't blow up and have people asking questions. Ordered my stuff today! Going to take a couple weeks to get, but from someone I trust. Going with 300mg test e per week for 11 or 12 weeks, depending on how I did my math. Don't have Nolvadex , but am told I won't need it at such a low dose. Am excited and can't wait to see how this will go!

Thread Information